This Romance..

My Celebrity Crush!A Kris From Exo one-shot Love story

This Romance

**Yen’s POV*

I could feel he’s breath in my lips..he was breathing heavily…What I have dream was about to come real…but everything took a flip.In a matter of seconds he turned around and started running..I stood there like an idiot waiting for a long-wanted kiss.I was at the verge of crying..But then anger fool all over my body.How couldn I be so Dumb to think He would actually like me!I open the door to see all my girls waiting for me.I couldn’t hold it anymore.I started crying and fell to the floor,the all gather by my side.”What happen Leader?!”Ty Lee said as she caress my back giving me support.”We were about to ran and…he just…Ran..And left me there like an idiot!”I said beginning to sob even more.”I’m gonna kick he’s !”Kida said getting up.”Don’t..I knew this was coming..He will never like someone like me.”I said getting up.”Let’s just go to sleep.And make like this has never happen…We can’t let our fans down..just for a silly crush.”I said as I went to the bathroom.

*Kris POV**

“How could I do that to her!I’m so stupid!Let myself get nervous and ran away from her like that!I bet she thinks I don’t like her..Or even worse that I don’t think she’s beautiful..or that I’m a player…Or-“I was cut of my negative thought by Chanyeol.”Kris..Relax..You can speak to her and tell her what happen to you..I would go like,let me see the time…NOW!”He said looking at the clock.”Yes…Don’t let a girl sleep mad at you..It’ll make it even worse.”Luhan said.”yes..You’re right!I have to make this up to her..and this time If she opens the door for me I’ll kiss her!”I said as I stood up and grabbed my jacket.

I walked as fast as I could to K-Lin’s Room..I hope she open the door for me..because if she doesn’t..Well..I don’t know…I stood infront of her room…This is the worst feeling ever..Being so close but so far to a dream..I knocked on the door.

*Yen’s POV*

I took of my clothes and put on my pijamas..I was feeling down and I just layed in my bed..Fool of Hope that kris will come back and apologize and give me that Kiss..But It was just lame to think about that..It was hard for me since I couldn’t cry ..I didn’t want my girls to think I was weak..But it was the worse thing to do..I felt like crying myseld to sleep…My thoughts were interrupted by a soft knock on the door.”I’ll get it girls.”I said as I stood up.

*Kris POV*
I knock softly,praying that Yen would open up the door.To my surprise it was her.She looked adorable…more than adorable in her cute Panda Pjs.”Kris..”She said softly.she had a very sad look in her face.I grabbed her by the hand and closed the door quickly,and push her towards me.I looked at her lips and back to her eyes,and In a swift moment I closed my eyes and closed the gap between us..Her lips were soft..Just as I had excepted..I felt Fireworks and Butterflies..I felt like flying for the rest of my life.We parted from the kiss and I hugged her.”I have liked you ever since I knew of your existence,You have been my one and only Celebrity Crush,and when I met you this feelings grew and…I really want to be with you..You don’t know how much I voted in that Poll so that EXo could win and I would meet you,Please forgive me for what happen earlier,I just got too nervous and-“I was cut of my excuse with another kiss from Yen.Her kisses were sweet and delicated.We parted from the kiss,this time it was her to speak.”I have liked you a lot as well…And this is a dream come true,I was sad earlier but now I feel like I’m the happiest women in this world.”She said hugging me tightly,I hugged her even more tightly.”Yen,Now the question would be…Will you give me the honor of being my Girlfriend.?”I asked her ,knowing the answer.”Of course!”She said happily and pecking my lips once again.  This romance will drive me crazy but I know it will be the best thing in my life!

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS ONE-SHOT!i'L LEAVE YOU GUYS WITH A CUTE PICTURE OF OUR BELOVED KRIS!