Chapter 6

Everyday With My Stupid But Precious Oppas

 

" Oppa, I'm going out!" Hyerin yelled while headed to the door.

" Ne, don't be too late ok? Or Jiyong will scold you! " Daesung yelled back from the kitchen and Hyerin just gives him an ' ok ' sign. Since two month ago, Daesung often take over Hyerin's chores.. He let the girl to have her time with her new bestfriend or maybe her potential boyfriend. She is going out with YG's new artist Song Min Ho.. Hyerin came to WIN final battle. Yongbae introduced her to all the member. She likes Minho the most..that's why they be friend and spent time together. Bigbang oppa don't mind about their closeness, thinking that Minho is a good kid.

" She go again? " Seungri comes out from his room. Daesung just nod while chopping the veggies.

" Aishh.. That boy takes Hyerin from me~ I miss my Hyerin " Seungri whines which he did everytime Hyerin go out with Minho. Sure he feels lonely since Yongbae busy with his solo album, Jiyong busy with his promotion while Top busy with his movie.

" Yah, she is a grown up girl.. She need a boyfriend " Daesung explained.

 

*

 

Jiyong POV

I'm tired with my promotion activities.. Everytime I'm sitting alone in exhaustion, Hyerin popped on my mind. She is the one who worrying me the most. She will forced me to eat many foods, vitamin etc. She even massage my shoulder and foot. But, lately, since she is too occupied with her new so- called- bestfriend, makes me feels like abandoned oppa. But, the thing that disturbed me is the feeling of jealousy which I never felt before. She always be a little girl and never lay an eyes to any man before.. You can tell that her life is just us..her oppas. But, after she met Minho, I could see that she likes him.. It bothered me that this weird feeling always comes everytime those name escapes from her lips.. Everytime she go out with him. No one knows about my feeling.. At first, I saw their relationship just like a close friend.. But now, they seems like a couple..I'm afraid to lose her.. I'm not ready to give her to any man. Maybe I'm a possessive oppa. I still don't know..

I take my phone from the coffee table in front of me, the happy faces of us together on the wallpaper make me smile. I miss Hyerin..

" Oppa? " That's her sweet voice from the other line.

" Hyerin ah.. Where are you? "

" I'm in a restaurant..dinner with Minho.." That name again.. And she said it with a bright tone. My heart clenched.

" Owhh.. Ok..sorry for disturbing you "

" It's ok oppa.. Minho going to the restroom..I miss talking with you.. You are busy this days.." I could imagine the pouting lips when she said that. That must be cute.

" Don't worry, oppa will come home tonight"

" See you soon then.. Minho has back..bye oppa! "

" Bye "

I couldn't wait to come home and meet her so I decided to do my work as fast as I could.

 

*

 

It's already 1am, when I arrived home. " Hyung, Hyerin waited you until she fell asleep ". Seungri who stood on the kitchen to gets a drink said. I know I'm late, and I feel guilty for that, so I take a step toward her room. There she is..sleeping peacefully like an angel. I sit next to her bed, staring at those pretty face.. I her soft brown hair.

" Hyerin ah, mianhae.. " I lean to kiss her forehead, before caressing her cheeks and lips. She stir in her sleep so I get out from her room..don't want to wake her up.

In the next morning, I deliberately wake early just to get more time with her.

" Oppa.. I miss youuuu" Hyerin hug me from behind when I'm about to open refrigerator. She rest her cheek on my back.

" I miss you too babe.." She smile when I turn around to kiss her forehead.

" Oppa! I want to tell you something!" She said cheerfully as she drags me to the couch. She looks really happy about what she will going to say. I can't help but smiling to her.

" What is that? I see it something really good right? " I pinch her right cheek.

" Uhhm.. It's about Minho.." I can feel it as my heart beat faster. I hope she doesn't say what's in my mind. I don't want to upset her, so I try to keep smile..

" So, what's with those guy? " I asked carefully

" He..he confessed to me last night.. He said he loves me and wants to be my boyfriend " her cheeks redden as she played with her fingers. It's hurt me even more.. I can't let her with another. I want her to be mine. Yes, I think I fall in love with her.. What should I do?

