I love him but he's gone,,,,,I love her but she's gone

my prom story with luhan and exo
"What do you want dad?".....I asked with a mad yet still crying voice........"WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINGKING!!!!SERIOUSLy A. K-POP STAR HOW LOW CAN YOU. GET!!!!!!!"........I was hurt by dads words but I Just stood silent................."There are better men for you in this world mae .......look I have made you an arranged marrige.....to get you away from that idiotic K-Pop star he's from the lee family he's chinese he's family is wealthy and a gOod bussiness partner you'll be meeting up with him on saturday"...........................................................I was shocked by dads words so I just...........*PACK!*.............................slapped him............."WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!ARRANGED MARRIGE!!!DAD I WON'T I BARELY KNOW HIM HECK I DON'T LOVE HIM..........."...................."WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS young lady!!!!!!!!!!!!I have given you everything you nEeded and wanted yet this is how you repay me!!!"..................."Younever gave me anything I needed or wanted......................cause all I wanted was a father and fatjers are supposed too be there for their children but you never were!!!!"......................"Is that how you feel?"..............."It always was dad it always was......".....without a wOrd he left and told mr. Hwang something.............but in any case mr.hwang took me home..............and I just ran to my room and cried myself to sleep muttering the words..........."I love him but He's gone he's gone"..........................................................................................................................................soafter the exo members brought me to the dorm I went directly too mine and lay's room................I kept on muttering the words..."She's gone she's gone....I love her but she's gone.......I locked the room door and curled myself up in my bed........................."Come on bro what's the problem?..."Lay asked..........."How the heck did you even get here I locked the door"..................."Wow I guess you really had fun this week.....dude we share a room".........."Oh I forgot"..............6orgeTting lay was there I put back the sheets..........then I heard fOotsteps from the door and someone opened my sheets............................"Uh come on man"..........then I saw all of EXo sitting beside me...."Come on man we got practise toMmorow stop crying..."Minseok said..."Seriously man its just a girl there are more of them in the world"......kai said......."Well that's expected from you kai as a cassanova but seriously dude you've only been with her for 5 days......"Chanyeol said........."You guyzz don't understand.......".....I love her"........."Dude love isn't supposed to be in your thoughts right now think about you career first".................. chen said...."Just leave me alone if you don't understand!!!!!!!!".....I yelled........."You know guyz feeling love is something you could never deny......I'm helping luhan get her back....."......D.O said..........."Thanks man".......I said....."I'm helping too I'm inlove with taeyon so yeah..I'm in your side"..........suho confessed......"What dude taeyon OMO then ill confeSs too I love krystal"............sehun gladly said with a smile..."So I'm on your side I guess hyung....".......sehun and kai said together..."Well then ok ill confess I'm inlove with a girl named ara.......JINRI ARA!!".......kris said and I was shocked...."Wait jinri ARA is maes cousin and your her bias in EXO"...I said......"Guess I'm a luck guy...."......krs said....................."Ok fine well all help luhan no buts..............................so here's the plan *****************************************************************(A/N:sry can't say supposed to be a surprise)..........................."So let's do this........WE ARE ONE,WE ARE EXO"..............exo exclaimed with joy.....