The Cries

Dawn of Dream

 

[Nobody’s POV]

     “I have no reason to like that .”

     “We hate him. That’s all. Live voice is so terrible.”

     “His voice , He can never be like Won Bin.”

     “His face is weird and ugly.”

     “You call that rapping!?”

     Those words ring clearly in Seunghyun’s head.

 

     Was it even supposed to hurt that much to debut? Debuting should be a happy occasion for anyone. But why do I feel that all my effort is... gone? I’ve been so happy ever since they told me I would be joining FT Island... but... why is everyone being like this? I mean... I know they’ll feel bad for Wonbin leaving but... Maybe I shouldn’t even have agreed to this at all.

     It .

     A silent tear rolled down Seunghyun’s cheek, and before he knew it he was sobbing and crying his heart out, his sobs muffled by the sound of the shower... He missed his family so much. Why does it feel so lonely to debut? Maybe it was because the other members were still quite hostile to him... He felt his cheerful, outgoing personality change ever so much... He was hardly talking anymore...

      “Yah, what are you doing in there?”

 

[Jiyeon’s POV]

      “Jiyeonnie?”

      Minhwan walked into the room. Should I tell him? If he’s still mad at Seunghyun, it wouldn’t help the situation at all.

      “Why do you look so worried? Aigo. I don’t hate Seunghyun, he’s still my best friend after all…” Minhwan sat down on the bed.

      “I’m just upset that Wonbin’s leaving, that’s all.”

      It’s the first time I ever saw someone like Minhwan so mature and I couldn’t really hide the shocked expression on my face.

      “Yah, what? You said you didn’t want to feel like my nuna… I’m mature okay? It’s just that the cuteness dominates more of me,” Minhwan smiled.

      Not actually getting a decent reply from me, he sniffed. “What are you reading, Yeonie?”

      Minhwan squeezed himself beside me and pushed his face in front of the laptop screen.

      “Omo…” his smile faded as he read the hate comments. “That can’t be good.”      

      “Man… these fans sometimes…” Minhwan started. Realizing that he wouldn’t get a reply from me, he walked off.

      “I’m going to find Jaejin-hyung~”

 

[Jaejin’s POV]

      “Hyungggggg~”

      Minhwan’s voice entered my room and spread around. After a few seconds, the thing that emitted the voice itself came in.

      “Hyunggg~ Wonbinnie hyung’s fans aren’t being very nice.” Minhwan sat down on my bed. I rolled away from him.

      “What does that have to do with me?” I yawned.

      “Well, hyung helps a lot when I’m upset…” Minhwan started, then looked at me to see if I was catching up. My eyes were half-closed and I longed to get back to dreamland… where I was before Minhwan came.

      “So who’s upset now?”

      I clearly wasn’t getting the situation. Minhwan sighed. “I didn’t know there was anyone slower than me…” he muttered.

      “What?” Wide awake now, I raised my fist in a threatening gesture, but probably didn’t look threatening enough to scare Minhwan.

      “Seunghyunnie. He’s upset. Now go cheer him up.”

      “Why meeee…” I groaned. Actually, I would just go and cheer him up but I decided to find out why the maknae chose me.

      “Because Hongki-hyung isn’t here and besides he probably wouldn’t care… Jonghun-hyung wouldn’t care as much as we do… Remember? We’re Seunghyunnie’s friends.”

      “Fine.” That was true anyway. The two elders would be upset because Wonbin’s leaving and they wouldn’t actually pay much attention to the new maknae…

 

 

***

A/N : OMGGGG. IT'S AN UPDATE. AFTER A MONTH. I'm so sorry! Mianhaeyo! Jesonghabnida! *bows 90degrees* This irresponsible of author of a fanfic called Dawn of Dream is REALLY REALLY SORRY. Please forgive me :( Even if you don't, still comment yah! ㅠ^ㅠ This irresponsible of a author called Ji Hyun is very very sorry to say that studies is taking up many many time and I'll probably not be able to update within this week, because exams are coming. And this is such a short update to make up for one month omg isryhafhldjfs Author JiHyunnie is BASHING herself up right now so pleaseeee forgive me. How do you forgive me? By commenting and subscribing ... Thanks ♥