Intervened

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

------

Without even looking at Luhan, Jongin walked over to Yoona. He had a mean look on his face while he moves over and grabs her hand coldly.

 

“Jongin,” Yoona murmured quietly as he pulled her aside. “What are you doing here? Why are you grabbing me so tightly? You’re hurting me.”

 

“Whoops,” Kai said insincerely. “Yoona, we are going. Come on.”

 

“But……”

Yoona didn’t resist as bossy Kai just walked her out of the shop forcefully. With wide and emotional eyes, Luhan looked at Yoona as she walked out with her boyfriend. Yoona looked back at him, and with the same eyes, she frowned back slightly.

 

Chapter 29: Intervened

………

 

Somewhere outside in Seoul-

 

“Where the hell have you been?” Jongin asked Yoona as they walked down the bright streets. The sun was setting and there wasn’t one cloud in the sky. It was a beautiful day—no harsh sun rays, just cool air and colorless skies.

 

“I was visiting a friend, Luhan, and you should have known that.” Yoona tells him calmly. She felt sorry for Kai for some reason—maybe it was because she and Luhan were kind of talking about him, or maybe it was because he started believing that Luhan said, she wasn’t in love with him.

 

“You didn’t answer your phone; I was looking all over for you. I only found you by coincidence.” He pouted seriously. He was quite upset and one could tell by his face and quiet voice.

 

“I’m sorry. I left my phone with Sooyoong. I didn’t mean to worry you so. Hey, I didn’t ask though, are you jealous right now?”

 

Jongin then grabbed Yoona’s hand protectively. “I don’t get jealous.”

 

“You’re lying!” Yoona pointed to him and smiled warmly. “Jongin, it’s one thing being a little jealous but the outwards display of jealousy, you know I don’t like!”

 

“I’M NOT JEALOUS!” He then shouted back, covering his face with his hands and blushing shyly.

 

 Yoona then put her hands around him and laughed out loud. “Hehee, you, so cute! Are you hungry? We should have some dinner. Wanna go?”

 

A few days later-

 

“Can you believe he said that?” Yoona tells Sooyoong. “But please, don’t bring this up to anyone. Taeyeon is already kind of mad at me for going to him.”

 

They were both at Yoona’s house fixing things up. “I can’t believe you ran over to that guy. The way Taeyeon described him—he sounded like such a jerkface.”

As Sooyoong said that, Yoona clammed up. She understood Luhan well, but she couldn’t really defend Luhan to others who didn’t know him. He was like mint ice cream – interesting -- but the more you taste him the more there were ways to like.

 

“He…isn’t..a..jerkface though.” Yoona said back unintentionally. The words just escaped her lips for some reason.

 

Sooyoong gasped openly, “If I didn’t know better I’d say Luhan was right, you do still like him.”

 

“Don’t say that. It isn’t true.” Yoona then jumped the subject and passed Sooyoong a small chest-like locker.

 

“Whatever you say.” Sooyoong shrugged her shoulders as she started to examine Yoona’s box. “What is in the box?”

 

“Love letters,” Yoona exclaims, releasing some air from her small lips thoughtfully. “Love letters from a boy a long time ago.”

 

“Mind if I read some?” Sooyoong asked, opening the box and grabbing a letter without Yoonas consent.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter