Awkward

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why do you run away? Why can’t you stay? I’ve been looking for you, wanting to complete a part of me. I admit it is true, the side I didn’t want you to see. But I have to let you know, its hard to let go, harder for me then you can ever know.” -Luhan

 

Flash back-

“So, working with you isn’t so bad! And I actually liked the two times you walked with me. Right now, this is helping me explore my inner thoughts and that is opening my eyes to new music. I have a great idea for a new song. I want to call it best friend.”

 

Luhan sits down slowly on a bench next to the bus stop. He sighs and as he does, the frustrated emotion on his face disappear. Though a man of open humor and charm, he is not the type to bleed on the outside. Instead of feeling sore over their argument, Luhan tries to push the negative thoughts to the back of his mind.

 

 

 

One hour later-

 

Yoona is sitting at Byoung café. Her head is lying flat on a table along with her lifeless arms. Her head rises up suddenly and she looks quite upset. Her eyes are teary and slightly pink with a calm yet gloomy expression.

 

“Damn you, Luhan.” She says quietly as she looked out the window. “Why should I be all dumb like you? At least I don’t go around being rude. Sigh. Damn you, Lu. You made me really sad. I don‘t wanna face you again.”

 

Yoona talked to herself as she made herself feel less concern about him. “Oh well. I can’t go back in time. I have this album now, even though I just want to quit.” She said as she pulled out her blue locket. “You never treated me that bad.” She talked to her necklace (pretending her dead friend soul was inside it). “What would you do if you had to spend time with a guy that hated your guts? You would do that? REALLY? Well, I’m sorry to say this but I’m not that patient. I already slapped him because he called you stupid. Can you believe that.. He said you must be stupid if I made you such a horrible song. I know, just mean. But I never got to send you that song. You stopped…” Yoona then looked down in sorrow. “There was still so much I wanted to share with you friend.”

 

JUST THEN, Jiyong, the guy who is a part of the popular group Big Swag walked into the café with his partner, Seungri. They walk in casually but as they do, Yoona looked at Kwon - he sees her in return and he loses a little bit of his skins color.

 

Introducing: Jiyong. (Lets make this quick).

 

 Jiyong Kwon is the leader of a popular hip hop group. He is known for is originality, conceitedness, song making skills, and his great ability to rap and dance. Though older then both Yoona and Luhan, he looked around their age; with his boyish look and short hair. Having a somewhat negative reputation of being a male diva, Kwon is also a little power hungry, but despite this, he is well liked and a bit misunderstood. 

 

“It’s that girl!” Seungri said loudly as he nudged Jiyong to see, though he was looking at her already.

 

“Im Yoona...…”

 

 

Flash back to the day of Yoona and Luhans first live-

 


⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

 

“Let go. She doesn‘t want to be with you drunks. Leave her alone.” Luhan said all mellow-like to Jiyong as he walked in front of Yoona to protect her.

 

Jiyong throws a punch at Luhan‘s face, however, Luhan is apparently a man of keen reflex, and only has to move his head one inch to the left to avoid that attack. As Kwon falls over from the force of his punch, his gang gets alarmed by the embarrassing scene.  The other two boys from the boy band jumps Luhan, starting a fight.

 

Yoona covers in shock as the fight begins.

 

“What are you guys doing?” Yoona shouted as Jiyong, his team and Luhan fought. After a few short seconds of brawling, Kwon and Big swag over powers Luhan and the group holds him down for Jiyong, whom wanted to punch him in return. A calm Luhan, who couldn’t really move to, stood there as Jiyong punches him in the face for his “actions”.

 

“You guys aren’t cool!” Yoona said upset while she looked at Big swag. She walks between them and looked at Jiyong Kwon. “You, I don’t know who you are but you shouldn’t drink so much. You and your whole group are acting like funky little boys. I would rather be with Luhan, because you little gangsters are troublemakers.” She said as Kwon and the others let go of Luhan slowly.

 

……..

 

 

 

 As Jiyong comes back to reality, he pretends he doesn’t see her and walks off quietly.

 

 “Where are you going, Jiyong. I thought you liked her. Go say hi.”

 

But Jiyong is shy and very embarrassed for his display last time. “I can’t.” He tells Seungri while getting upset with his suggestion. “She thinks were drunks and trouble makers…”

 

“Well, that’s kind of what we acted like last time. Ha-ha, but it’s not like Luhan didn‘t deserve it! He was clearly trying to start with you.”

 

“Not at all my point, Riri.” Jiyong said to the maknae. “I was actually being a drunken trouble maker. I drank too much that night because I was feeling depressed about our producer quitting. But I can’t go back; she thinks I’m an immature drunk.” );

 

Despite hearing Jiyong reason for not wanting to approach her, Seungri pushes him forward anyway.

“You heard her last time. She doesn’t know you. Let her get to know the real you, not that mad drunk guy. This is your only chance. Go talk to her and apologize.”

 

 

“I’m going to kill you.”

 

 

Ten minutes later-

 

 

“So….” Kwon said awkwardly as they set down face-to-face. “You hang out at Byoug café now? I talked with the famous Boa kwon here yesterday. This place is for the most popular celebrities, ya know.” 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter