Love Sick

Baby, Please Don't Go

In the next morning...

-Your POV-

Like always, I'll go to Mr. Jung's restaurant to work. On my journey to the restaurant I saw many couples was dating. 

It really reminds me of him. I can't ever forget him. While I walking, I saw a guy playing with a girl. I really know them so much.

''I-Its....MinAh? My ex-bestfriend with my ex-boyfriend? How could this happen?''

''Is it a revenge? After I fight with her for Baekhyun when we're in high school....How could her...'' I just can cry and runs away without looking everyone else.

Suddenly, I hit a guy while running.

''Miss, are you okay? Why are you crying?'' The guy asked me.

I just keep on crying without looking at him and I faint infront the guy.

When I open my eyes, I'm in a cafe with a guy.

''Eih~ Who are you? Why I'm here?''

''Miss, dont worry. My name is Do Kyungsoo but you can call me D.O or Dyo. You we're here because you faint while crying, so I bring you here.''

''Ah~ Thanks''

''Here's a cup of chocolate drink. It will make your body feels hot.''

''Thanks, you're so kind....Dyo''

''Its my pleasure to help a beautiful girl like you''

''Ah~ My work~'' I quickly stand up.

''Don't think about work, just rest, I'm sure your boss will not mad'' I sits down back.

''By the way, who's your name?''

''My name is...SooMin, Lee SooMin''

 ''SooMin? A cute name. Now, tell me why did you cry just now?''

''I just broke up with my boyfriend a few days ago after we're been togather for years. And he's walking with my ex-bestfriend now. He says that I need to marry a rich man to live togather because we're poor eventhough we try to changed our life everyday but we still....'' I starts to cry hardly.

''Its okay, SooMin. I don't think they're couples yet. Dont cry''

''Yeah, I agree, they're not...'' I just sit there and talking with Dyo, we're becoming bestfriend, he's so kind.

-Baekhyun POV-

''Ah~ MinAh is so irratating, how can I meet her when in journey home.'' I was walking back to home.

''Where's SooMin-ssi....Ah~ Why did I think of her? I have broke up with her, its all because I love you SooMin, its for your future, people always says that ''If you love someone, just let her go..'' While walking, I saw SooMin with a guy sitting togather in a cafe.

They looks so friendly and the guy looks like rich because its a first class cafe. 

''Ah~ Why shall I think of it? She's happy with him, just leave her, Baekkie, just leave her...'' my heart whispers.

''I just still love her but I just ruin our relationship....Good think she has found a guy better than me...''

-Your POV-

I was walking home after been talking with Dyo for hours.

When I reached the home, I saw Baekhyun sleeping at my house's wall. He's drunk again.

''Baekhyun-ssi.....why are you here?...'' I want to touch and wake him up but I can't. He doesn't want to meet me again.

''SooMin-ssi....'' Baekhyun says while sleeping. I just tried to hold my tears and runs into my house. But he holds my legs.

''I can't leave you...Dont leave me...''

''B-But..you said that I shouldn't meet with you anymore, Baekhyun..''

''But I cant live without seeing you for a day''

''Me too, it hurts so much...don't force yourself to broke up with me...''

''SooMin-ah....'' He sleeps back. I send him back to his house and bring him to his bed.

''Goodbye, Baekhyun. Hope you'll remember this memory'' I kissed his lips and goes back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I start to feel like crying too when writing this story TT~TT Eventhough he's not my bias Q.Q