Four

All Things Come to an End

A/N: I have nothing else to say but, I am sorry. My last update was on December last year. Its been 8 months and I finally am here. I know not that a lot of have most likely have given up on reading this story and I don't blame. I sincerely apologize. 

This is the second last chapter. Last chapter is already done so don't worry because I will put that one up tomorrow.

Thank you soooooooooo much to everyone who stuck around. I'm very thankful to the people are still going to read this and the last chapter. 

Please enjoy!!


 

   7:10 a.m.

   It is 7:10 in the morning and the Super Junior members are gathered in the concert stadium to rehearse for their last Super Show concert in Seoul. Seoul is their first stop and after tonight, they will be moving on to cities such as Tokyo, Bangkok, Taipei, etc.

    Eunhyuk, Sungmin, and Kyuhyun enters the stage and are met with a confused Leeteuk. “What’s wrong hyung?” Sungmin asks him. Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun stares at their leader, waiting for an answer. “Donghae didn’t go with you guys?” The three looked at each other in confusion. “Uh no. We were up and about the hotel since 5 in the morning and we never bumped into him.” Kyuhyun replies. “Doesn’t he go in the same car as you, Kangin hyung, and Heechul hyung?”

     Leeteuk sighs, “We didn’t see him. I didn’t think much of it because I thought he went to your car instead.” Yesung comes up to them and says, “We’ve been calling his phone but all we got was no answer.” The members’ faces are filled with worry as they ponder on where Donghae is. Leeteuk, Kangin and Heechul went to their managers to find a way to contact Donghae.

     What the hell is going on? Why is Hae not here? Hyukjae becomes uneasy and pulls out his phone to try and contact Donghae. After five phone calls – just like the other members – all he got was no answer. “Donghae hyung probably just overslept.” Kyuhyun suggests but Siwon tells him otherwise, “He didn’t. When I woke up, he wasn’t in the room. Even after I got ready, he still wasn’t there.”

“Shouldn’t we go look for him?” Hyukjae said. Their manager quickly retorts, “No, all of you stay here. Start rehearsing and the staff and I will find a way to contact Donghae.”

“Are you serious?! How do you expect us to rehearse when one of our members is missing?” Heechul says, his voice is filled with worry and anger. Kangin tries tell him to calm down, but to no avail, Heechul walks towards their manager. “Do you expect us to just pretend like everything is okay? He could be hurt somewhere!” Heechul’s loud voice fills the entire stadium.

    Their manager looks at him in slight annoyance and says, “We will find him okay? This situation is serious and we know that. The other managers have contacted the agency and they are sending us help to find   him.” The Manager sighs and then continues, “Please, just start rehearsing. This is your last night for Seoul and we need to be perfect. We will find Donghae, and as soon as we do, we will contact you. Got it?” All the members look at each other and slowly nod their heads.

“Okay good. The team and I are going to go ahead. We will inform you right away when we find him.” Soon after, the manager left along with a group of staff. The concert director and coordinator gathers the members and reviews with them the details of the concert and the changes that were made for tonight.

Please be okay Hae. Hyukjae moves on to listen but his nervousness doesn’t wear off.

           

8:20 a.m. 

  Two hours into the rehearsal, the members still have not gotten a call from their manager in regards to Donghae’s whereabouts. The members are starting to get even more worried. Due to this, rehearsal isn’t going well. A lot of the members are making mistakes in the choreography and some are forgetting to sing their lines. The concert director takes in the situation and sighs. He gathers the members around and says, “Okay, we have a serious situation and we won’t be able to perform tonight if this keeps up. I know you guys are stressed and extremely worried, so let’s take a break. We’ll continue once they call us about Donghae.”

   The members nod, thanking the Director, before they go backstage to rest. Leeteuk, Hangeng, and Yesung stay behind and go over the details with director while Siwon, Ryeowook, Shindong, and Kangin went to the buffet backstage set up by the staff and Heechul goes to the waiting room to sleep.

   Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and Hyukjae linger around the big speakers on the side of the stage. They each try to contact Donghae in any way they can; through messaging or calling. Still, no answer. “Where the hell is he?!” Sungmin exclaims in frustration. “I seriously hope he’s not hurt. I don’t care if he got drunk in some bar and overslept there, as long as he is not injured or whatever.” Kyuhyun mutters silently. Hyukjae paces in front of them. This is serious. God, please let him be safe. I won’t know what to do if he’s badly hurt somewhere.

Silence engulfs the three of them as they ponder silently about Donghae’s whereabouts. Hyukjae can’t stay still and tells them that he needs to go to the washroom.

   Hyukjae has been walking for like 15 minutes, lingering around the different halls and stairs, trying to find the bathroom. He goes towards the stairs that leads to the lower floor. Since there were no bathrooms on this floor, he figures that there should be one downstairs.

   He reaches the lower floor and immediately proceeds to look at door-to-door in hopes of finding a bathroom. He feels a bit scared and creeped out since he is the only one in this floor. He looks around for a bit and suddenly, he hears thumping. Curious, he goes towards the noise, and as he gets closer, he realizes that its music. The music leads him towards a big waiting room. He tries to take peek inside and pushes the door wide open as soon as he saw who was inside.

   “Hae! Oh my god!” Hyukjae exclaims in both relief, excitement and confusion. Thank God he wasn’t hurt. Donghae is sweating and panting from exhaustion as he stares at Hyukjae. “What are you doing down here? Everyone has been looking for you!” Hyukjae asks him. He tries to walk towards Donghae but halted when he Donghae just stares at him.

He senses that something is wrong and probes furthers to get some answers. “Why are you practicing down here? And, why have you not answered everyone’s calls and messages?! There’s a large group of staff looking for you and the hyungs are all worr–”, Hyukjae rants on but Donghae cuts him off. “I’ve been here since 6:30 in the morning. There’s no service down here so I didn’t get those calls.” He doesn’t look at Hyukjae when he says this. He turns around and turns off the stereo. He then goes through his bag and grabs his water bottle.

Hyukjae watches him carefully. Something is definitely wrong. , did he break up with Vivian? The silence stretches on as Hyukjae contemplates on what to say or ask, while Donghae is putting his stuff inside his bag.

Hyukjae was about to say something but Donghae beat him to it. “I’ll give you one last chance Hyuk.” His voice was soft, almost seems like he was tired. This confuses Hyukjae. Donghae was staring at him, and the man’s eyes are filled with exhaustion and sadness. Hyukjae gathers the courage to ask, “What? Last chance for what?”.

Donghae sighs heavily. He stares at Hyukjae and says, “I know.”

In a matter of seconds, Hyukjae could feel his world fall apart.

 

Word Count: 1231

 


A/N: I hope you guys liked it :D

This is the second last chapter. Next chapter will be the last :(

Please comment on how you felt about the story! Feedback means a lot :D Tell me what you liked and what you didn't like. 

Again, I'm very thankful to those who didn't forget this story :D I hope you the ending will satisfy a lot of you :D

See you in the last chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!