Boys

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love Letter/ Boys

 

Later---------------

 

Luhan sat down roughly next to his group members. They are in their training room (which is REALLY fancy and everything in it looked expensive).

 

“Wait….who is Im Yoona?” One of the guys asked.

 

“Exactly.” The other one expressed. “I feel sorry for you, Luhan.”

 

“It’s whatever, Kris.” Luhan then expressed arrogantly to the taller band member (Kris or Xifan) as he grabbed his mic.

 

“But what if she’s bossy and tries to mess us up. Or worse, make us like that gay group, U-KISS!?” His other friend (Xiumin) said back being overly dramatic.

 

“That won’t happen.” Luhan said calmly to Xiumin as he started fixing his microphone. “Once this cools off, the girl and I will part ways for good. Now, stop talking about this and help Chanyeol setup the equipment. The truck should be here soon.” (Chanyeol is the other group member).

 

The shorter band member (Xiumin) looked at both Luhan and Kris in exhaustion. “This girl must be a real diva. Are we supposed to just work are butts off (as usual) while she just comes sings the songs on stage with you? When is she coming anyway?”

 

Luhan stopped fixing his microphone and looked in front of himself emotionlessly. His lively face just seemed to die as Xiumin remember him of Yoona for some reason.

 

“In five minutes.” He said lamely while blinking at a slow pace of seven blinks a minute.     

 

----

Meanwhile-

 

One could see blue high hills in a hall. Its Im Yoona! She is dressed plain, again. She is wearing a long black dress which is bland, an oversized blue scarf, and her hair is still a mess, and yet she is smiling like she is proud of what she pulled together.

 

“Really?” Taeyeon said as she look directly at Yoona. “I thought you were going to dress professionally for Xi Luhan and ‘The Scene.’ Do you want to make a good impression or not?”

 

Yoona slumped down in annoyance /hurt feelings. “What is wrong with what I’m wearing? Taeyeon, you’re my best friend but you act to much like my boss sometimes.”

 

Taeyeon smiled warmly. “Haha, I’m only trying to help! But on the bright side that necklace looks REALLY pretty. Where did you get it?” Yoona’s necklace is light blue and seems to be missing half of it. Note: It’s the same necklace she kissed before going on stage.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter