Blood

SuLay Drabbles :)

I know that you guys think I'm crazy

BUT

It was so hard to think of a theme

So I chose blood

If you guys don't like then you can re-read chapter 1

Enjoy


Blood

Suho absolutely hated blood with a passion. Whenever a member got hurt he would go far away from the person until they were bandaged and the blood was out of sight. He had bad memories of the thing and he absolutely hated it.

No one knew why he hated it though

Until

The one incident in the dorm that changed Suho

The question is did he change for the better? or the worse?

It was another day in the dorm, the members were sitting on the couch and watching the tv. It was EXO-K's day-off and they decided to spend it relaxing in the dorms. Some of them were in the living room and the others were in their rooms talking with each other. Suho was slowly nodding off when he heard a VERY high-pitched scream. Suho was now fully awake and running up the stairs. He went to Baekhyun and Chanyeol's room and he wished that he didn't see what he just saw.

He saw Chanyeol holding his hand and blood was streaming down his arm and hand and it was pooling on the ground. Suho started to get dizzy at the sight and his vision started to get hazy. Before he knew it, Suho was falling to the ground unconcious. Before the darkness consumed him, he heard Chanyeol screaming out his name and a pair of arms wrapping around his waist.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Suho woke up to the other 5 faces of the EXO members looking down at him worriedly. He tried to sit up but the other members were not allowing him to get up. He felt something warm on his forehead and felt a cloth there. Kyungsoo went up to him and took the cloth away and replaced it with a colder one.

"Hyung, are you alright now?"

Suho groaned and placed his hand on his head

"What happened?"

Baekhyun stepped forward and sat himself on the bed next to Suho and grabbed his hand and lightly storked it.

"You fainted after you saw the blood from Chanyeol's hand"

"Oh"

Chen stepped forward and sat next to Baekhyun

"The K members called us while we were at dance practice and Lay was freaking out. The manager allowed us to go home early and when we got here, some members took Chanyeol to the hospital and some stayed here to take care of you"

Suho groaned again

"How is Chanyeol anyway?"

"His hand is in a cast and he can't use it for awhile. The company gave him some time off but he refused to take off"

The occupants in the room turned to look at the door and saw the other half of the members. Lay ran inside the room and wen to Suho and kissed him and looked at him worriedly

"Myunnie, are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little dizzy is all"

"Please remember to take it easy. You know how you are when you this sort of thing happens"

"I know and I will I promise"

Suho turned to look at the members and they had tears in their eyes. Suho looked at the ceiling and sighed.

"Guys, I promise one day I will tell you what happened but not today, but someday I will I promise you"

The members nodded towards their leader and left the room quietly so that he could resume his rest to recover sooner and faster.

~*One Month Later*~

Suho was utterly exhausted and he just wanted to get home and sleep. He had just finished a VERY long meeting with the managers and he was irritated as well as tired as hell. He stepped into the elevator and went up to the dorms. As soon as he got off of the elevator, he groaned out loud as he could he the voices of s.

Suho's blood ran cold as he heard the members screaming in terror. His eyes widened as he ran towards the door and punched in the code. As soon as the light turned green, he quickly turned the knob and the members flew past him and behind him. He turned around to be met with a hooded person. He got into a ready stance and was prepared to fight. The person stopped and started to laugh at him. His jaw dropped at the fact that a hooded stranger was laughing at him.

The person took off their hood and his eyes widened and his jsaw dropped even more.

It was Chanyeol

The other members were on the ground laughing and some of them even had tears streaming down their faces from laughing too hard. Suho felt a headache coming on and grabbed the knife from Chanyeol. He turned around and started to scold the members.

"What were you all thinking? This was not funny at all. Get up and get inside the dorm NOW!!!"

Suho stomped into the dorm leaving the other members dumbfounded. They all stared in horror at each other as the gentle Suho had left the building as was now replaced with the Crown Prince of Darkness.

The members sat on the couch as they nervously waited for Suho to hurry up and scold them already. They could pratically feel how mad he was and his pacing around was not helping at all.

"Hyung, we're-"

Chanyeol was cut off as Suho raised his hand to tell him to be quiet. Chanyeol leaned back into the couch while pouting and looking down. Suho stopped pacing and turned to the others.

"I have no idea what to tell you guys right now. How irresponsible can you boys get? Why would you even think of using a real knife anyway? Did the overworking fry your brain to the point of malfunction. This is the most irresponsible thing that you guys could-"

Suho stopped as he felt someone groaning behind him. He slowly turned around and saw that he had just stabbed his own boyfriend in the shoulder. Lay stumbled a little as he slowly felt himself falling to the ground. Suho turned around and saw as his boyfriend fell onto his arms. Suho and Lay both ended up falling to the ground as Suho was too shocked to catch either one of them.

He sat on the ground with horror as he stared at Lay's bleeding form. Suho's breathing was uneven as his vision began to get blurry from the tears. The tears ran down his face as he let out a scream. The other members quickly jumped off of the couch and rushed to pull Suho away from his bleeding boyfriend. The other members had a hard time pulling the hysterical leader away from the injured dancer. Chanyeol eventually got him free and brought him to the bathroom.

Chanyeol had stripped Suho out of his clothing and gently put him down into the warm water. Chanyeol sat down by the tub and started to give Suho a bath. Chanyeol repeatedly said sorry to the leader, but all he got was nothing. When Suho was finished, Chanyeol wrapped him in a towel and brought him to his room where he dressed him in an overlarge shirt and a pair of shorts. Chanyeol tucked the leader into bed and gave him a goodnight kiss on the forehead. Suho turned to his side and silently cried himself to sleep. 

The next morning, Suho woke up to the sun shinning in his face. He opened his eyes and saw that all of the members were sleeping in his room. He quickly sat up when he counted only 10 other people. The events of the night before came back to him and he started to scream and cry. The other members woke up to the sound and saw that Suho was the one making the noise. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun got up from their spots and rushed to the leader. They attempted to hold him down but he kept on thrashing around. Eventually, all of the members had to hold him down. Luhan and Kyungsoo got worried so they started to talk to him to calm him down.

"Suho, please you need to calm down"

"Hyung, please stop talk to us please"

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Suho!"

"Lay!!!!"

The other members froze as they heard the Korean leader wanting his boyfriend.

"Lay, I'm sorry please forgive me. I'm sorry please I'm so sorry please forgive me. I'm sorry please"

The other memebrs hearts broke as they heard the broken hearted voice of their beloved guardian. Once they got Suho to calm down, they all left the room to let him sleep.

The members were gathered in the living room and there was an eerie silence in the dorm. They were silently reminiscing about the events of the night before. The members remained in silence until Xiumin spoke up.

"Ok thank you"

Xiumin hung up the phone and sighed.

The other members looked at him and asked him what had happened

"The hospital called and said that Lay woke up and that he's fine to go home but he won't be able to use his arm for a while."

"Ok but why did you sigh just now" Chanyeol asked curiously

Xiumin sighed. "The doctor said that the company president called him and told him that whoever was responsible was to be sent to his office immediately for questioning"

All of the members stood up and yelled at once: "WHAT!!!!!!!!!!"

Xiumin sighed

"It's true"

The members started to speak all at once.

"We can't let Suho go"

"Isn't there some way to stop this?"

"Why Suho-hyung?"

"I don't think he's even in the right mind"

Xiumin sighed and ran his hands through his hair

"I know but there isn't anyhting else that can be done"

The members were suddenly really quiet. The only thing that made any noise in the dorm was the doorbell. Sehun stood up and went to open the door.

Sehun walked back in a couple of minutes later with the last person they wanted to see right now. The company president

Kris stood up and went to him

"Sooman-sshi, what are you doing here?"

The elder gentlemen eyed the occupants in the room and discovered that one of them was missing.

"I am here to find out about what happened last night. Where is Joonmyun?"

All of the members instantly paled. They were scared at what was going to happen to their beloved leader.

"Umm....."

"I'm here sir"

The members turned to see that the angel leader was standing by the door.

"Joonmyun"

The elder walked up to the younger and stood in front of him.

"Do you know what happened to Yixing?"

"I......"

Suho looked at the members faces as they were silently pleading him to not tell him the truth. Suho sighed and shook his head at them. He looked towards the president and told him the truth.

"It was me sir. I accidently stabbed Lay with the knife last night"

The old man looked at Suho as if he had grown 3 heads.

"Joonmyun, I thought that you had hemophobia"

"I do, but it happened last night. I couldn't remember what happened after though"

He sighed and gestured his hand towards Suho.

"Joonmyun please follow me"

"Yes sir"

The two men left the dorm without saying anything to the other members. The other 10 people in the room were left with the thoughts that the K leader will be okay and that nothing will happen to him.

