02

False Hope

Jieun's POV

-continuing from the flashback from Chapetr 1, please take note ^^-

Today is a holiday. I’m already up making breakfast for myself. Just a simple breakfast of bacon, eggs and a glass of strawberry milkshake.

“Chan-ah, you want one of this?” I waved a strip of bacon in the air. Chan, my Beagle dog wagged his tail happily.

“Here take this. You’re so cute.” I patted his head as he ate the bacon happily.

Then, the bell rang. I looked at the front door.

“Is it Chanyeollie?”

I opened the door. And to my surprise, Kris is standing there.

“Hi, baby. Good morning.” Kris greeted me and then planted a quick kiss on my lips before entering my house. I didn’t kiss him back. Just the thought of him kissing Seohyun disgusts me. He looked different today. His face. It’s bruised.

We settled down in my living room. We sat across each other.

“Babe, what’s with that bitter face? Aren’t you happy to see me?” Kris asked, giving me one of his killer smiles.

I just sat there. I stared at his face. It’s badly bruised. Did he got into a gang fight? Although my mouth said I hate him, my heart is still madly in love with him.

Don’t look at me with those eyes. I might fall for you the thousandth time.

“What’s wrong with your face?” I spoke up.

“Well apparently, your friend, that Chanyeol guy punched me for no reason. That son of a .” Kris cursed Chanyeol infront of me.

“Do mind on how you speak, Kris!” I’m angry now. I know the reason why Chanyeol did that to him. How dare he acted all innocent after what happened. Jerk.

“Besides, you deserve it.” I said with a smirk on my face.

“Song Jieun! Whose side are you on?! Your friend is the one who hits me. And now, you’re defending him?” Kris’s face looked all red from anger.

“Don’t you think you have something to talk about? Anything that I don’t know, Kris?” I provoked him.

“What do you mean?” Kris asked in a quiet voice and shaky tone. He nervously tried to avoid any eye contact with me.

“Well, you know. About Seohyun.” I gave him a death glare.

“What about Seohyun?” I can see the nervousness in his eyes. He’s definitely trying to avoid the topic.

“I heard you guys got together. How will you explain that.” I looked at him. He was beyond shocked. He opened his mouth but nothing came out. He was probably not prepared for any of this. 

 “You know, Jieun-ah. I….I…I.N-nothing of that is true. I swear.” He stuttered. He’s not talking properly either.

“I’m not stupid. How dare you lied to me!!” I yelled. I went to him and asked him to stand up. I opened the front door and pushed him outside. I tried to close the door but he stuck one of his foot in, preventing me from closing the door.

He barged in and grabbed me by the hand. He pinned me to the wall and kissed me on the lips aggressively. I pushed his body and slapped him across his face. He rubbed his sore cheek. He grabbed my chin roughly, making me face him. He smirked. He leaned in and whispered me in the ear with his deep husky voice.

“You know what? If it wasn’t for Luhan, I won’t be your boyfriend. You’re just another doll that I played with. Everything about you disgusts me. Your face, your voice, your everything. It sickens me.”

“What do you mean Luhan? What has he got to do with our relationship?” I was speechless. I stared at him wide-eyed.

He walked outside my house and gave me a smirk before going off. I fell to my knees. Tears came out. I tried to stand up but my legs felt wobbly. I took out my phone from my jeans pocket. I pressed the ‘Speed Dial’ button and search for Chanyeol’s number.

(Chanyeollie ^^)

I stared at his name on my phone. My finger really wanted to press the ‘Call’ button but I resisted.

Chanyeol shouldn’t know about this. He didn’t have to know.

I took out the batteries out of my Samsung Galaxy S3 phone and slammed it to the wall. I cried even harder.

Why are you doing this to me, Kris? Are you insincere about your feelings towards me. Have you been feeling that all this time when we were together? I hate you.

That was the first time I experienced a heartbreak.

A tap on my shoulder interrupted my thoughts. I went back into reality. I turned around and saw Chanyeol grinning at me from ear to ear.

“Jieun-ah, what are you looking at?” Chanyeol asked as he looked at the same direction as me.

“Oh…”

“The past shouldn’t be remembered. He’s happy. You’re happy. Don’t let the bad things get the best out of you.” Chanyeol grabbed my hand and bring me somewhere else.

“Chanyeol-ah, what should I do? My heart hurts so much.” I said, clutching on my heart.

“Jieun-ah, the relationship between you and him is over. He’s the one who dumped you. But, why are you still clinging onto him? He don’t even love you.” Chanyeol’s words were right. Why am I still holding onto him when I know he didn’t love me. I’m just a fool who fell for him.

“Forget about that. Wanna grab some bubble tea after school? I’ll bring my friends along. It’ll be fun.” Chanyeol suggested an idea.

“Sure.”

“See you after school then.” Chanyeol said.

I just nodded.

 

 

Hey guys~~ It's the 2nd chapter already! Thank you to my subscribers and also to the ones who commented. Love you <3 My gift to you wonderful people ^^

Xiumin being his usual squishy self >< And beside him is Kai being extremely awkward @_@

Suho loves you!

Yeah, that's too much of a swag for me, Kris. Lol, cute :DD

Maybe Mommy Kyungsoo forgot to turn off the stove when they got out from the house earlier. LOLOL~!