Chapter 5

Everyday With My Stupid But Precious Oppas

 

 

 

Author POV

"Here..here..watch out!"

" Ouch..you step on my foot!"

" Aish..you guys.. Pali pali!! She will get cold"

Top grumbled from his car..got irritated seeing dae and ri who held drunken Yerin but keep bickering..

"Helloo..who do you think made her like this??" Seungri defense him self..

"Seungri..just do it!!" Jiyong interupted before tabi could say anything.

Bae oppa drive the car and tabi sat next to him.. Jiyong sat in the middle with Yerin on his lap. Seungri and dae sat on the back.

" Uh..ahh..who is this?? Jiyong  oppa??" Yerin smiled and put her palm on jiyong's face.

"Aigoo..why so cute? Hi..hi.." She pinched his cheek.

"Awww..stop it! It's hurt" he rubbed his cheek..Yerin just laughed a bit and then fell asleep. Dae staring at Yerin's face from behind.

" Doesn't she looks so pretty when she got drunk?"..

"Yups..look at her cheeks..it's look like tomato" Seungri answer. The three boys then silent and looked at that pretty face while smiling continuously. Jiyong kept caressing her face and hair. Tabi looked at them before looked at Yerin..then he sigh..

" I shouldn't obey her when she asked me to pour more wine in her glass" he said regretly.

" She has known that she isn't a good drinker. But since it's your bday,she was going to do anything to make you happy hyung." Jiyong said

"I know.." Tabi said in a weak tone  and  put his head down..

" Hyung..we also knew that  but we still let her got what she wants. So, i think it's our fault too..don't feel that bad hyung"

" Aishh..Daesung ah~ why you so sweet? You want me to eat you??" Jiyong said,smiling at Dae's face.

"Ya..ya..he's mine!" All of them giggling after heard what tabi said..except Dae who looks disgusting.

 

Car has arrived at their apartment.. Tabi piggy back Yerin and dae brought Yerin's bag..

"Daesung ah..i think it suits you..ke ke ke.." Yongbae makes fun of him. Dae walked like a woman immediately..make them all laughed.

 " Ahjumma..ahjumma!!" Seungri yelling at Dae..

Yerin waken up as soon as tabi stepped inside their apartment.

" Put me down..i want to pee"

Tabi put her down but held into her arm to support..she frowned to her oppa and try to free her arm from him.. Tabi just looked at her, swaying left and right before she entered the bathroom. Luckly, she remember to close the door. "Hyung.." Seungri staring him with worried eyes..but didn't continue his sentence. He just walked straight to the bathroom and knock the door.

"Rin, are you okay? Just call me if you need help" Seungri wait her answer but got nothing.

"I don't think she needs you just to help her pee" Yongbae said. He sat on the couch with Top oppa who chuckled hearing those word. Their laugh mixing with the sound from television right in front of them. Dae go to Yerin's room to put her things. Didn't know when it happen, but Jiyong already came out from his room with v neck white shirt and sweatpants. He walked lazily to the kitchen to take some water. Seungri ignoring what his hyung said and decided to leave. Before he took a step forward, he heard a loud thud from inside. The sound was loud enough to make all oppas startled. Seungri immediately open the door and found Yerin was puking. Some shampoo bottle and other things scattered on the floor..

"Yerin ah..you..ahhh..OHHHMYGODD..euuh.." Okay,it's not Seungri's lucky day. He just try to hold her when her body swaying to the left almost fell down. That's when her puke released on Seungri's body.

 

"Here..drink it.." Dae give a cup of hot honey water to Yerin. But she refuse..she stand up from her bed instead..

"Wheres Seungri? I made him angry..Seungri!! Where are..ughh.." Her body swung away but a strong arm catch her.

" Yerin ah..he is  not angry with you. He'll angry if you don't take a sleep now". That man is tabi who still hold her in his  arm.

"No,you lie!"

"Where is Seungri?" Ji asked to Yongbae who sit next to him on Yerin's bed. Yongbae go out immediately to find Ri. Not long after, he come back with Seungri.

" Sungri ah, are you angry with her?" Ji asked

"Absolutely not..i love you Yerin ah my baby.." He pinch her cheek..

"See? I'm not lie..so you can sleep now" tabi cupped her face and looked to her eyes deeply. She just nodded and smile.

" Eitss..you have drink it first " Dae handed her a glass and she obey him.

"I want to sleep with you all" she demanded..

" Hmm.. Okay.. We will"

Then they all sleep together in Yerin's room. Yerin, top, ji, and bae sleep on the bed while dae and ri on the couch.

 

 

A/N: it's so short and i don't know how to continue this..because well, it just a scraps which I took from my folder..but I will think how to end this nicely..