" Owh..wow..that's great! So, you two are together now? "

" No, I'm not give an answer yet " she pout. I think she really likes Minho, but why she doesn't give an answer?

 

 

Hyerin POV

I already lives with bigbang oppa for years.. They are my only family that I love so much. But, there's this one oppa I really care with. I always worrying him more than the others. He loves me just like the others. But deep in my heart, I wants him to love me more. Jiyong oppa..

He is the scariest oppa in this house, but the sweetest oppa at the same time. Even when he scold me, I know that's because he worrying me too much. Sometimes he makes me feel like I'm his girl.. That's the weird feeling inside me everytime he kiss my forehead. He is the one I waited the most.. Just like last night, I really miss him that I wait him for hours until I fell asleep. Sometimes, I'm battling with my own feeling..trying to convince myself that he just loves me as his sister. It proves me right when I started a close relationship with Minho. Minho is a good company..we have many similarity and I enjoy spent time with him. But, Jiyong oppa doesn't mind about our closeness..he looks find.

And last night, Minho confessed to me. It startled me a bit that I think we are just bestfriend. I like him.. But there's something inside my heart which prevent me to say 'yes'. Jiyong oppa appeared on my mind at that time made it hard for me to make a decision. So, here I'm once again try to make sure that Jiyong oppa has no special feeling to me.

 

 

Jiyong POV

" What do you think oppa? I need you to give me advice "

I don't know what to say.. Minho is a good boy, there's no reason their relationship get banned. I couldn't be selfish..she just loves me as her brother.

" Accept him..he is good for you" I smile, her hair.

She is quiet for a moment before a thin smile appear on her face. I'm glad that she is happy..

" I understand.." She said before stand up. " I'll meet him later " she smile at me before go to her room..leaving me alone in sadness.

 

She is ready to go wearing her white shirt and dark blue mini skirt. He looks cute and beautiful.. But to present it for another man which hurt me so much.

" Take care honey.." That's my last sentence before I let her go to that man.. After this, when she get home, she is already Minho's girlfriend.

Just a minutes after she went, Daesung Seungri and Yongbae popped behind him.

" Chase her! " Seungri said. I don't understand why he suddenly said that. I look at them in confusion.

" Come on Ji! We can see it in your eyes! You loves her right? " Yongbae circling his arm around my shoulder while my eyes widen in shock. I can't help but blushing madly.

" Hahaha... Hyung! She does love you! " Daesung laugh.

" Wh..what?! How do you know? She just being that happy to Minho's girlfriend! She loves him!" No way I can hide my feeling from them anymore. Daesung suddenly handed me a diary.. Hyerin's diary.

" Read this! " He forced me to read the last page which just written last night. My eyes widen..I can't believe it that she actually loves me back. Not wasting any time, I run to the door, almost forgetting my shoes.. I chase her and there she is.. Standing in front of the apartment building with sad face.

" Hyerin! " I call her from afar and she turn her head to me.

" Oppa? "

" Don't go....please " she frown " am I forgetting something?" She asked.

" Yes! You forgot to tell me that you love me.. You forgot to tell me you want to be a special one in my life.. Because I do! I do love you as a woman.. You are the special one in my life"

Hyerin gasped..

" Op..oppa..how did you know? OMG! You read my diary? " Her voice raised in shock.

" I'm sorry but yes! So....please don't go with him ok? " I could see the tears threatening to fall from her eyes..

" But I thought you loves me as your sister? " Her lips quivered.

" And I thought you love me as your brother "

Soon, we are chuckling.. Tears of happiness rolled down her cheeks. I comes closer and hug her tight, wiping the stain of the tears.

" Want to be oppa's girlfriend? " I asked while staring deeply into her eyes.

" Ne.." She nod..We hug again feeling each other warmth.

" I wish Top hyung doesn't freak out.."

" Just buy him his favorite ice cream " we laugh together.

" You are so cute..i love you hyerin" I pinch her cheeks.

" Love you too oppa "

 

A/N:  so, this was what's popped into my head to end this story. thank you for subscribing and commenting. i love you ^-^