This Celebrity Crush has gotten deeper

My Celebrity Crush!A Kris From Exo one-shot Love story

*Yen POV:

Let me introduce Myself, My name is Yen and I’m a member of the K-lin rap-pop group,to be exact I’m the leader!..thankfully it has gotten so popular…to the point that every single band in Korea want to sing with us in our next album..So instead of deciding for ourselves we decided to let out fans vote…we made a poll and eventually they voted and the winner was….Exo!,I’ve heard of them and they are very talented, I think this is going to be a great experience!

*Kris POV:

“Why aren’t they here yet!Their an hour late”Mr.Paul said stressfully..it wasen’t even an minute when the door and 6 beautiful girls enter the meeting room…But one of them caught my eye almost immediately,she was gorgeous ,she had black straight long hair, dark blue eyes and pale skin but what got my attention the most was her beautiful smile..They all put their coats in the coat hanger.”Where were you all?!?”Paul said taking he’s sit in the front of the meeting table.”We got caught in the road of life..”The gorgeous girl said sitting infron of me. I almost choked, I think Suho Notice me since he gave me a “Are you okey?”Look,I just smile and nodded.I got a little nervous…and to top that off she sat in front of me.She gave me a small smile..which Of Course I almost melted but I had to keep myself from being embarrassed.I tried to look as much as possible to another way..but I couldn’t help it.

*Yen’s POV*

When I enter the meeting room.I couldn’t help but smile since I was going to meet exo..I was a little excited since well I’m a huge fan of them..especially of Kris,totally fallen for him.and I was just so happy I didn’notice sitting infront of Kris..I got a little nervous.I gave him a small smile to which he turn he’s face from..I got a little hurt but the happiness I had wouldn’t go away.The meeting was about how K-Lin had gotten popular and We all presented ourselves and the rest of the meeting was instructions on how we were suppose to work,who is going to get each part of the song so that everyone can sing..It was interesting..and the best thing is that K-lin and Exo are going to be working together for a long time..Maybe I can make Kris fall for me..You know..with my charm.I laugh at my own thoughts.

**FAST FORWARD**

**Week’s later**

 It has been about 3 weeks since We started practicing a new song that I really enjoy,We had about 4 dance practices and 10 singing sections.And should I say that K-Lin and Exo had gotten really close to since then.I have gotten really close to Luhan and eventually I became good friends with Kris..which made me happy everyday.We had a lot of things in common and I was just very happy.

We had just finish Dance practice and I was putting my tennis on when Kris sat at my side.”So I was thinking today is a beautiful day that I want to spend with a special friend..I guess I was talking out loud..Want to come with me? I don’t know eat some Ice cream?”He said smiling at me.That irresistible smile.”You’re so silly…but I’ll go with you..I have to take care of the society!jajaja”I said joking around with him,he laughed as well.He stood up and helped me as well.”So gentleman.”I said smiling.”jaja,I’ll pick you in an hour.”He said before leaving..Thankfully all the Exo members had left and it was only K-Lin.”Girls!!Have a date,quick help me!”I said overacting.”let’s get you y!!”Ty lee said.We quickly handed our ways to our bedrooms to get me ready..They all knew about my secret crush on Kris.

*Kris POV*

“Boys!I have a date and I don’t want to wear!Help I can’t think!”I said grabbing my hair in a frustrated way.”Jajajaja,I’ll help you pick your clothes!”Luhan said looking at the closet.”Go take a bath,we’ll take care of everything”Suho said.I just smile as Lay threw my towel.

**20 Minutes later**

I looked myself at the mirror.I had Dark blue jeans jeans on, A Dark blue jacket and a White tank top under.Luhan and he’s jacket obsession I though laughing at Luhan.

I put some cologne and headed my way out the bathroom.”Thanks Guys.”I said.”Hey I bought this chocolates for you,give them to yen..Hopefully she’ll find out you like her and fall into your knees jajaj”Kai said giving me a small chocolate box.I just smile.”Just don’t get carry away.I don’t want to be an uncle yet!”Tao said.I just glared at him thinking I would something like that In the first date.”Thanks guys for all you help.”I said as I left,I walked slowly to K-lin group room..I was too nervous.What could she think of me..Will she like this chocolate box?What will she think?Ever since K-lin became a Group,I had had a huge crush on Yen..She’s been my celebrity crush..But Ever since I met her this Celebrity crush has gotten even deeper and more than just a crush..I just hope she likes me as well..

STAY TUNE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER..WHAT WILL HAPPEN?!?!HOW WILL THEY DATE GO OF?WILL SOMETHING INTERESTING HAPPEN???