Chapter 1

Everyday With My Stupid But Precious Oppas

"Hyerin, pali!!!..I'm near the basement right now" TOP call me slightly yelling. " Ne oppa..i'm on my way" I walk quickly downstairs while put my phone on my ear..I don't know why he call me to go with him. But he keep tell to go as fast as I could. So, with just a simple white T-shirt and dark blue short, I run to the elevator , panting as I step inside. Finally I arrive in his car..

"Why are you so late?" His voice sounds irritated.

"Mianhae oppa.. I must finish cooking lunch for the other.." He take my sit belt and buckled me gently..

" Oppa, why you call me? Where will we go?"

"We will go to my home.."

"Your home?? Has something happenned?" I raise my eyebrow. I really have no idea for what's going on..but his face looks so serious..make me a bit nervous.. I wonder if there's something bad happened..

" You will know it later" he said it with no expression even doesn't look into my eyes.. We finally arrive in his luxuries villa.. As soon as I step out from his car, something hit my shoulder make squeal in pain. That's a ball which kicked by someone nowhere..

"Aauughh.." I put my palm on my shoulder.

" Yaaa!! You little rascal! Don't you see there's a people here? You hurt her.." TOP get mad with a kid who kicked the ball towards me.. " Mianhae ajusshi..I didn't do it deliberately. I swear.." The kid take his ball..

" Don't apoligizing to me..but her !" TOP pointing at me.

" Mianhae noona..you are so beautiful " the kid smile after bowed at me.

"Ahhh..It's ok..I'm fine" the kid run away immediately with his miscivious smile..giggling with his friends.

" Aishh..those kid.." Top shakes his head, still look at the kids then turn his head looking at me and rubbed my shoulder.." Are you ok?" I nodded and we go inside his home. He go straight to his bedroom and I follow him behind. There's no other people in his home, and everything is in place, nothing seemed wrong so far. He ask me to wait while he walk to his dress room.. I sit on his king size bed..I wonder what will he do.. Suddenly, he appears, dragging a huge zombie bearbricks..it's about half of his heigh..

"Tadaaaa!!! What do you think about this? You're the first one who I let to see it" he said with his most brighest smile ever. What?? I can't believe he call me just to show me his new bearbricks?! I burst out laughing..

"Why? Is it weird?" He looks a bit confused about my reaction and start to examine his huge toy.

" Yups..that's weird!!! Super weird!!" his face turn sad as his lips pouting like a kid.

"*sigh.. I can't believe this is weird..I think its cool!! Even Hyun Suk hyung doesn't has this one " he hug his bearbricks cutely.

" Not your bearbricks, but YOU oppa..you're so weird..you called me just to show this? Aigooo.." He is weird but so cute too..how come this oldest oppa act like five years old kid hahaha..but he is that kind of person.

" Whaaat?!? you called me what? Weird? Aishh..you really want a punishment!! wait there..I will eat you!" Omo omo.. That's not good!! He suddenly jump over me..circling his arm around my neck.. I'm struggling to avoid but useless..he is stronger..he pinned his arm harder make me cannot breathe..I know he was playing around with me..it's common thing for us..but I swear,I almost lost my breath!! I can feel my body get limp.

"Aughh..Op..oppa..I..I..cannot..agghh..br..breathe" He looks at my face and startled..he did not think it would be too much..so he pull away his arm.. I take a deep breath as soon as he let me free.

"Ahh..Hyerin ah..mianhae..I'm just joking..are you okay? I didn't mean it!!" He truly looks worried. I just keep silent while rubbing my neck, showing him ' you hurt me' look. He looks so guilty and sad..

" Don't be mad please..rin ahh..mianhae" he hug me warmly.. I don't mad actually..I just wanna see his cute cat expression.. But I can't hold it longer.. I smile in his chest..

"I don't mad..I just teasing you..hehe..your toy is so cool" I look up at him.

" Ahh..you are really.." He sigh in relieve. " Oppa I wanna back home "

" Mmm..I'll drive you..but you need to seduce me first" he smile mischiviously..

" Oppa~ you are really handsome and kind that I really really really like you soooo much!!! *wink2" I use my aegyo..he smile and pinch my cheek..

"Aigoo..You are so cute" then he kiss my forehead slightly.. " Lets go now.." We both get out from his bedroom and go back home.

 

***

 

I'm alone at home.. Sitting in living room, reading a novel which given by Daesung oppa..it still 10am..and I don't know why I feel sleepy..so sleepy..

 

Jiyong POV

I find her sleeping on the couch..I sweep aside her bangs from her face..she is so cute when she fell asleep.. I go to my room and take my blanket..I cover her body so she won't get cold.. I go to the kitchen and there's nothing..of course, she hasn't cook anything for lunch.. But I see some vegetables and raw meat in refrigerator.. I decided to help her cooking lunch..

