chapter 6

would you fall in love with me?

Yoseob’s POV

I was in my room when my phone vibrated.I looked at my phone screen.Mrs Yoon?!I opened the message and read.

So,what’s your answer?My son agreed.

                                                                                 -Mrs yoon

Doojoon agreed?!What’s wrong with him?He doesn’t love me.So why could he accept this marriage?What should I do now? ‘The answer is in your hands’ I don’t want to disappoint Mrs Yoon.I also need money for my mom.

I agree.

                                                                                   -Yoseob

I closed my eyes and press the ‘send’ button.I’m sorry Mrs Yoon.I’m sorry.

Really?!Thank you Yoseob-ah.Thank you so much.

Let’s meet up at my house tomorrow.

I would like to disscuss about your wedding.

                                                                                    -Mrs Yoon

Seriously?! That fast?!I won’t run away though.

I’m afraid that was too fast ,Mrs Yoon

                                                                              -Yoseob

That’s okay…. I can’t wait for the wedding.

                                                                                  -Mrs Yoon

Okay..I’ll be there by 5 tomorrow.

                                                                              -Yoseob

Sighing,I keep on thinking about the ceremony.I sigh again.What should I wear to Mrs Yoon’s house tomorrow?Nah!!! I’ll think about it tomorrow.

 

 

It’s already 4:45 p.m. I should start moving to Mrs Yoon’s house now as I only have another 15 minutes left.As I reached the house,I went straight to the main door aand knock it.I heard no sound.Then,I rang the bell. “Hai Yoseob!I missed you!”Mrs Yoon said. “Yeah… It’s been a long time” I said.

She lead me to the living room.I saw a handsome guy,a pretty young lady and of course, Doojoon.He looked everywhere but me. “Yoseob,this is my youngest son,Yoon Dongwoon and his girlfriend,Yoo Rin”Mrs Yoon said,pointing at the handsome man and the pretty young lady. “Such a pleasure to get to know you,Yoseob”Dongwoon said,smiling.He has such a sweet smile. “Yeah,me too”I replied,smiling.

I sat beside Mrs Yoon,who sat across Doojoon.Dongwoon sat beside Doojoon while Yoo Rin sat beside me. “Alright,right now I want to discuss about Doojoon and Yoseob’s marriage but first,I want to announce that Yoon Doojoon will take over your late father’s company.So, Yoseob,would you mind if you quit working at the bakery and start working with Doojoon?” Mrs Yoon asked.

What?! Quit my job and work with Doojoon?!But… if I work with Doojoon, will get more money.That will be meant by I can help my mom with more money. “Okay,I agree”Doojoon said.I looked at him.He looked back at me.”Okay” I answered.What kind of job will I get?I hope it will be a good one.

Doojoon’s POV

Sighing,I thought about the company I will take over.And my problem was added when my mum asked Yoseob to work with me.What kind of job should I give him?Somehow,a mischievious plan occurred in my mind.My mum said that I will officially  be Yoseob’s husband by the end of this month.Just you wait Yoseob…. I’ll make you regret..

A week later

Yoseob’s POV

I’ d been staying in Mrs Yoon’s house since the day after the marriage discussion.I’d told Gikwang hyung that I’ll stay in Mrs Yoon’s house.I also told my mom about the marriage.She was shocked at first.Then I said that I will visit her soon to bring Doojoon along.She said that she will always pray for my happiness.Doojoon and I just went back from visiting my mom. Doojoon was forced to go when Mrs Yoon asked him to.Suprisingly,Doojoon was so kind towards my mom.

I’d been staying here because Mrs Yoon said that I should know the Yoon’s family better.Mr Yoon died because of liver cancer.Doojoon… huh that guy.He pretended that he didn’t see me every time I walked past him after visiting my mom.He don’t even eat lunch.

But,like a miracle,Doojoon had dinner with us.Then,when we ate,Doojoon said “Mum,can I ask you a question?” “Go on” “Is it true that you are going to Australia in a week?”Doojoon asked. “How do you know that?” “I heard your conversation with aunty Hyolin just now.Why do you want to go to Australia?”Doojoon asked.

“Well,since your wedding is near,I want to pick a tux and a dress.”Mrs Yoon said. “Are you going to wear a dress Mrs Yoon?I bet you look more pretty in dress.”I said,smiling while drinking my orange juice. “No,of course not.You are the one who is going to wear that dress” Mrs Yoon said.

I was so shocked to hear that until I sprayed my orange juice that was still in my mouth to Doojoon as he was sitting across me. “Hey!!!watch out!You’re messing me up!” said Doojoon angrily. “Sorry,I’m sorry Doojoon-ah” I said as I grabbed a napkin beside me and went to Doojoon.

I wiped his clothes and then his face.When I was wiping his face,he was looking right into my eyes.I thought he will shout at me but he keep on staring at me.My heart was beating fasting  that usual.

Suddenly, “Ehem”I stopped wiping Doojoon’s face and looked at Mrs Yoon.I can tell that Doojoon also looked at Mrs Yoon too.Then, “mom,I’m going to bed now.”Doojoon stood up and said. “oh yeah…mum,I’ll go surfing tomorrow.Good night mum” he left Mrs Yoon and me in the dining room.Suddenly, “Good night Yoseob.Sweet dreams.”Doojoon turned around and said that to me.

I was shocked.Am I dreaming?Yoon Doojoon wished me a good night and sweet dreams?Was he sick?But why I felt like…. Happy?What’s happening to me?There are too many questions in my head.And the most difficult question was:Did I already fall in love with him?Since when? Then, I looked at Mrs Yoon.

She looked back at me,smiling and said, “This is going to be interesting.”I don’t understand what did she talk about. “I’m going shopping tomorrow.Wanna come?”she asked me. “No,thanks”I replied. She looked at me and said ‘okay’then leave.

Doojoon’s POV

What’s wrong with me?why did I let Yoseob do that just now?Why am I suddenly felt ….. something?I’m not gay right?I don’t love him.The marriage was just an incident.Am I right? That’s it!I’m going to bed now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!!! *waving hands* 

I'm sorry that I don't update this chapter.. :(

I was admitted to the hospital because of food poisoning.

Then,when I get back home,my laptop screen was cracked...

So yeah...I just get a new one so... I update it AS SOON AS I GET MY NEW LAPTOP.

and.... I won't be able to update for two weeks because I'm on holiday.

so~~~~~~ ANNYEONG!!!!!

#PLEASE LEAVE COMMENT(S)