Hit The Lights

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

xxxi

 

This was the first time Yoona came over to Luhans’ house and yet, she wasn’t nervous there. In fact, she was confident and at ease. This was Luhan after all, sure an interesting sort, but tonight he has made a mistake and she felt as though he needed her touch.

Yoona looked up and around his house; it was a lot different than how she thought. Though laced in 21centery furniture and decor, his prominent “work areas” looked well used and in a slight state of disarray. This was real life, and his lack of perfection was quite invading by his house. It was not dirty though, just busy and well used. It was still kind of nice as she continues looking at his many hobbies and items he has collected over the years and around the world.

Luhan was running a slight fever and Yoona could see that by the little sweat drops that protruded from his forehead. She had gently (ten minutes ago) placed him on a couch in his living room, and covered him with a light blanket. Because of the stress he was putting on his heart and body, Luhan fell asleep as soon as she placed him there.

She lurked into his kitchen, finds a soft rag, wets it with cool water, and eased back into his living room. To a smile, she looked at his stressed yet kind face briefly, only stopping after wiping his head.

Luhan’s closed eyes began to flinch slightly as he was beginning to wake up. His heart was lifted and his mind rested more than his body. But he had to wake at this time, he started to feel restless by the touch of her.

 

“What the….” He uttered, opening his eyes to see Yoona sitting by his side. He sits up and took the blanket off of his forearms and chest. “Yoona, what happened?”

 

“You got light headed or your blood pressure was too high and your body panicked, I think. Considering how you’re not completely healed, I figured the sudden pains you were having was because of the injury. Are you feeling okay now?” She adds, wiping his head again.

 

“I,” He stuttered slightly. “I’m fine…now. Where is Jongin? Is he okay?”

 

“I sent him home. He feels bad for his display, hehe.” Yoona laughed nervously. “But he is fine, I’m sure of it.”

 

Luhan then placed his right hand over his chest again and a slight cry escaped his lips. “Ouch.” “Is it still hurting?” She asked back in concern. “A little bit…” “Don’t be lying to me.” Yoona asked back clearly. “How does it feel?”

Luhan then smiled nervously at ‘doctor Yoong’  “It feel kind of like a cramp is all. It’s nothing though, I swear--”

 

“--Let me see.”  Luhan then paused for a second as Yoona said that.

 

“Let you see?”

 

“Yeah, I wanna see your injury.” Yoona states as she put her hand on the bottom of his shirt.

 

“But it is on my chest…” The elder redden promptly.

 

“Boy, cut the back talk. Take the shirt off.” Yoona finished snappily as she put both hands on the bottom of his t-shirt forcefully. “Wait, you’re not going to--you are….”
 

Yoona, with no expression on her face, lifted Luhan’s shirt up – slowly – yet sensually, or at least it was to him. He couldn’t help but blush by her sudden dominants and the exposal of his bare chest. “The nurse changed the gauze a week ago but it’s kind of giving me a cramp, I guess.” Luhan tells Yoona as she peruses his injury quietly.  

 

“You are passed that stage Luhan.” Yoona adds, taking the cast off without asking. “You don’t need this anymore--it is only cramping your body up at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter