I Don't Love You

Much Too Old To Fall For You

"Do you have a BandAid? I just scraped my knee falling for you."

"They say dating is a numbers game... so can I have your number?"

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

"Damn if being y were a crime you'd be guilty as charge!"

"Know what's on the menu? Me 'n' u!

Kyungsoo had heard them all, absolutely all of Kim Jongin's pick up lines and he wasn't happy. It had been two very long months and the stupid kid still wouldn't stop bothering him; Jongin was at the cafe every single morning just to see Kyungsoo before school, he raced to the cafe after school just to walk Kyungsoo to the university and he was there after Kyungsoo's classes were over just to walk the singer back to his apartment. The only time Kyungsoo didn't see Jongin was on the weekends but the seventeen year old boy threatened to show up at his apartment every time that Kyungsoo would reject one of his kisses, which was always. Jongin never actually showed up in front of his apartment during weekends but Kyungsoo thought he could never be too safe.

On a specific Friday afternoon, Kyungsoo was rushing to get work done so that he could hopefully leave work earlier than usual and avoid seeing Jongin. But luck wasn't on his side, just as he was about to leave by himself, the seventeen year old dancer ran up behind him, breathing heavily, "Hey hyung!" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and quickly began to walk away from Jongin. Jongin easily caught up to him and intertwined their fingers, "Are you angry hyung?" Kyungsoo just let go of the younger boy's hand and continued to walk. "Hyung! Why aren't you speaking to me?" Jongin whined. The singer turned to look at him, "Can't you just leave me alone Jongin, I don't like you! When will you get the hint? It's been two months already!" he yelled. Jongin smiled, "Relax hyung," he wrapped an arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder and smiled, "I would die a million deaths if it meant I could be with you." The older boy sighed heavily, "You're not going to give up, are you?" he asked. The younger boy shook his head, "Nope!"

 

****

 

Baekhyun burst out laughing after Kyungsoo told him all the cheesy pickup lines that Jongin had used to try and woo him, Joonmyun was a bit more polite and looked down to hide his laughter. The younger of the trio pouted and hit his friend's arm, "Yah! It's not funny, I told you so that you could help me, not laugh at me!" Baekhyun continued to laugh, "Sorry Kyungsoo... but I can't believe he used the "Jamaican me crazy" pickup line! That's so old!" Joonmyun manages to put on a straight face and looks up at his friend, "I'm sure he'll stop soon Kyungsoo, just keep ignoring him and he'll get the hint." The second eldest finally manages to stop laughing and shakes his head, "No! Flirt with him, you never know, he might be good in bed. Chanyeol's younger than me and he's amazing in bed, this one time he-" "Okay stop!" Joonmyun and Kyungsoo say at the same time. The younger boy sighs, "Okay, so Chanyeol is a few months younger then you, but that kid is ing seventeen! I'm twenty one!" Kyungsoo says, clearly frustrated. Joonmyun pats his friend's back and smiles a bit, "Just ignore him."

Kyungsoo sighs because his friends were no help at all, he stood up from the table, "I'm going to class now, I'll see you guys later." Joonmyun and Baekhyun just nodded and when they thought that the younger boy couldn't hear, they began to laugh, Kyungsoo stopped walking and turned to look at them, he stomped his foot, "Yah! Kim Joonmyun! Byun Baekhyun! It's not funny!" he yelled. The older boy quickly apologized while the other just smiled innocently. "I'm going!" Kyungsoo turned around again and was satisfied when he heard no more giggling coming from his friends.

 

****

 

Sehun and Luhan stared at Jongin who was sitting across from them, looking out the window and sighing dreamily. "What's up with him?" Luhan asked. "I'm in love," Jongin replied before Sehun could, he wrote Kyungsoo's name over and over again in his notebook with little hearts and smiles all over. Luhan and Sehun thought that their friend might break out into one of those super cheesy musical numbers like in one of those Disney movies. And he might have, if he hadn't accidently seen the time on his cell phone and realized he had to leave to pick up Kyungsoo.

Quickly, Jongin threw all his things in his backpack and made a run out the door without bothering to say goodbye to Luhan or Sehun. It was a lot of work to get to the university, he had to take two buses and walk a couple of blocks to get there... but Jongin thought Kyungsoo was worth it. And getting back home was even harder, he had to take two buses back and a walk a lot to get to his home, it was dangerous, considering how late it was when Jongin finally reached his home. His parents wondered why their son took so long to arrive home but Jongin had reassured them that he wasn't up to anything bad.

 

****

 

"HYUNG!"

Kyungsoo sighed and rolled his eyes, unfortunately he had been hearing that same annoying voice for the past two freaking months! "I'll see you tomorrow Joonmyun hyung, my umm... ride is here," he gave his friend a quick goodbye hug and walked towards and smiling Jongin. "Hello Kyungsoo hyung! How was class?" Jongin asked as he followed the shorter boy like a lost puppy. "It was fine Jongin." Jongin smiled and gave Kyungsoo a quick hug from behind, "I missed you a lot hyung." The older boy rolled his eyes, "I was gone for a couple of hours Jongin, stop over exaggerating." The dancer walked next to his hyung and smiled brightly, "When you're in love... even a couple of hours can seem like forever. Didn't you miss me hyung? Even a bit?" he asked only to have his heart broken when Kyungsoo replied, "No, I didn't miss you Kim Jongin because I don't love you, not even a little. Gosh, you're so freaking annoying, I'd wish you'd leave me alone!" Still, Jongin smiled through the hurt but stayed quiet for the rest of the walk to Kyungsoo's home.