One

All Things Come to an End

A/N: Hi guys! It's been a really long time. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

 


 

 Hyukjae stares at himself in the mirror.

 Disgusting.

 How can everyone look at him? He was ugly and very skinny. Hyukjae hated how he looked. He wipes the makeup off his face and cringes when he sees his bare face. He chuckled bitterly. “I’m so ing ugly.”

 Hyukjae hated himself. Why? There are a lot of reasons he can think of, but one thing he hates the most about himself is falling in love with Donghae; his best friend since middle school. Every time Hyukjae sees and thinks about Donghae, his heart would be beating fast.  Donghae was the most perfect guy he met. He was handsome, kind, loving, cute, and loyal. He was every girl’s dream boyfriend. In school, girls would drool over Donghae, giving him love notes and chocolates.

 Hyukjae was always jealous of those girls. He wanted to confess to Donghae too. However, Donghae hates gay people. If Hyukjae were to confess, Donghae would look at him with hate. He would feel betrayed and disgusted that all this time, he was friends with a .

 Hyukjae takes a last look at himself before punching the mirror.

 

 

             

    

 

       Hyukjae is sitting on top of one of the speakers on stage.  It’s the second day of rehearsals for the Super Show Concert, which starts tomorrow, and all the members are excited. They were informed that the tickets were sold out in 5 minutes, which shocked them.  Hyukjae jumped off the big speaker once their manager yells through mic that rehearsal is starting.

       The rest of the Super Junior members began to enter the stage one by one.  Once Donghae is on stage, Hyukjae walked towards him and greets him with a hug.  “Who are you texting?”  Hyuk asked, feeling a little bit jealous since whoever Donghae is texting made the man laugh. “It’s Vivian. I met her about four weeks ago from that club in NY. I introduced her to you remember?” Donghae responded.

       Hyukjae remembers Vivian. She was that tall, voluptuous girl from America. The members were at a club in New York, celebrating Siwon’s birthday when Donghae met her. Hyukjae’s jaw dropped to the floor when he met her, especially Donghae. She was really, really beautiful. However, Hyukjae wanted to strangle her when she and Donghae were on the dance floor, grinding against each other. Hyukjae felt silly for feeling jealous towards her. He thought, ‘I don’t have the right to be jealous. I should feel happy for him; from the last couple of months, Donghae has been with a lot of girls, different girl every week. He and Vivian have been together for about a month.’ Hyukjae’s thoughts were interrupted when Leeteuk says, “Awwwww look at you two. Come on Donghae, hug Hyukjae back. You guys are such a cute couple.”

      Donghae pried Hyukjae away from him. “How many times do I have to tell you that we’re not dating.” Leeteuk rolled his eyes at Donghae and looked at Hyukjae. “Well, why aren’t you? I mean look at Hyukkie, he is perfect for you.” Donghae groaned. “I’m not a Leeteuk hyung,” Donghae said in a disgusted tone. “May I remind you that I have a girlfriend.” Hyukjae felt a pang on his chest. I almost forgot Hae hates gay people. Hyukjae fakes a smile at both of them and proceeds to his position for the rehearsals.

  Everyone is at their positions, ready for the rehearsal to start. Hyukjae is at the very back and Donghae is in front him. He stares at Donghae’s back with a sad smile. I am one of the things that you hate the most. I’m disgusting. I hope that one day when you find out who I really am, you won’t feel angry and hurt...

 

 

Word Count: 625

 


A/N: Hi guyyss!! I'm so sorry this took a long time. What do you think of the chapter? I hope you liked it!!

I'm also trying to update my other stories! If you haven't read them, please do: just click the title:

SM HIGH

Falling to Pieces

The

My Optician

 

 

.