Romance

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm truely done. I will not or at least, I will try not to hurt you again. There is so much more to you then I thought. A person to love me and person I can love...Give it a try?"

 

“Is it? I haven’t noticed…” Yoona stuttered trying to play coy and cool.

 

 Luhan wasn’t stupid though. He may not have known whether or not she loved him, but he surely know she was feeling something from him as her heart rate increased. Everything was too intimate there; she had to be feelings something.

“Hey Yoona, I might. Kind of. Just a little. Could like you.” He teased.

 

“What?”

 

“My reason for hating you was kind of unreasonable! Now and days, when I see you, I wanna hold you!”

 

…Yoona’s eyes jumped in confliction. She couldn’t take these emotions being thrown at her, even if he made it seem like a joke, it seemed so weird to her. This was Luhan: the guy that would criticize her every time he could for whatever reason. But here he was, having a good-sense of humor for once, being a good-listener, and talking all romantic to her.

 

“Andwae..” Yoona said as she stood up, startling Luhan and pushing him off. Luhan moved back and made an annoyed sigh as they both set down.

 

“Hey,” Luhan pouted slightly. “Why are you being so touchy? Didn’t you say one of my negative qualities is how I don’t express myself? I do it now and get the cold shoulder?….Nice.”

 

“I’m sorry, Luhan.” She looked down in embarrassment. “It is so weird, really. You were always so mean before.”

 

“I told you I didn’t want to argue with you anymore.” Luhan said back while closing his eyes. He slowly moved closer to her again, and put one arm around her warmly, yet tightly. “You’re the only person that ever said I wasn’t perfect. You know me better than almost anyone, or so it seems. You don’t know how that makes me feel.”

 

“Luhan,” Yoona uttered quietly.

 

“What is it, baby? You want to fondle a little?” Luhan said back passionately.

 

“Um, no – it’s just……..you are holding me to tight….again.”

Luhan’s hand suddenly dropped.

 

“Okay! Play this game. You’re not going to win.” Luhan states as he moves his hand off of her rudely. “If you don’t like it here, let’s go to room 6th and find the outfits Yunho asked for….Le’ go.”

 

But as Luhan tried to shuffle away because of her stubbornness, Yoona grabbed his hand impulsively. She held him there, standing emotionless while her head looked to the floor in embarrassment.

 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

“…What would you say if I told you I like you?”

 

“Mwo?” Luhan made a confused expression to her.

 

Sure, Yoona was sweet, beautiful and eloquent but there was something odd about her. Maybe it was her aloofness towards the opposite gender, or maybe it was her lack of stereotypical femininity. She could win the heart of anyone who gotten the chance to know her, but when it came to love…she was like this, stubborn. Whatever the details, to Yoona, expressing how she felt to a man was nothing short of a galling task.

 

“Luhan, you jerk….”

 

“What did I do this time?” He replied using a sarcastic tone.

 

“Why seduce me?”
 

“What…? Yoonaaaaah,” He laughed back slightly. “I am not seducing you. I just wanted to help you relax and get you away from all the chaos being famous brings. I’m sorry if I made you feel that way...”

 

“No, why are you forcing me to say I liked you?”

 

“Am I? Yoona, you are so nervous for nothing. If you like me, then just say it. And if you don’t, then don’t.” Luhan said while holding Yoona’s hand.

 

She hadn’t let him go yet. She was fiercely holding on to him on the inside, but showing him a more emotionless expression on the outside. Just not to let her guard down.

 

“I like you, Luhan..I really do, okay?” Yoona adds quietly as she looked down again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter