Three

All Things Come to an End

A/N: Omggggggg I am so sorry!!! I haven't updated in ages! I seriously couldn't write. My brain wouldn't work everytime I tried to update one of my stories T_T But alas, here I am! I AM GOING TO FINISH THIS STORY FIRST! This story was requested by EunHae_KyuMin so it makes sense if I finish this first. There are only two chapters left after this one! I hope you guys enjoy :)


 

            Hyukjae stared at the door in front of him, waiting for it to be opened. After his dream last night, he wasn’t able to go back to sleep.  It’s been like this for about a month. He would dream about telling Donghae about his feelings and the latter would lash out on him. Hyukjae always knew that Donghae hated gay people, however, he couldn’t figure out why he was having these dreams now. Could it be because Donghae is dating someone? That couldn’t be it because one: that’s a ridiculous reason, two: Donghae has dated lots of other people before.

           The door finally opened and revealed Kyuhyun, in his pajamas. His hair was messy and only one of his eyes were open. “Hyuk?” Kyuhyun said in a hoarse voice. “Hey Kyu. Can I come in?” Kyuhyun, who was finally able to take in the situation, opened the door wide open and gestured for the blonde man to come in.

          Sungmin, Kyuhyun’s roommate, was still sleeping on the bed on the right side. Hyukjae jumped onto Kyuhyun’s bed while the other fetched some coffee. “What’s wrong Hyuk? We still have about an hour till’ we have to get ready.” Kyuhyun gave Hyuk a cup of coffee before he climbed on the bed. “I came here because you’re right. Not telling Donghae about how I feel is making my life worse.” Hyukjae said. “So are you going to tell him? When?” Hyukjae ruffled his hair in frustration. “I don’t know Kyu. I don’t even know if I should tell him.” Hyukjae said.

           Before Kyuhyun could reply, he continued, “I haven’t told you this but I have been having these nightmares lately about me confessing to Donghae. He would lash out and insult me.” Hyukjae said and takes a sip of the coffee before he continued, “I don’t why. I mean I know Hae hates gay people. Could it be that it’s my mind telling me what would happen if I do tell him how I feel?” Kyuhyun sighed and put his cup on the side table. “Hyuk, I know it’s hard but you have to tell him.” Hyukjae opened his mouth, about to say something but Kyuhyun raised his hand, signalling him that he wasn’t done. “You’ve kept who you really are from everybody for a very long time Hyuk, especially Donghae. I think these dreams that you’ve been having are telling you that the longer you keep this from him, the harder it will for Donghae to accept you.”

        Hyukjae took in everything Kyuhyun just said and it kind of made sense. Kind of. He groaned in frustration and looked at Kyuhyun. “Uggh, you’re right. I really have to tell him.” Kyuhyun smirks. “Hyuk, I am always right.” The next thing he knows; he is on the floor, his face against the cold tile floor: Hyukjae pushed him off the bed. He got up and was about the lunge at the laughing Hyukjae when a voice interrupted. “Oh my god can you shut the up?!” Both of them turned to Sungmin, whose hair was a complete mess. He was looking at his phone and looked up at them in disbelief. “Are you ing kidding me?! It’s freakin 4:30 in the morning s!” Hyukjae and Kyuhyun couldn’t help but laugh at Sungmin’s morning face. “Good morning to you too Min.”

     Sungmin got up and threw pillows at them. Kyuhyun and Hyukjae started firing back, making a huge mess out of the pillows. Three minutes into the pillow fight, all three of them collapsed into Kyuhyun’s bed. “That was fun!” Hyukjae exclaimed. “Yeah, we totally destroyed you hyung.” Kyuhyun said, looking at Sungmin. Sungmin glared at the younger before slapping him in the face. “You two losers woke me up from my sleep and for what?!” Hyukjae and Kyuhyun were still laughing at him. “Did you guys even sleep? We have to be at the venue by 6.” Hyukjae propped himself up and looked at his friends. “I did but only for an hour.” Sungmin looked at him with a worried expression. “Why? Bad dream?” Hyukjae was silent for a minute, contemplating on whether he should tell Sungmin about who he really is and his love for Donghae. Kyuhyun picked up on this and tried to change the topic.

          Kyuhyun got up and exclaimed, “Come on guys, we have a lot of time left until we have to get ready. Let’s go get breakfast and go to the arcade room. There’s this game I really want to play.” He drags both Sungmin and Hyukjae out of his bed and yelled at them to go change. Hyukjae gave Kyuhyun a smile, thankful for intervening like that. Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun before looking at Hyukjae. Something weird was going on and they’re not telling him. I’ll have to corner Hyuk later to get some answers.  

 

               

 

         Sungmin, Hyukjae and Kyuhyun went down to the cafe near the golf court to get some breakfast. It was currently 5:04 a.m. and the cafe is open for 24 hours. Kyuhyun and Hyukjae were still chuckling at Sungmin, who was muttering curse words and glared at everything he sees. He wanted to go back to sleep but Kyuhyun kept yelling at him to go change and even threatened to pour water on him. As they arrived on the first floor, the smell of food, coffee, and hot chocolate conquered their nostrils. Kyuhyun almost fell down at the smell. "Holy that smells so good." Sungmin muttered.  "Come on let's go!" Kyuhyun yelled at them and dragged them towards the cafe. 

      As they were eating, Sungmin kept looking at Hyukjae and then back at Kyuhyun. What happened earlier still hasn't left his mind. Why did Kyu change the topic? I was only asking why Hyuk didn't get enough sleep. They're hiding something from me, I just know it.  Hyukjae sensed Sungmin's stare and glanced at Kyuhyun. Help, he is staring at me! As if Kyuhyun heard his telepathic message, he looked at Sungmin and yelled at him to eat faster. "Come on hyung, I really want to play at the game at the arcade." Sungmin scoffed. "Stop yelling at me you brat. I'm two years older than you!" Sungmin smacked Kyuhyun on the forehead. "Don't rush me with food. The arcade isn't even open yet so get your head out of your and tell me what you and Hyukjae are hiding from me." 

     Hyukjae tensed at this and looked at Kyuhyun. "W-what? We're not hiding anything from you." Kyuhyun said, rubbing his forehead. "Lies! I know you guys are hiding something. I can feel it!" Sungming glared at Kyuhyun and then at Hyukjae. "Come on Hyukjae, tell me. I've been friends with you for a long time and told you all of my secrets. Why can't you tell me this one?" Sungmin said. Kyuhyun stayed silent, feeling as if one word that'll come out of his mouth right now will ruin their friendship.

      Hyukjae sighed and looked at Sungmin. "Min, I...I.." Hyukjae started getting nervous. Why are you nervous? You can tell him. You've been friends with him almost your whole life Hyuk. Kyuhyun accepted you so Sungmin will too, right?  Hyukjae contemplated whether if he should really tell Sungmin. He looked at Kyuhyun for help but the latter was just looking down, staying silent. "Well?" Sungmin urged him to go on. 

     Hyukjae sighed one more time. "There is something that we... I've been hiding." Hyukjae stared and looked at Sungmin before continuing. "You have to understand that I haven't told anyone for a reason. It was really hard dealing with this, but Kyu was there and helped me." Kyuhyun looked up at the mention of his name and smiled at Hyukjae. "Okay, go on."  Sungmin said, intrigued as to what Hyukjae is keeping from him. "Well, here it goes. Sungmin, I'm gay and I''ve been in love with Donghae since forever." Hyukjae said it in one breath. There was silence and Hyukjae felt like he was about to die. He grabbed his glass of water and drank it one go. 

    "Wow... um..." Sungmin said, not knowing what to say. He adjusted himself on his seat. "Look hyung, he can't help it if he feels this way okay? If you can't accept him then it's better for you to leave. " Kyuhyun said, feeling uncomfortable with Sungmin's silence. Hyukjae holds his hand  and gives the younger a smile. "No, no ,no,I mean, the gay part? I totally knew, but the being in love with Donghae part? I had no idea." Hyukjae and Kyuhyun stared at him with wide eyes. "H...How?" Hyukjae mumbled. Am I that obvious or is he just bluffing? Sungmin rolled his eyes. "Hyuk, we've been friends since we were babies. You think I wouldn't notice?" Kyuhyun laughed out loud, earning a look from Hyukjae. "Right? His gayness was very noticeable!" Hyukjae pouted. Seriously? Do the other members know? Did they notice it too? Does Donghae know? Hyukjaen was trying to process everything when Sungmin spoke. "Don't worry Hyuk. I already accepted you a long time ago. I'm glad you finally came out to me." Sungmin gave him a reassuring smile. "

   "Thank you Min." Hyukjae said before he got up and hugged Sungmin. They hugged for about a minute before breaking away when Kyuhyun snickered at them. Sungmin rolled his eyes at the younger before turning to Hyukjae. "How long has been this Donghae thing going on?" Sungmin asked. Hyukjae cleared his throat before speaking up. "Since middle school." Sungmin looked at him with wide eyes. "Wow, that long? When are you telling him?" Hyukjae sighed. " I really don't know, Min, I really don't." Sungmin felt bad. He knew how Donghae feels about gay people. This is going to be so hard for Hyuk.  Since middle school? He must really love Donghae. "Don't worry Hyuk. Kyuhyun and I will be with you every step of the way." Kyuhyun looked up and exclaimed, "I second that!". Hyukjae and Sungmin laughed. "Thank you guys, seriously. I don't know what I would do If it weren't for you." Hyukjae said. " Lee Hyukjae, don't you dare try to make me cry when I'm eating food!" Sungmin exclaimed and they all laughed. 

 

   

 

         Leeteuk ruffled his hair in annoyance. Heechul woke him up with his obnoxious singing and wild dancing How the hell is that loser up at this goddamn time?! Not wanting to deal anymore of Heechul’s bull, he decided to go take a walk and find the nearest room of s. I would sleep in anyone’s room, even with Shindong or Kangin. As long as that isn’t anywhere near me. Leeteuk mumbles before he spotted a familiar figure, walking in his direction. Leeteuk’s frustration was gone as soon as he realized who it was: Donghae.

           Donghae always cheered him up and put a smile on his face. Even though Donghae’s jokes are terrible, the way he says them makes Leeteuk laugh out loud. “Yah, Donghae!” Leeteuk called out. He walked faster, eager to talk to his dongsaeng. As Donghae became close, Leeteuk noticed something odd. Huh? Donghae looked bothered. The younger just walked past him, not even sparing Leeteuk a glance. Normally, Leeteuk would get mad and yell at him for being rude, but something about Donghae’s aura made him feel uneasy. What the hell? Why did he look like that? 

 

 

 

 

Word Count: 1910

 


A/N: How was it? Did you guys like it? Again, this wasn't proof-read so sorry If I made any mistakes! 

Just a reminder that there's only going to be two chapters left for this story! I only planned five, so yeah. 

What do you guys think happened with Donghae? 

 

   SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. UPVOTE.

ADD ME AS A FRIEND TOO <3 <3 <3