~*3 hours later*~

The members sat anxiously in the living room waiting for the other 2 members to come home safely. Their manager had called saying that he was coming home with the other 2 boys.

The main door opened and the manager came in with a happy Lay carrying a sleeping Suho. The members quickly got up and tried to take the sleeping leader from the injured dancer. The said dancer just shook his head and went to the couch. He slowly got the sleeping leader down from his back and sat  down and gently layed the leader on his lap. The leader stirred a bit but didn't wake up.

The members gathered around the dancer and bombed him all at once with questions. The poor boy was left with a headache as he tried to figure out what his band mates were saying. Lay wasn't making any progress, so the manager decided to step in and help. He also saw Suho making an irritated face.

"Ok guys stop. You're making Lay confused and your voices are too loud. Suho almost woke up"

The members instantly quieted down and listened to their manager.

"So, earlier today the company president came to the hospital with Suho. They went to see Lay and to check on how he was doing. Suho saw Lay on his bed not doing what he was supposed to do, which was resting. Suho started to lecture him and Lay made him stop talking. And then Lay-"

"I proposed to Suho"

Lay cut the manager off and proudly finished the sentence. The members stood, looking at Lay with their mouths wide open. They all had the same thing going through their heads.

'Did he seriously just say that?'

The members looked down at Suho and there they saw it. On his left hand, on his ring finger, sat a beautiful ring that matched the Korean leader's own beauty. The members still stared at the ring and then they started to congradulate the dancer. Unfortunately, they got a little too loud.

Suho stirred from his sleep and slowly opened his eyes. He closed his eyes again to adjust to the bright light. When he opened his eyes again, he saw the other members patting his fiancee on the head.

"Guys, what are you doing?"

Suho sat up from his position in his fiancee's lap and rubbed his eyes to get the sleepiness out of them. The other EXO members stared at their leader and had the same thought flying through their heads.

"WHEN DID OUR LEADER GET SO CUTE!!!!!!! >_<"

Suho looked at s and tilted his head to the side cutely. The others internally squealed at the cuteness, but the others actually released the squeal and cooed over their leader.

Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, and Luhan all squealed at the cuteness the Korean Leader was showing. Kai, Chanyeol, Lay and Sehun were in the corner, sulking, while looking at their lovers.

Suho turned a bright shade of red at the members pinching his cheeks and swatted the members awy and crawled to hide behind his fiancee. The three members squealed again and attempted to coo over him again, but Lay didn't allow it.

"Guys, Suho just woke up. Let him be for a while"

The three pouted and trotted over to their boyfriends and started to play with their cheeks.

Lay turned his attention back to Suho and petted his cheek.

"How are you feeling?"

"Pabo. I'm supposed to ask you that"

Suho lightly hit Lay's arm and looked down and sighed. He felt the tears gather in his eyes and felt them falling down his face. Thr other members started to fret over the leader but they all stopped once they heard him.

"I'm so sorry for hurting you Lay. I'm sorry"

The other members stared at their leader in absolute sympathy. They felt the guilt wash over them and looked down in shame, until they heard the lead dancer laughing.

"Aigoo, my baby. It's ok we went over this already...Now I think that there is something that you need to do with the other members am I right?"

Suho looked at Lay and nodded his head and looked at the other members

"Guys, I feel like I'm ready to tell you now"

The members looked at the leader in confusion

"Tell us about what?????"

"About my fear of blood"

"Oh ok"

"Well....."

~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god, I can't believe that actually happened to you"

"It did"

"What happened next?"

"They showed me the body of all those dead animals where they drained the blood from and that is how I gained my fear of blood"

"Did anyone see it happen?"

"A teacher came into the classroom because they forgot something and they saw everything. So, I was cleaned up and the boys were expelled from the school and they called my family and my parents bought me to the doctor and that is when I was diagnosed with Hemaphobia"

The members looked at Suho in shock, not believing that anyone would do that to Suho, but alas, it has happened and it has caused some psychological damage to the poor boy.

The members all gathered around the leader and gave him silent comfort. Suho cried in the embrace of his beloved members and thought about everything that has happened his life. He is surrounded by lovely people and he is marrying the love of his life.

'My life couldn't get any better than this' Suho thought as he slowly drifted off to sleep


Ha!!!!!!!

I finished the chapter.....I hope you guys love it and I promise to update soon

You know what to do