chapter 4

would you fall in love with me?

A month later…

Yoseob’s POV

I was in the bakery shopwhen suddenly I received a message from an unknown number.I opened it and read the message.

Yoseob,I need to see you now.Meet me at my house.

                                                                  - Mrs Yoon

Huh?!Mrs Yoon?!Why did she want to meet me?I replied her message.

I’m sorry Mrs Yoon.I’m in the bakery now.It’s working hour.

I can’t leave the bakery shop now.

                                                            - Yoseob  

I put my phone back in my pocket.Gikwang hyung was sick so he took a leave just now. Afterwards,a luxury car parked in front of the bakery shop.Then,a lady step out of the car.I knew her…that’s Mrs Yoon.I didn’t see her in a month.She looked different.She looked more beautiful and elegant.What was she doing here?Was the thing she wanted to  tell me was so important?Then,she entered the bakery shop. “Good morning,may I help you?”I greeted her. “Good morning Yoseob.May I talk with you?It’s very important.”she said. “Sure”

Then,she grabbed my hand and lead us to  a table.We sat across each other. “I was so glad to meet you again.I miss you Yoseob~”she said. “Yeah,me too.In a month, you turned prettier.”I said,honestly.She giggled then asked me “If I ask you a question,please answer me back okay?” “Okay”I replied. “Do you want to be Doojoon’s wife?”she asked.What?!Doojoon’s wife?!Oh,of course no…It’s a big NO!!!I didn’t reply her question then she said “Yoseob,answer me~” I looked at her. “Doojoon has a fiancée right?He supposed to marry Ashley.Not me.That’s what Mr Yoon want.”I told her.

Suddenly,she cried. “Mr Yoon died.He died two days ago.”she told me. “I’m sorry to hear that.”I said,looking at her. “He said that when he died,I can do whatever I want.What I want now is my son,Doojoon get married with you” she said,sobbing. “But what about Ashley?” “She left Doojoon when she met a richer person than Doojoon.And guess what? That man she date now has the same age as me.Such a gold digger!!” she said,angrily. “So,are you ready to fet married?”she asked me.Am I ready?I asked myself.I do want to get married. But not with Doojoon.Not now.Not like this.  “can you give me some time please?I need to think carefully and I need to ask for my mum’s advise.”I said. “take your time” she said and get up,leaving the bakery shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

 

I reached home by 7:30 in the evening.I opened the house front door with my spare key. “Gikwang hyung!I’m home~Hello anybody home?”I shouted as I didn’t received any answers. “Yes I’m in the kitchen” I heard Gikwang hyung shouted.I headed to the kitchen.He was cooking. “Hi Gikwang hyung…”I said slowly. “Hai,what happened in the bakery today.You looked miserable.”he asked. “Nothing”I replied. “You lied right?Yoseob,you are my best friend.You can tell me anything.I’m willing to hear it.”

 Sighing,I said, “Just now Mrs Yoon came” “MrsYoon?”he asked. “Mrs Yoon was the want who invited me to the big house party.” I explained. “oh~why did she come to the bakery shop?” Gikwang hyung asked,curiously. “She came and asked me to be her son’s wife.” I replied. “WHAT?!She want you to be her son’s wife? Woah~but wait…. Are you gay?” he asked me. “I’m not sure about that.I think I’m straight *sigh* or maybe not.So what do you think I should do?accept it or not?”I asked him. “The answer is in your hand,Yoseob.You are the want who is getting married,not me.But if me,I will accept it.Yoseob,22 years old is suitable to be married”Gikwang hyung said,leaving me at the kitchen and went to the living room.Just then,

Yoseob,what is your answer?

                                                                                                       -Mrs Yoon

What should I answer?Maybe gikwang hyung was right.I should accept the marriage.But what about Doojoon?URGHH!! just thinking about his name already make me sick!Then, I replied.

May I know why you choose me?

I mean,there are plenty of girls that are willing to be Doojoon’s wife.

Futhermore,Doojoon is not gay right?

                                              -Yoseob

A  few minutes later,my phone vibrated.It was a message.I opened it

Because I know only you can control Doojoon.

Yea,Doojoon is not gay but I’m sure he will.

                                                    -Mrs Yoon

because I know only you can control Doojoon’ what was that supposed to mean?

What about Doojoon? Does he agree?

                                                   -Yoseob

You think?

                                                      -mrs Yoon

I’ll give you my answer tomorrow.

                                                     -Yoseob

Okay,I hope you agree.

                                                         -Mrs Yoon

Then,I called my mother.After waiting for 3 seconds,she picked up the call. “Hi mom!” “Hai Honey,how are you doing?”she asked. “Mum,are you alright?Your voice seems different.” I asked my mom. “I’m okay.Just a little bit of coughing so my throat sores.”she explained. Sighing,I told my mom, “You’ve been coughing since a month ago.Are you sure you are fine? I’ll go there tomorrow and bring you for a check-up okay?”

“Never mind,honey.I’m sure I’m fine.You don’t have  to spend more money on me.Futhermore,we don’t have enough money for living.”she said.Yeah,she was right.I came from a poor family.They received money from me.My dad was a drug-addicted.He often scold my mom so that my mom will give him some money to buy those drugs.Somehow I felt like I wanted to run far away from Seoul.But if I did, what about mom?who will take care of her?Now,I have to work harder to gain more money.

 But how?Yeah... you guys were right.MARRY DOOJOON.I don’t have any choice now.My mom’s health was more important than my feelings.I’m sorry Mrs Yoon.You believed me so much.But now,I have to marry Doojoon and lied that I had some feelings towards him.Then,I forgot about my mom. “Mom,I need to go to work tomorrow.I need to hang up now okay?” “Okay” I heard she replied.

So,what should I do now?If I married with Doojoon will he accept me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO,I'M BACK!!! PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS. 

THANK YOU :)