Return the Time

Return the Time

A months pass , finally out from hospital! Its a miracle that this one person who is willing to scarfices for me i wondered who is it but Myungsoo or Doctor doesn't want to tell me .

Still , i'm really thankful for this person

But

There's one thing else , i Lived but Woohyun is not mine now..

i Broke his heart , if i find him back and tell him everything will he forgive me?

I..i dont know.. Maybe he has another girl now , living happily ever after . Right , i shouldn't disturb any longer . When i realize , tears was dripping down .

I Miss You Woohyun , i Miss You .

Suddenly a voice came , "JungMi , are you ready to go?" Myungsoo who is leaning at the door waiting .

"I'm coming!" i smiled and took my bag to go .

In Myungsoo's car was peacefully slient , staring outside the window natural wind blows my hair . Refreshing .

"Myungsoo ." i spoke while looking outside .

"Mmm?" Myungsoo who was carefully driving his car .

"How is..Woohyun?" i speak slowly word by words , Myungsoo didn't replied for awhile . i sees the tears eyes on him .

"Woohyun? He's good! Studies and everything ." Myungsoo turned and smiled to me .

He must be have another girl then.. , "That's good to hear!" I nodded to myself . "Jungmi ah , Are you hungry?" Myungsoo broke the cold atmosphere .

"Mmm..come to think of that , abit!" i giggled , Myungsoo chuckled "Lets go to the nearby cafe! Before that i need to go to the Oil station ." 

Minutes later , we arrived .

"Be right back!" Myungsoo get out from his car , i did a okay sign .

Okay , i got bored suddenly something caught my eyes . A voice recorder .

Isn't that Woohyun's recorder? i took it up and press the play button .

 

Jungmi ah , i don't know if ever will you hear this recorder by me but i'm still going to record it .

i'm sorry that im too late to realize that you got an illness ,

i'm sorry that i didn't take good care of you that's why you got sick ,

i should have stay beside you , 

i'm sorry , sorry . i can thousands of sorry but i wish i could return the time to say thousands of I Love You .

Don't hate me for doing this , i would rather you to live and smile than i'm the one .

This is the last time i see your face

it maybe the last , but your face is deeply printed in my mind , my soul , my heart .

Live Happily ,

For the Last time.. , i will sing for you .

I Love You , My Love .

i Really do , i have never gave up on you before .

 

 

"Wo-ohyun..." I grab tightly the recorder , my heart hurts , i couldn't explain i don't know what to say i just..

i Lost him , i Lost Woohyun .

"I-i'm so..sorry.." I choked words by words , i repeat his name all over again suddenly i felt a hug .

"Jungmi.." Myungsoo hug tightly , "His Love is always living in your Heart ." Myungsoo gently warm voice words which makes me cries even harder .

 

🌠