Confessed

Baby, Please Don't Go

-Baekhyun POV-

''Eugh..where am I?''

''You're at hospital now, you got a hot fever'' A familiar voice came from the door.

''SooMin-ah?''

''Yes, it's me....sorry for.....not avoid you?'' 

The situation remained silence for a few minute...

''Ermmm....by the way....if you can go out from hospital later...bye'' She just leave without facing me.

''Why...why I feel so lonely suddenly...It feels like when we broke up....so lonely....without words.....''

''Ah.....no need to think about it....''

I start to pack my things.....But suddenly, a nurse came to my room.

''Ah, Baekhyun-ssi..You're going to home now?''

''Err..yes..''

''Oh, where's your girlfriend that send you here?''

''Ermm...she is....''

''Ah, its okay. You dont need to tell me. By the way, you must be more careful with your disease, it might be dangerous...bye'' The nurse smiled brightly at me and left my room.

''Hmm...dangerous? Nurse!!'' I want to call the nurse but she already left.

''Ahh...whatever, at least I'm still alive....'' I left the room.

 

-SooMin POV-

''Ah.....I want to see him but I can....I can't tell him about his disease.....I don't want to cry infront of him...'' I'm rolling myself on the bed. The phone rings and I answer it.

''Hello, SooMin!!'' The caller voice is so cheerful and familiar.

''Hello? Who is this?''

''Yah! You already forget about me? It just a few days we didn't meet. Its me, your Dyo oppa!''

''Dyo?! Why did you call me?''

''I miss you so much!! Let's hangout since its Sunday! I'm so bored and all my friends we're dating with their girlfriends...pffttt''

''Ok! I'm bored too~We'll go to the new theme park'' 

''Arasseo, see you there at 2pm'' He stopped the consevation. I quickly dressed myself quickly, as simple, as I can.

In front the theme park..

''Dyo, sorry I'm late'' I finally reached there and bows at him as a sign that I feel sorry.

''Its okay, I'm sure its hard to dressed up beautifully''

''But this was the simplest clothes I'm wearing''

''Really? But you look so beautiful'' I starts to blushed and try to hide my red face.

''Ah~ Let's go buy tickets!!'' Dyo pulls my hand and runs to the ticket booth.

He's hand was so warm and soft....

After done playing many games..

''Ah...so fun! It released my stress so much!!''

''Thats good. Then, we should go here more often''

''Ok! No problem! Lets go home, I'm tired and we have played all the games.''

''But wait, we didn't ride the ferris wheel yet''

''Ah, right! Let's go~ Kajja~'' I run towards the ferris wheel and Dyo follows me.

''Wah~ This ferris wheel is so beautiful at night. So amazing, so....''

''Romantic....'' Dyo smiled at me sweetly. I start to blushed again.

''Ah..ah...let's go Dyo! The faster we ride it, the faster it ends''

''Ok!'' We quickly goes in the ferris wheel/

The ferris wheel starts to move.

''SooMin-ah....''

''Yes? What?''

''Ermm....I know you just broke up with your ex but....''

''But what?'' I starts to feel so nervous. The ferris wheel suddenly stop when we're at the top.

''Look at the sky'' Suddenly, there's a word 'I LOVE YOU. WOULD YOU BE MY LOVE?' at the sky made from fireworks.

''Eomeo....oppa...''

''I know you wouldn't accept me since its to fast, I know you still loves him...''

''I....I.....think...we should try first right?'' I want to say not now...but I don't want to hurts his feelings.

''Really? Thanks, for accepting me to be your boyfriend'' Dyo kissed my forehead sweetly and the ferris wheel starts to move back.

At home...

''Dyo is such a good person but.....what about Baekkie? Ah, I think I should start everything back, a new life....a new story....a new love....'' I lay on my bed lazily.

''Dyo doesn't mind if I meet Baekhyun right? Haaahh......Where is Baekhyun sleeping?'' 

.....

Author-nim

Late update since I'm busy derping around studying for exam. Anyway, please promote my fanfic to your friends and please feel free to subscribe or comments on my fanfics~ I know my English is not good enough but I hope you love it^^