New Neighbour

Love Taste

Listening to the sound of the door outside, Yuri looks up to the wall clock in the dark. With two days of the sound, she stands up from the sofa and walks through the entrance to check. She face against the door to listen carefully to the sound of outside. Her face slowly float chuckle.

 

Hmm...Seems like someone was really moved to the opposite vacancy...

 

She opens the door and stands in the gap between the door, then she sees a couple is standing at there. The man's hands is taking some plastic bags seem like they were back from the shopping mall and the woman is holding a small mirror to makeup. The funniest is, the man is wearing the clothes that can find in the night market or else but the woman is wearing wearer clothes and holding a designer brand bags. That was not what she meant, but the couple is really a strange mix in particular they stand at this cheap and dilapidated apartment. May be the rich woman took a francy to the poor man.

 

So, they are her new neighbour huh? But, this not mine business. Yuri smiles at herself. When she is turning back to her house, she heard the couple fight in a sudden. She stares at them again.

 

"....Nicole said her boyfriend bought a new car for her last week. Huh, don't you see her boyfriend is rich? Look back at me! My boyfriend didn't have even one motorcycle and only have a old bicycle! They live in a big mansion and we live in an old apartment!! " Said the woman with her gorgeous nails pointing at the man.

 

" So what you want? Hyuna, this apartment is our home! You also agree it last time we buy this! I know I can't give you those things but please, wait for my dreams....." The man turns and said in hurry, his face full of sad. Yuri stares at him with her strange feelings when she first saw his face. 

 

" Dreams come true?!! Lee Donghae, stop your dreams! Stop your baking! Stop baking your cake!! " Shouted the woman name Hyuna. She then turns and run away from him.

 

" ...Damn it!! " The man kicks his own door angrily, he sees the direction that she ran away blankly.

 

Lee Donghae, so that's his name...Yuri mused. 

 

"Oh...Anneonghaseyo....Sorry for you to see this joke.....Hmm, bye then. Nice to meet you." Donghae stares and greeted Yuri in a sudden, he then walks into his house. Yuri immediately stands froze in place.

 

He saw me and greeted with me....AH?  Yuri walks slowly into her house too. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" .....It's time! Donghae, I want to break up with you!! It's over! " Shouted Hyuna in the morning.

 

Yuri is really did not mean to see this situation. She's just been awakened early in the morning and just walks out her house to see what happen. Well, the couple fight and been seen by her again. She only saw Donghae stands outside the door, stares at Hyuna who is running away helpless when she opened the door.

 

" Funny isn't it? Our joke saw by you again." Donghae speaks with Yuri again and make her shoke. Yuri sees at him and only sees he smiles at her now.


"....I'm just awakened by your girlfriend and walked out to tried to scold people..." Yuri said in small voice and then walks into her house quickly, didn't wait for Donghae's answer.

 

The clock shows 3 o'clock in the afternoon. The bell rings for many times at that time. Yuri seem not to open the door and lying at her sofa but her eyes is staring at the door coldly.  

It's been 15 minutes now, the bell ring stop. Yuri heard the sound which the door closed outside. She then stands up and walk through the door. Open, close. And then stands outside Donghae's house, knocks the door. At the third time, Donghae opens the door with fast speed.

 

" Hi, anything? I fell asleep so can't answer you just now." Yuri gives him a small smile. In Donghae's eyes, it is a sweet and beautiful smile!!

 

" Oh, I have something to give you. Here, I bake a cheese cake. I can't finish it so I give you all this." Donghae takes a cake to Yuri. This is the first time Yuri sees he smiles like a kid.

 

" Smells good. Thank you, I will enjoy it." Yuri takes from him and decided to walk back to her house. She don't accept stranger's present anyway, but she finally accept it. She just don't want the kid's smile change to the sad face. She don't like it.

 

" Hey!...Nice to meet you, my name is Lee Donghae." Donghae suddenly broked her path and stretched out his hand. Yuri has been shocked by this people's action many times since he moved here. She stares at him with a shock face and froze again in place. He is so near to her right now.

 

"...I...I think you said that before..." Yuri said in true. She also knew his name already.

 

" I know. But that can't count for it. This time is serious! " Donghae smiles again. He looks at his hand and stares at her to action. The action is childish. He is seriously interest in her now. He can't forget her since two days ago they meet although it just was a short second even in he was baking. Anyway, is good to be familiar with this new neighbour.

 

"....Hehe...Kwon Yuri, nice to meet you too....Pastry..." Said Yuri while she holds at his hand. They smile.