Love

Return the Time

ove?

Love was sweet , romantic when you are with your love one . Anything will makes you feel happy as long they are by your side.

I'm proudly to say that , Nam Woohyun is my Boyfriend . i couldn't use any words to describe how much i Love him , he's just like an Angel that came down from Heaven.

We dated for 2 years , he even starts to plan our future babies . *giggles* How cute is he!

It all started 2 years back ..

 

Flashback

 

It was Valentines Day . Everyone in school was excited about who's going to confess to them . Me? i wished too but at the same time , i know there won't be any confession for me . Every year goes the same ,

*I wish there's a least something..from..him* You looked at your locker with a little hope and slowly opens .

Nothing , again. That little hope just crushes down .

sigh

"Forget it ." i let out a deep breathe and starts walking to class . "Would you be my Girlfriend?" You smiled and turn behind .

No .

It was just another guy confessing to a girl . *Wae..* You pout , the Guy and the Girl turned look at you .

"U-uh...mianhae!!" You ran away as fast as you can . *Babo Lee JungMi!* You cursed yourself .

Oh yes , wondering who's that guy i said? That was my crush , Nam Woohyun .

He was handsome , smart , tall , a KingKa . My position in school has no match with him , i thought of us together *cough cough* but i knew it won't happened .

It was Love at First Sight . i don't believe in such things until it really did happened to me .

Screams and Shouting suddenly came up and You know who is it .

Infinite .

"All i can do is just look at him from far ." You mumbled . Blame myself who's not courage enough to confess to him!

A day just pass like this , school ends . Decided to head to Library to read some books , on the way there i saw some people sobbing (maybe because they got rejected , oh well) and new couple born .

Holding hands sweetly walk pass me , man.. how i wish it was me .

Mentally smack my own head , Lee Jungmi! You sound stupid.. , forget it! I will just head to the library and shove myself into storybooks! Kaja Kaja!!

 

Normal POV

i smiled to myself while writing dairy . Time sure pass fast huh..

 

Continue Flashback

 

Is it my Lucky day or Fate? Woohyun is there , in the library slacking with his best friend . Kim Myungsoo . Thousand thoughts suddenly appear in my mind . 
 
What should i do?
 
Should i run away?
 
Why should i run away? He don't even know me
 
He don't even know i exist..
 
Again , smack myself mentally . Lee Jungmi! You came to the library is to read storybooks , Face up!! It's nothing , he won't notice you anyway .  Just go!
 
Nodding to myself and starts walking getting nearer to their seating place to pass before i can get my storybooks . Suddenly i tripped my own feet nearly fell .
 
Great , Lee Jungmi , You are a Genius . Wonderful . Infront of Woohyun and Myungsoo . i curse myself with all my power , Woohyun look up and chuckled .
 
Omo! Look! He is looking at me! Burning blush appear on my face , i quickly walk to the station and lean against the wall . Woohyun-sshi just look at me?! Really?! Am i dreaming?!?! Thank God , i love you!!
 
But another thing pops out in my mind , Babo Jungmi! He chuckled because you make fun of yourself by tripping!
 
Right , sigh . But still i leave a impression right? 
 
A stupid one . i facepalm and sigh . i wonder how many times i have sighed for today , Lee Jungmi you must be really stupid if you really count that .
 
A voice came out , that scares me ! Who the hell is-
 
"Wo-woo-woohyun sshi.." One glance at his eyes i quickly looked away , Gosh . He is actually standing infront of me! Lee Jungmi , Lee Jungmi calm down! Don't blush okay?!
 
"You drop this." Woohyun hands a teddy bear keychain . Oh , it must when i tripped just now..
 
"Th-than- thank you.." Hands shivering while taking back my keychain , damn Jungmi you're doom .
 
"She seems to be shy?" Myungsoo suddenly appeared beside Woohyun . "She likes you?" Myungsoo eyed on me and turn his glance back to Woohyun .
 
"Oh?" Woohyun coldy replied , i didn't notice his face because i don't dare to look at him . My eyes wondering around , "I..i need to go now , thank you Woohyun sshi ." i took my stuffs and went off .
 
"She do likes you ." Myungsoo creeps a smirk on his face , "She's not bad either." Woohyun spoke .
 
"Eh?! Did i heard wrong , Woohyun Hyung?" Myungsoo eyes widen looked at Woohyun .
 
Lee Jungmi , Lee Jungmi! What did it just happened?! Oh my gosh , i seriously need to calm down!
 
I Trip , Woohyun hands me back the Teddy Bear keychain , we chatted abit and i walked off . That's all! But it seems...like.. 
 
HEAVEN
 
Yes! Call me crazy but its like Heaven! My crush actually talked to me for the first time! Does that means something? I LOVE YOU GOD!! I shouted in my mind , smiling like a idiot and walks back home .
 
I must be very Lucky this year , Really . Guess what , on the next day . Myungsoo came to me , "Jungmi , Woohyun wants to meet you after school at the rooftop ."
 
"M-me? Really?! But..but why??" My face was full of different expression , my feeling is confused . "Just go and you will know ." Myungsoo gave me a wink and went off .
 
 
Normal POV
 
 
"And that's how our relationship starts.." I close my dairy and smiled .

"Jagiya~~" A sweet voice came into my ears , "Mmm?" I smiled sweetly to the guy who hugged me . Nam Woohyun , "I Love You." His voice its deep full of emotions .

What could i wish for more?

"I Love You too , Woohyun. I'm so lucky to have you in my life." I look into his eyes , that pair of eyes . That i will never forget . 

"I'm blessed." Woohyun place his lips on mine , it's perfect . Like a missing puzzle i have found in my life .

"Jagiya! What were you writing?" Woohyun tries to peak on my dairy , "Our past!" I stick my tongue out . "How dare you stick tongue to me!" Woohyun starts to trickles me , accidentally i tripped . i fell , he was on top on me .

"Yah , don't think of anything else!" I eyed suspiciously on him , "Why can't i!" Woohyun peak on my lips suddenly he hand out a ring .

"Woo-"

"Jagiya , i'm sorry that i can't afford a real ring now but-" Woohyun heads slowly went down away from my eye contact .

"Woohyun!" i grab his face eye to eye , "Is it okay not to have the real ring , even without this ring you gave me . I'm already your Wife , the Only One Wife." i smiled to him sweetly .

"And i'm your that Only One Husband ." Woohyun carries me like a bride and heads to the bed .

 
➸ 
To be Continue..