you came back..

my prom story with luhan and exo
...Huh its prom today.....thingking about prom only one name popped in my mind.....luhan.............FLASHBACK....."Mae will you go to prom with me?..."....FLAsHBACK END......uh life ....WHATEVER........it was morning but I couldn't get up I felt so weak.......................then I felt 2 hands pulling me down................."Get up you lazy BUm!!!!!ITs pROm!!!"........ofcourse the voice was familliar and since I didn't have any friends....of course it was ara......................."What do you want I'm not going to prom.........."...........of course I said still sobbing..........."Come on yu wasted your money buying that dree you know...... Your dads gonna kill you......".............."Likei care what he thinks..."...........before I shut my eyes I felt an ache in my back......................................."OUCH......why the heck did you pull me off my bed it hurts......"..........."Get up were headed to prom....."................"Ifi go do you promise to stop bothering me..........."..........................."Ok fine....."........................................................after ara helped me change to my clothes she ran out and came back in wearing a georgeous gown.................."UhMm what's that?"..I said............"I'm headed to prom idiot............"..ara said..................."But aren't you in college?"..............................."Can't I chapperone"............................................................so we arrived at the schOol gymnasium a million guyzz were starring at me cause of course ara dressed me up. And tortured me till I became preety......................................................then we arrived at the table then of course the hwa sisters appeared..............................."OMG!!did you get plastick surgery....,...your dress is so not this season..."........................they really ticked me thiis time so I fought back........................"Just shut up...you idiots......your so stuoid you know fighting me just because I love your bias too...that's just so STUPID!!....if you love him you should let a lot of people have him as bias...won't he be sad if u were his only fans and he wouldn't be famous if he didn't have a lot of fans......".........................................the hwa sisters shut uped to what I said and sat back to they're table..................................its already late in the evening and ara has been dancing and chatting with a guy shapperone....I guess they look cute..........a lot of guyzz have been asking me to dance with. Them I just ignored............................I imagined him and me dancing on that dancing floor getting our first kiss..................just when I was about to sob I felt a leaf tickle my hand..............................................................."Can I have this dance?......." A familliar voice asked me....................."You came back...."