Influence

SuLay Drabbles :)

Long time no read peeps

First off, I would like to thank ExoxoTP for giving me a suggestion

Secondly, I would like to apologize for the lack of updates.....college is extremely draining

I will try to update more on Winter break but please do try to be paitent and I appreciate it for sticking with my stories


Suho sat on his bed with his knees on his chest. The tears had finally stopped rolling down his cheeks as he was in a depressing mood. He and the other EXO members had just sent Lay to the airport, so that he could fly back to China. He was going to be on a few programs.

Although Suho was extremely happy for his boyfriend that he had gotten some recognition, it also meant that they wouldn't know when he would return.

When they first heard about the news, Suho had a near panic attack and the other vocals had to him out. By the time they got back, the deal had already been settled and there was nothing that no one could do.

Suho then decided that he would work harder to catch up with his boyfriend. He toughened up and worked his off. He was happy that he finally got a lead role in an upcoming movie. Suho smiled as he the picture of him and his boyfriend before he left for China.

'Soon....I'll be able to catch up with you Lay'

Suho lay in his bed and fell into a blissful sleep unaware of the figure approaching him and kissing him ever so softly on the lips.

"I'm so proud of you baby"


came up with it on a whim

I hope that you guys liked it and again....really sorry for the shortness