Adoration

SuLay Drabbles :)

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I need to finish my other stories

But

It annoys me that there aren't that much SuLay stories with a Dominant! Lay, so that's why this story was created

I hope that you enjoy them


Suho was jealous of Lay

You may be thinking why is Suho, the leader of EXO, jealous of Lay, the Chinese dancer. Well, it's because Lay has a lot of dominance.

Lay has dominace on the stage, in the practice room, in public, in their relationship, and all of the other things in between them and it makes him feel a little jealous between his boyfriend. Suho wished that he could be the dominant one in the relationship.

Suho sighed

He knew that the day will never come where he could dominate his boyfriend. Suho was still lost in his thoughts until he felt a pair of lips on his cheek. He looked up and saw his boyfriend. He smiled.

Lay looked at Suho and frowned.

He was thinking those thoughts again

Lay bent down so that he sat on his knees looking at his angelic boyfriend. He hugged his boyfriend around the waist and leaned his head down on his lap. Suho smiled and looked down at his boyfriend and ran his hands through his blonde hair.

"Suho, I know what you're thinking"

"Do you really?"

"Yes, I do"

"Then tell me what I was thinking before you came in"

"You were thinking about how you're not the dominant one in our relationship or anywhere for that matter"

Lay looked up at Suho as the latter was silently cursing in his own head. Suho pouted and nodded at Lay. The younger smiled at the other and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Baby, we had this talk already"

Suho groaned at the other

"I know we did but I can't help it"

Lay kissed Suho again but this time more gently.

"Baby, there is nothing wrong about not being the dominant one in anything and besides you're the leader of the group and you don't see me getting all sulky about it"

Suho pouted again and looked at his boyfriend

"You do get sulky"

"When I don't take care of myself"

It was now Lay's turn to groan. He mentally slapped himself as he looked at his crazy boyfriend

"Of course I get sulky when you don't take care of yourself. It's because you care about everyone else and even after everyone else you still don't take care of yourself."

"It's because that I don't quit my job once I get home"

"Did you know that the EXO-K members call us because they're worried about you? Did you know that Jongin and Sehun cried? Do you know what they cried about? They cried about you"

Suho widened his eyes at the information

"I didn' know that"

Lay sighed and got up. He puled Suho to stand up and they walked to sit by the window. Lay sat down and pulled Suho to his lap. Suho stared out of the window as the tears in his eyes rolled down his cheeks. Lay rocked them back and forth to calm Suho down.

"See, it's alright to rely on others once in a while. When you do, it makes the people around you a lot happier. Do you understand me Joonmyun?"

"Yes, Yixing"

"I love you and adore you so much Kim Joonmyun"

"I love and adore you too Zhang Yixing"

"Remember my words and don't forget them Joonmyun"

"I will"


So here is the first chapter\

The theme was suggested by snsdexoaholic!

Thank youu for reading please comment, vote, and suscribe for more SuLay cute

See you next time