Jealously~

Baby, Please Don't Go

-Your POV-

I'm not going to work today because its holiday today, so go to Baekhyun's house to see what's happening.

But when I reached there, there's no one in the house and there's a signboard near the house, its wroten ""FOR SELL OR RENT''

''Where is Baekhyun? He sell his house? But why?'' I wondered.

I tried to call Baekhyun many times, but he doesn't answer it. So, I just walks around without doing nothing. 

Suddenly, a guy runs to me, its Dyo. 

''Hye SooMin-ah. Where are you going?''

''I also didn't know where I'm going''

''Lets go to theme park, it will be fun!''

''Thats a good idea, Dyo. Let's go''

On the way going to theme park, I saw a guy sitting at a wall and crying. Its Baekhyun..

''Shall I talk to him or not? I felt so guilt if I didn't...''

''I think you should talk to him, talk with him properly....''

I go to him and hugs him.

''SooMin-ssi, why you're here?'' Baekhyun wipe his tears with his hands fastly.

''I'm supposed to ask that, not you. Why you're crying at here?''

''SooMin.....My father died just now at hospital because of brain cancer....'' He starts to cry.

''And why you're house is now for rent?''

''I just don't know what to do....I sell that house to pay the hospital bills and now I dont know where to go...''

''Its okay, don't cry, stay in my house..''

''But we just broke up and I feel guilty about it..''

''Just don't think about it, it will be okay. Maybe, we can start it again?''

''But you already have an ew guy and he's better than me, he's rich and he can take care of you. Just go with him, don't care about me. Be with him and be happy forever.''

''Guy? Who? I didn't fall in love with other guy than you. I still loves you even if you dont. I did better die if I didn't see you for a day. And doesn't MinAh is your girlfriend now?''

''No, she's not...''

''But I saw you both walk togather.''

''No, we meet at a place. And she follows me and I keep ignoring her.''

''Oh~''

''But who is the guy that came with you?''

''Ah~ This is Dyo, she my bestfriend, he mets me when I...''

''When you what?''

''Ah~ Don't mind about it...But do you want to stay with me?''

''Thanks, but I think no, I can't. I feels so guilty.''

''But can we start it again, our old stories...''

''Sorry, but let me think first...''

''Baekhyun baby, here's some money.''

''B-but, I can;t take it. You need it. I'll try to find a new job, I don't what ever it is, eventhough a laborer...'' Baekhyun leaves me alone. 

''Ah~ Shall I cry..... What should I feel.... I think it'll be better if I don't have feelings...'' I walks home alone.

 

-Baekhyun POV-

At the night...

''Ah~ Where should I go? Where should I sleep? No one wants to take me as a worker...''

''If mom didn't leaves me when I'm still a little boy, it wouldn't be like this.''

''Father is sick and becomes more sick because of her...''

''SooMin-ah....I can't confess it....Its really hard...I feel so guilty...I'm really useless'' 

''My life has ruin.....'' I just walks alone and try to search where I'm going to sleep.

 

-Your POV-

At the morning....

''Ah~ What a wonderful morning~ Hwargh~~~'' I yawns.

''Wonder what happens to Baekhyun?''

''SooMin-ah, there's someone sleeping infront our house, I'm too scared to see who it is, can you see it?'' Mom shouted at the living room.

''Someone? Who it could be?'' I wakes up and goes to the licing room. I opens the door. A figure is sleeping infrint the door and it was Baekhyun.

''Baekhyun? Baekhyun! Baekhyun! Baekhyun-ssi'' I shakes him to make him wake up.

''Ah~SooMin~ Waeyo~''

I tried to hide the tears because seeing him throughing a hared day everyday....

''Baekhyun, I told you to stay with me, let's start it again....''

''But SooMin, ohok! ohok!''  Baekhyun coughs.

''Baekhyun are you fever?''

''D-dont...'' Baekhyun faints.