-

Jealous Taehyung

It’s tuesday morning and Taehyung give’s his alarmclock a whack so it shuts up. He sits up staright and a smile appears on his face. He was looking forward to this day! He has no schedule and wants to surprise you. Last night he told you that he would be busy but he’s planning to spend the entire day with you. He gets out of bed and walks out the room quietly so he doesn’t wake up the other members.

He softly murmurs the lyrics to their new song as he texts you. ‘Hey babe, guess what? I’m all free this day. Let’s hangout. ~ V ♥’ He chuckles a bit at his own idea to surprise you. His phone buzzes'Hey sweety, You should've told me sooner! I already have plans :'( But we can hangout tonight? xo ♥' His mood is ruined. How could he be so stupid? It’s not like you don’t have a life apart from him. He facepalms himself in frustration. 

He eats some breakfast with a long face when Jin walks in ‘You look sad, what’s going on? I thought you went out with your girl today?’ ‘She already has plans.’ He digs his fork in his food agressively. ‘Oh.. that’s too bad. But you shouldn’t spend your day off like this. Let’s go get some bubble tea, I’ll pay!’ Jin’s so excited about his own offer that Taehyung decides to go with him.

They walk through the door of their favorite place. They didn’t even discuss where to go, they both know the bubble tea is the best here. Jin plops down on a chair next to the window and Taehyung follows him. ‘Can you look a little bit happier? Don’t know if you noticed but I’m trying to cheer you up here.’ ‘Sorry, I just really wanted to spend the day with her.’ ‘Hé look! She’s walking right there!’Jin points out the window.

On the other side of the street you sit on a bench. Taehyung is already getting up when Jin says ‘Who’s that boy?’ Taehyung looks again and sees a boy around your age sitting next to you. You’re talking to him and laugh at what he says. ‘Uh.. I don’t know.’ He slowly sits back down and stares at the stranger, his eyebrows furrow. Who is that and why do you prefer hanging out with him over me?

'I have to know who that is.' He's starting to get up again, 'But.. don't you think she'll get upset if she hears that you don't trust her?' 'But I do trust her.' 'Oh really now?' Jin gives him a look and Taehyung sighs. 'Help me?' V pouts at Jin who returns a disgusted look 'I'll help you if you promise never to look at me like that again.' They shake hands like they just made a very important deal before they walk out the door.

'We have to make sure that she doesn't see us.' 'How?' 'Disguise.' Jin looks for some glasses or hats in a souvenirshop. He comes back around a corner 'Are you serious?' All Taehhyung sees is a bright yellow cap with a pair of huge sunglasses under it 'Well, do you recognize me or not?' V sighs and grabs a hat and glasses, he's really not in the mood for this.

He follows Jin through the streets. Jin hides behind poles and shuffles sideways with his back against the wall, he’s really having fun with this. ‘Look! There they are.’ Jin nudges V who finally gets some attention. They peek around the corner and see you sitting a bench with Mister X. You show him something on your phone and you both laugh at it. 

'They seem pretty close..' V's mood is getting even worse 'We have to get closer for further investigation.' Jin push his cap down a bit and walks closer with his hands in his pockets 'Hyung, I don't like this.' 'Why? You want to know who he is right?' V sighs again 'Yes, but not like this. It's wrong to spy on them.' He walks past Jin and towards you leaving Jin with a flustered expression.

'Hey Jagi.' He stands infront of you with a small smile on his face 'Oppa!' You jump up and give him a hug. 'I didn't knew you were here.' Your bright smile makes Taehyung's heart flutter like always. 'Who's this?' He points at the dude 'Yah, a bit respect, don't point! This is my friend and we have to go because we have a lot more to do before the shops close. Bye oppa.' A kiss on the cheek and a wave is all he gets.

He walks back to Jin, barely lifting his feet and a long face. ‘Aaaaand?’ ‘She said he’s a friend.’ ‘Owh.’ Jin doesn’t really know what to say, is this a bad or a good thing? ‘She didn’t even introduce me to him, let alone introduce me as her boyfriend. I want to know more about him.’ He walks in the same direction as you went and Jin follows him like a shadow.

They soon catch up with you and see you walk into a… a… A LINGERIESHOP? Taehyung’s heart is beating in his throat and his hands form fists, making his knuckles white. ‘Uhm… hey man, I’m not completely sure but I think that’s a shop for uh.. the intimate clothing.’ Jin whispers the last bit and stares at the shop. 

Taehyung makes a weird sound and runs away ‘YAH WHERE ARE YOU GOING? aish..’ Jin won’t even try to follow him. Taehyung runs and runs a far as his feet carry him. He ends up in a park and let’s himself fall on the grass. His hands ruffle his hair and curseword after curseword comes from his mouth. You won’t even let him come with you when you buy lingerie. How could you!?

Jin hears the door slam shut, he hops up from the couch to ask Taehyung where he was all the time and I why he ditched him. But Taetae just walks pass him and sits on the couch. ‘Hé Taehyung why di-’ ‘Please, leave me alone.’ Jin mumbles something about just trying to help while he walks away. V’s phone buzzes 'Hey sweety, should I come to you or should we just hang out at my place? ;) xo ♥' Oh right. He forgot about that. 'Your house at 8?' 'Okay, I can't wait! xo ♥'

He just doesn’t get it. He’s planning to confront you tonight. He walks up to your frontdoor. He knocks with force and waits inpatiently, tapping his feet on the welcome-mat. The door makes a noise and your happy face appears. But your smile fades as you see the wrinkles in his forehead. ‘What’s wrong?’ He walks past you and into the livingroom, leaving you flustered.

'Taetae what's wrong?' You walk through the door and see him sitting on the couch. 'Like you don't know that.' 'Well, I can't really think of anything? Let's watch a movie, that'll cheer you up!' 'Why don't you watch it with that other dude?' His voices raises and the sound bounces of the walls a little bit. 'Who are you talking about?' You sit down next to him. 'That guy you were with all day.' 

You giggle softly ‘Is Taetae jealous?’ He jumps up ‘Don’t talk to me like I’m a little kid! I’m not jealous. Don’t you think it’s a bit weird to go freaking lingerieshopping with a boy who’s not your boyfriend?’ He’s starting to get snappy and crosses his arms. ‘Ahw are you trying to say that you want to go lingerieshopping with me?’ You try to hide your smile.

'That's not what I'm saying!' 'Oh, you don't want to?' a pout appears and you see how Taehyung's eyes go a little bit bigger. 'I-i-. do but I want to know why that other dude went with you instead of me, why did you spend the day with him instead of me?' It's getting harder to hide your smile now 'Well we planned it a couple of days ago and you weren't home. Whenever you're not home I hang out with him, it's fun.' 

'B-b-but…' his voice cracks, maybe you went a bit too far. You put your hands on his cheeks, slightly squishing it. You kiss his lips softly, he shivers. You pull back and look at him, his eyes are closed and his lips are pushed out. 'Tae?' His eyes open 'That boy, he's gay.' The look on Taehyung's face changes to a dry-expression. 'What?' 

You let go of his face and almost fall over laughing. ‘Are you kidding me?’ Taehyung sighs and starts laughing a little bit as well. ‘I’m such an idiot.’ He sits down on the ground and stares at his shoes with a smile on his face. Your crawl over and put your head on his shoulder ‘Yes, but you’re my idiot.’ He puts his arm around you and kisses your forehead ‘Sorry for being so jealous but please tell me when the boys you hang out with are gay or straight.’

 


I hope you liked it ⊂((・▽・))⊃