I wont leave you I love you....."don't go.."

my prom story with luhan and exo
Uhmm I woke up the next mroning and so did luhan he kissed me in the forehead....................."Uh what are you doing?..."...................."Just thought it would be proper since we are like husband and wife sleeping in bed together"..............."Sh-shut up..."I blushed while smacking him in the head he just smiled..................................so we went downstairs and ate breakfast.............."Uhmm so why aren't you getting ready for school?"..................."Oh I forgot to tell you since its prom tommorow the juniors and seniors get a day off to go and buy they're dresses and get ready............."........"Oh so shouldn't we be getting ready too?....."..................well I guess so...ill call ara for help".......................So I put out my I phone 5S and called ara......."Uhmm hey ara I need help.."............"With what?"Ara asked......."I nEed help finding a dress for prom?......"............."Oh reallo OMO who's taking you?"....she asked with a shocked voice.........."LUHAn is............"...............wothout.a word she hung up and after 2 minutes of wondering why, I heard a knock at our door............I went to get it and then......"Let's go buy you a dress..."......ara came in with a tired and sweaty face and she was breathing heavily......"WHAT DID yOU DO?.....YOU ran 4 BLOCKS HERE?..."I asked with a strict tone........."YUp I HAD 2 its your first prom and DUh your going with luhan,,,,,".........I hugged her and said"thank you...come on let's go".........I called out too luhan and I told him we were gonna pick out our attires for prom....................apparently we went to the largest mall in seol the mall of korea...................we went through so many expensive dreSses knowing that ara knows I could afford it.............................then when we went to this one store to pick my heels we bumped into the hwa sisters................."Oh mae what are you doing here?.....".............I didn't say anything but then ara answered for me........"What else?....she's picking her outfit for prom....".........."Oh really who are you going with you cardboard cut of luhan....?".......they both bursted out laughing until suddenly........"Oh mae I think this would be the perfect heels for you and these would be the perfect shoes for me.......who are these people?"..........."OMO you luhan as in Lu HAN of EXO...."...........of course they started fan girling......"Oh so what are you doing here with this pest "you should. Come with us you'd be safer..."............"Apparently girls I'm going to prom with this GIRL!!!enhance the girl...heck I'm going to prom with mae. Amd if anyone messes with her they mess with me...."..........."Oh....".....wothout a word the hwa sisters left still evil glaring me....................................................................after we went shopping we were about too leave when the press started covering up..........."Luhan-hyung what are you doing here...?.....they even asked me....."Ms. Mae choi an what are you doing here with mr.luhan do you think your dad will agree to it?"...................they stopped asking us when suddenly 12 gorgeous guyz....came up and grabbed luhan..................."Luhan let's go!!!we have to get back.........."I heard a deep voice and obviously it was kris......."HYUNG why did you go...where have you been?...sehun said...................."Don't you ever do that again manager-hyung is furios...".......Suho they're leader said..........................."Get away from me now"........................LUHAN yELLED with such a scary tone...........................he ran and got away from exo as fast as he could and hugged me................."I won't leave you I love you...".....I was just so stunned but then without a command of my brain ,my arms hugged him back...."Don't go.....I love you...."...............I was crying my eyes out now.......but then rhis time I know it was d.o who held luhan......."Let's go hyung...."D.o was strong so luhan couldn't fight back......................."Nooooo let me go..."............................without me noticing luhan was gone...........I dropped to the ground and cried and cried..............................- kept on muttering..."He's gone He's Gone"............then I noticed mr.hwang there "come one maddame your father is waiting for you.....".......I couldn't get up I couldn't I still kept on crying...but then all my dads security came up and carried me to his black limo.................................."Hello dear..."