 

Hyerin POV

There's a noise at the kitchen..seems like someone is cooking..ahh..maybe it just in my dream.. Dream?? *sniffing.. I guess not! I smell something burned..I open my eyes..wake up and notice Jiyong oppa cooking something..not to make a food, but he make a problem. "Oppa!! What the.." I run to him and find a croch meat on the pan..the colour turn black now..and he just smile regretly at me..

" It's ok if Daesung oppa cooking..he can cook everything well..but you?? " I sigh tiredly as I start to clean the mess he just created..and I'm a bit frustrating..

"Don't try to do it again oppa.." I said firmly not looking into his eyes.

"I just want to help you..mianhae.." His face looks really sad..his eyes teary..that's because he has a soft heart.. I regret for what I've said..

" No oppa..it's my fault..I shouldn't slept before make lunch for you all..mianhae..don't look at me with that kind of face oppa..you make me sad"..he smile at me and rubbed my hair..

" I'll not letting you sad..I'll call Yongbae to buy us food"..

 

***

 

" HYERRIINNN ahhhh~!!..hahaha..how are you?" Seungri oppa hug me excitedly..he just come from Japan for promotional activities. It has been 2 month since this trouble maker gone and the home being so quiet. I'm glad that I can see him again..

" I'm fine oppa..they all take care of me" I hug him back and he kiss my forehead a bit longer and sweet..

"I really miss you Hyerin.." Yeah..I can see it in his eyes.

"Ya ya ya!! Is this home only have Hyerin? " Jiyong oppa come out from his room, walking toward us.

"Ahh hyung..I miss you too.." He hug Jiyong and see the other has just joined them in the living room, so he hug them one by one.

" Seungri ah..you know that's impolite if you don't bring anything for your hyung right?" TOP oppa who sit lazily on the couch begin to . Yeah, TOP oppa will sleep here tonight because Bigbang will do some work tomorrow morning..

" Ohh..I know hyung..I bought you something" he start to open his suitcase and he handed his hyung the present one by one..and they seemed so happy to get something from Seungri oppa..TOP get black sunglasses and he immediately stand in front of mirror..he do some pose, from the iest one to the cutest one. I can't help but laugh at his stupid face. Yongbae get a red scarf and he tied it in his neck then do his dance..Daesung get some doraemon stuff..he looks a bit shock because that's the limited edition. Jiyong get a shirt and he hug his maknae to say thank you..I get a pink long scarf from him and he circling it on my neck.he say I'm cute ^-^.. I miss this atmosphere so much.. Seungri put away his jacket and Jiyong oppa notice that he has being a little bit fat now.

" Hahahah..look at this fatty tummy..and this chubby face" Jiyong poke Seungri's tummy and pinch his cheek..but Seungri just quiet, annoyed with his hyung act ..while the other member just laugh at him. It's time to sleep..I lay on my bed, pull my blanket to cover me..suddenly someone knock my door..there's Seungri who bring his pillow..I know what will he do..

" Hyerin ahh..I wanna sleep here with you.." He put his pillow next to me..

"You know I miss you so much right?" He added.

"Ne I know oppa..lets get sleep.." Then, someone else knock the door..he is another Seunghyun..I don't get shock..but TOP does..He doesn't guess there's Seungri lying on my bed..

" Ohh hyung.."

" Ya..Seungri!..hyung wanna sleep here..get out!" He said full of authority. Well, he is older so yeah..and I just lay here back facing them try to ignore their fuse.

"No! I don't want!..hyung..I miss Hyerin so much..if you miss her too, you can sleep beside her with us.."

"Ahh..you really.." TOP is going to throw his pillow to Seungri but I stop him..

" OPPA!! I miss both of you okay?..so, can you just sleep quietly now? Or, get out and let me sleep." Only one day ago, I slept here peacefully..but now this two seunghyun messing with my sleeping time..only that words can stop them..Now, I sleep in the middle while Seungri on my left and TOP on the right..I close my eyes, but I know both of them still looking at my face.. It's about 2am when I suddenly say random things anxiously and wake up startled with something scary in my dream..that two oppas, wake immediately..

" What's going on?? Did you get a nightmare?" Seungri asked me and I nodded with teary eyes..In my dream, all my oppa leave me alone at the street where my parents's car accident happened.

"Sshhh..oppa is here Hyerin..it's ok.." TOP pull my head against his chest and my hair try to comfort me..seemed like he knows what appear in my dream.. Seungri move a bit want to take a water for me but I grab his wrist,hold it tight..

"Don't go anywhere.." He understand and clutch my hand while my head still rest at TOP's chest..

" Don't worry..I will always beside you..lets get sleep ne?" he smile..I lay back and close my eyes..Seungri covering my body with blanket and singing lullaby while my hair gently..

"Ssshhtttt!!!" Top sign him to quiet..then he stop singing but keep my hair until I fall aslepp..they really care about me and really love me.. I love them all..they are my only family in this world..