chapter 5

would you fall in love with me?

Doojoon’s POV

I was looking at the ceiling when suddenly I heard a knock at the door. “Doojoon-ah,could you please open the door?I would like to have a talk with you” it was my mum.I went towards the door and opened it slowly. “come in” I said.My mum went inside my roomthen sat on my bed. She patted the space beside her so that I can sit beside her. “Doojoon-ah,I have a bad news for you.Dad’s gone”she said,lowering her head.I heard her sobbed.I can’t even opened my mouth to say something.Then,I said to my mum, “I have to tell you something.Ashley left me” “I knew that already.Are you sad about it?” she asked,grabbing my hands.

 “No” I replied. It was true.I don’t love Ashley.I knew Ashley doesn’t too.She only love my money. “Can I ask you something?” “Go ahead” “Would you be Yoseob’s husband?”she asked.I was shocked.WHAT?! I’m not gay!Ugh,that ugly lost dog.What did he do to my mother? “why?” instead od of answering her question,I asked her a question.” Because I know that one fine day you will be deadly in love with him.Trust me” “How do you know?”I asked her. “I’m your mother Doojoon-ah~I know what is the best for you.Every mother has that instinct.”she replied,calmly. “so what’s your decision Doojoon-ah?”

 

 

 “Later.I’ll give my answer later.” “Be quick.I messaged Yoseob about this already”she said. “So…he agreed or not?” I asked. “not yet” *sigh*.Then my mum went out.Should I marry him?But for what?!I can live for my own.And what did my mum meant by ‘I knew that one fine day you will be deadly in love with him’ Arghh!! That ugly lost dog!

A week later.

Doojoon’s POV

It was 6:30 in the morning when I saw someone appeared in front of me while I was sleeping peacefully.The stranger wore a white face mask ad a bathrobe.I was so shocked and yet I screamed. “AHH!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!THERE’S A GHOST IN MY ROOM!AHH!!!” I hid under my comforter.Then the stranger hit me with his/her hands.The stanger shouted. “Hey, Doojoon!Wake up.Are you dreaming?”Wait a minute.. I knew that voice.That’s my mum’s voice.

I opened the comforter slowly. “Mum?What are doing here?”I asked. “Yah!you called me a ghost just now?!she asked agrily. “sorry mum.I really thought you were.”I said. “Now let’s go down.I wat to disscuss with you something.” sighing,I said yes.It must be about the marriage. *sigh* I took a quick bath and put on some fresh clothes and pants.I ran down the stairs towards my mum.I sat on the sofa across my mum. “I need to tell you something” she begined.

“What is it?” I asked,curiosly. “I want you to take over your late dad’s company.” She said. “What?no mum.It’s a big no.Mum you should handle the company, not me.I don’t want to.”I said. “You can ask Dongwoon too.” I continued.Dongwoon was my younger brother.He was a year younger than me. He stayed with our grandparents since he was seventeen.He visits us every summer.We were very closed.I missed him.

“Dongwoon found a job last month.I don’t want him to quit his job.I want you to handle it.” My mum said. “Dongwoon is coming” she added.I jumped up and down like a five-year-old-child. “Yeah!Dongwoon is coming!!hooray!”I scream.I was so happy. “he is going to bring his girlfriend” my mum said. “What?!girlfriend?”I asked,shocked. “Yeah.That’s mean Dongwoon is getting married”she said.Somehow,I started to feel like wanted to get married.But with who? Yoseob?Then I rolled my eyes

A couple of hours later,I heard a bell sound.It was Dongwoon and of course,the guest,his girlfriend.We ate dinner together.My mum was busy talking to Dongwoon’s girlfriend then suddenly “when are you getting married?”Dongwoon asked me.Then mum said, “forget it, Dongwoon.Your beloved hyung doesn’t want to get married.But I really want to see his wedding ceremony.” “Really?!such a pity…”Dongwoon commented.Somehow,I felt angry for no reason. “No,I didn’t.I will getting married.With~Yoseob right mum?”I asked,looking at my mother. “You agreed?Yeah!”my mum shouted. *gulp* What did I just said? ‘I will getting married with~Yoseob.’ Oh no!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!! first of all,I JUST WANTED TO SAY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS STORY EARLIER..

AND TO NEW SUBSCRIBERS,WELCOME~~~~

LOVE ALL OF YOU.. :*