Taste-1

Love Taste

" Is raining so heavily now...how cold..." Donghae sits beside Yuri who is eating tiramisu cake at his house's living room right now while he said it. He looks at Yuri with his big smile, they had known both a week. Yuri likes to come to his house to eat his cakes when he had baked a favourite of cake. Donghae likes to stare at her when she is eating the cakes. He knows she is enjoying in his cakes.

 

" Stop staring at me or I will bite you again..." Yuri said in small voice like normal while she is watching movie and eating cake. She bited Donghae's hand at the first time she came to his house. She don't like people stares at her nothing and smile. How creepy.....

 

"....Yah. Is that the word a beautiful woman said? Wae? I like to stare at you wae? Here! My hand is here! Bite if you can!....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhyahhh!! " Donghae said playfully with Yuri. He stretchs his hand in front of Yuri's mouth and continue stares at her. Yuri turns her head and looks at him coldly, then she puts down the fork, plate slowly on the table. She then smiles at him sweetly but grabs his hand hardly in a sudden. Open and...bite!!!

 

" Kwon Yuri!!! You bite me?!! " Donghae shouted and sees at his pity hand. Great, his hand.

 

" You told me to bite~Mr." Yuri smiles again and then continue to eat her cake. When finish it, she stands up and goes straight Donghae's kitchen to take a new piece of cake. She continue her eating.

 

" .....This bite-lover...." Donghae stares at her with frozen. He smiles.

 

It's different feelings with Hyuna....How could it be?...Donghae smirked.

 

Only one week, and we are so good like best friend...Kwon Yuri, jinjak...Yuri stares at Donghae secretly.

 

 

" Yuri, can I visit your house? " It's Friday, Yuri goes to Donghae's house again. She again sits and eating cake. Today's cake is chocolate cake, her favourite. She stares at him strangely when he asked to go to her house.

 

" No. I don't like people go to my house, mianeh." Yuri said coldly. She then continue eats her cake within saying anything. Her face turns cold immediately, Donghae can feels that she is angry.

 

Am I asking wrong thing?...Donghae walks to the kitchen quietly.

 

"...Stupid...." Yuri said when she saw Donghae walked away. She looks at the cake on the plate.

 

He is happy today. The taste of the cake told. And you make him sad. Stupid, idiot Kwon Yuri...

 

" Yuri, mianeh. I don't mean to ask you...to come to your house. Here, I make this extra chocolate cake just now. Mianeh..." At night, Donghae stands in front of Yuri's house. He only sees Yuri open the door a little and could sees her cold eye in the dark. How scary...He puts the cake at the ground and immediately goes back his house when he knows Yuri does not want to take it. She is still angry.

 

"....Taste....full of apologize...." Yuri said when she eats the cake in her room in the dark. 

 

 

Yuri forgive Donghae at the next day.

That day, his cakes taste sweet and full of happy. 

 

 

" Huh....." Donghae breathe hardly and sits beside Yuri like ordinary.

 

"...What are you in trouble?" Yuri looks at Donghae, while continue eating. Donghae seem shock to her question. He stares at her again.

 

" How do you know I'm trouble? " Donghae quickly sits near to Yuri. He only sees Yuri looks at him again.

 

" Your cake told me." Yuri smiles at him. Donghae smirks.

 

" Wow, really?....Hmm, I am worrying my company's action. They want to raise the prices of the cakes but reduce the production of cake material! How could that happen? " Donghae said in serious.

 

" I don't like that. I decided to open a new small bakery myself. Yuri, do you want to do it with me? " Donghae then continue said. He looks excited to wait for her answer.

 

" I'm sorry. I'm not interest in dangerous business. Mianeh." Yuri shooks her head with small smile. She looks sorry to Donghae.

 

" Oh, never mind. But what is your job anyway? An artist? Work for free? Yah, seem so good." Donghae guess casually himself. Yuri didn't answer it or refute, she only smiles at him.

 

 

"....Your cake told me you are sad today. You have cried? " Donghae is so shock with Yuri's word when she knocks his door after he gives her the cake in the morning.

 

"...How do you know that?...Hyuna, come and find me last night." Donghae lets Yuri goes into his house. Then he takes a different favourite piece of cake to her and sits beside her.

 

" Your cake, has your tear. Taste bitter, you are sad. Very." Yuri eats the cake and said in serious to Donghae. Donghae froze in place and looks sad immediately. Yuri stares at him.

 

" This cappucino cake is Hyuna's favourite. We meet in university, we are all poor but happy. She likes to eat my cakes just like...you. But she changes, she wants to be wealth. She said I can't give her many things. Last night, I think she wants back to my side so I immediately bake this cake....But, she came to take her things and leave me. We are over. " Donghae said it finally. He closed his eyes.

 

" Hey, you like the taste of what? Cake or muffin? " Yuri asks him in a sudden.

 

"....Huh?.." Donghae opens his eyes and looks at her strange. What is she talking about now?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kekekekeke~~ Tomorrow continue! :)

Yuri wants to say what?! What is her aim?! Stay on! ><