Taste-2

Love Taste

" Just tell me. Cake or muffin? " Yuri stops her eating and keep looking at Donghae. She smiles.

 

"....Of course is cake. Why? " Donghae answered. He is interest in her question. What a special woman, she can asks the question that not his break up reason or comfort lovelorn people. He is so doubt isn't she came from different planet. But, he likes.

 

" Ha, you see. Cake taste greater than muffin. You like to bake cakes. Then, what favourite you like to bake? Cappucino? Chocolate? " Yuri laughs a bit after she gets his answer. She turns her head and takes the plate up. She points at the cappucino cake that she eats on the plate.

 

" No, I don't like cappucino. That's only Hyuna's love. I like chocolate better than it." Donghae shakes his head. He seems really don't like cappucino favourite.

 

" Heihei, so just bake it. You like to bake cakes, do it. You like chocolate, do it. You will forget the sad things when you do it right and happy." Yuri laughs again. This is the first time Donghae sees Yuri laugh. 

 

"...Oh, that's is!! I know what to do now. Kamsahamita, Yuri-ya." Donghae laughs with her. So then Yuri is trying to tell him whatever he do what, just do what he like. Now he knows.

 

"...I like to see you happy. Don't be sad again." Yuri said in small voice, even Donghae that sits beside her also didn't hear it.

 

After that day, the taste of Donghae's cakes told Yuri he is happy, everyday. 

When Yuri learns baking cake with Donghae. The cake tastes Donghae's excited.

When Yuri ignore Donghae when he is talking. The cake tastes Donghae's helpless.

When Yuri bites Donghae when he is staring at her again. The cake tastes Donghae's pain but having fun.

Every time Yuri eats the cakes, Donghae will smiles and asks her the tastes. He wants to know Yuri taste what is his feelings in the taste. When she get it correct, his cakes will full of happiness next time. This is the conclusion that Yuri get.

 

This situation maintained for a month. Donghae logical opened a small bakery. With his delicious cakes, he is getting famous. More and more people like his cake, even the TV station also come and interview him. Only Yuri, as usual go to his home everyday for eating his cakes.

 

" Hey, Yuri-ah. Hyuna....came to find me yesterday...She saw me become famous so she wants to come back. What do you think? " At night, Donghae said and moves nearer to Yuri. Just like he is hugging her when people look from behind.

 

"....I don't no." Yuri turns her head and coldly looks at Donghae. She shakes her head slowly.

 

"...Ishh, jinjak....Yah! Kwon Yuri!! " Donghae retaliatory kiss her in a sudden. His action makes Yuri frozen in place and stares at him without saying anything.

 

" What's your feeling now? " Donghae smiles like evil looking at Yuri.

 

".....No feeling. Been kissed too many times, make me no feeling again..." Yuri said coldly. Yuri then push him away and go straight back to her house. This make Donghae confused with her answer. She looks like have many secret in her heart.

 

The tastes of cakes are full of love when Yuri tastes them the next day and the other days. She ignore all the tastes of love. She knows Donghae reject Hyuna because of her. She knows Donghae is falling with her. She knows Donghae bakes many favourite of cakes at night because he wants she can first eats the cakes in the next morning. She knows that, but she ignore all.

 

 

The wall clock is on 3 o'clock again. Is at night. The apartment full of smoke, smell fume. Yuri is lying at her own sofa, she stares at the clock coldly. She listens at the knocks of the door. Is Donghae. She knows. 

 

" Yuri? Yuri? Can you hear me? The apartment is on fire! Yuri? " Donghae's sound is so rapid. He knocks the door like crazy. Yuri didn't answer him, she just stares at the clock with her cold eyes.

 

" Yuri!!.......Yul?......." Donghae breaks the door and enter Yuri's house. But, he froze in place when he came in her house.

 

"....Don't I told you, don't enter my house?..." Yuri still lying at her sofa. She said coldly and in small voice. She looks at Donghae. She smirks coldly.

 

Yuri didn't open the lights, her room are in the dark. Should be said that, her house's light were destroyed. Everything in the house were destroyed by fire, even the sofa she is lying are also turn black. But how? The fire isn't yet burning up...

 

" Yuri? " Donghae walks through Yuri. He stops when he sees her tears. She cries?

 

"....A year ago, this apartment was on fire too. The door has been unlocked. I can't escape from here....After that, the person who locked me in this house feel sorry to me, he didn't touch everything in this house and...escape." Yuri said while she is crying. She is still lying at the sofa. She looks at Donghae and smiles weakly.

 

" So that you don't let me come here? You don't accept my love, just because you are a....." Ghost? Donghae didn't said out the word. He can't believe that Yuri has died for one year! So that's her secret!!

 

".....Mianeh...Donghae-ah....just go,escape from here..." Yuri closes her eyes and smiles. Her sound is weak.

 

 

 

[ On 2 December 2013, one of an old apartment in Gangnam was on fire. Everyone in the apartment have successfully escape but unfortunately a man that lived on the top of the apartment didn't escape from the fire. We been got that the man was the famous pastry in these months, name......] 

 

" Don't see these news again.Pabo." Donghae closed the TV while he puts a plate of cake in front of Yuri. The sunshine lits on the two pale face through the window. Donghae goes and closes all the window, he then sits beside Yuri. He hugs the one who is eating the cakes now.

 

"...Too tight..." Yuri turns her head and smiles at him. Continue eating the chocolate favourite cake.

 

" Hmm, really? I don't think I hug too tight. See, I won't let you go again." Donghae smiles and put his head on Yuri's shoulder. 

 

"...I trust you...when you choose come with me..." Yuri stops eating the cakes. She then closes her eyes and lying in the arms of Donghae. Donghae laughs, also closes his eyes and hugs her tightly.

 

 

 

"...So, I can kiss you now? You will get the feelings~ "

 

".......I will bite you...."

 

" Hey...Come on~~"

 

" Lee Donghae!! "

 

" Ouch! Yah, Kwon Yuri. You are my wife now, I can do whatever I want! "

 

" Hey! I'm only your girlfriend!! "

 

" Ishh...Won't you aegyo with me!? Come, call me Oppa~"

 

" NO!! "

 

"......Yah....wait, you didn't let me know what are the taste today~"

 

"....Same....LOVE TASTE...."

 

" Hei...Sarangheyo....Yuri-ah..."

 

".....Me too, Sarangheyo......Oppa..."

 

"...Hey! You call me Oppa!! Aegyo! "

 

"........."

 

" Ouch!!! Yah! Don't bite me again! "

 

_END_

 

Oh yeah~~ Happy Ending~~ :) = Sorry a bit long~~keke

Next will be The Knights! Stay On~~ Yulhae Daebak~~