Catch up

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28: Catch up

Three days later-

 

“Acting was it?” Luhan asked Yoona as the two sit side by side at a shop. Besides from that, Luhan and Yoona decided to not let the whole “dating Jongin thing” stop them from catching up! “Come to think of it, when I was still in the hospital I turned the channel and saw you on a show called Love Rain. I turned the channel upon realizing it was really you though.”

 

“Haha, why?” Yoona opened broadly and asked.

 

“Because I was lonely and frustrated...” He ended dully.

 

“Aww!” Yoona wanted to pat his back but didn’t. “What a ordeal, but it won’t happen again…Wait, what have you been doing last year?”

 

“Nothing…”

 

“When I left, you seemed so busy and focused. What happened?” She asked nicely.

 

Luhan sighed and looked up to the roof. “After I fell, Eunkyuk started getting questioned by the cops. Now, I know he had nothing to do with that and he felt really sorry. Blah, blah, blah, anyway, until I’m totally healed and the whole ‘Eunkyuk over works his people thing’ cools down, I’ll be like this…”

Yoona looked to the ground and frowned slightly. Luhan was lazy but he like—loved even, to stay busy. He looked so helpless and lost now.

 

“I would say cheer up but that would be hard for you. Things will get better though.” She tells him calmly.

 

“Perhaps.” Luhan replied with a fading tone. He then had a strong desire to ask her something that lurked into his mind. “How long?

 

“How long what?”

 

“How long have you been dating Jongin?” He asked her directly and without a tab of hesitation in manner or speech.

 

“A year now…” She tells him reluctantly, shyly holding her hands together. “When I was feeling upset the last few days I was in Korea, he comforted me and followed me to Japan.” She then laughed nervously to finish, “One would be surprised how persistent he can be. The next thing I knew, he asked me to be his girlfriend.”

 

“Oh, I know how persistent Jongin is.” Luhan said back calmly.

 

“Have you met him before?”

 

“Try worked with him before.” Luhan lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter