Stupid Kid

Much Too Old To Fall For You

Kyungsoo chuckled as he thought back to all of Jongin's cheesy pickup lines, they were all so tacky and had no effect on him at all, but he would be lying if he didn't admit that he thought the younger boy was attractive. The singer was flattered that someone as y as Jongin would even try to get with him and if it weren't for the age different and stupid pickup lines, he would even consider going out with him. Sure Jongin was attractive, but he was also only seventeen years old and he was a big flirt, Kyungsoo would be an idiot to actually get romantically involved with someone so young who no doubt flirted with every attractive guy he saw. Kyungsoo was probably just one among so many.

He walked into his last class of the day and took a seat besides his good friend, Joonmyun. "Hey Kyungsoo." The younger man smiled, "Hey, are you walking home today, or is your perfect boyfriend picking you up?" he asked. Joonmyun blushed, but Kyungsoo wasn't kidding because Joonmyun's boyfriend was absolutely perfect, he had the looks of a model and once you got to know him, you'd quickly discover he had a nice personality as well, but best of all he was successful, Joonmyun could rely on him. Kyungsoo would be lying if he said he wasn't at least  a bit jealous, his other friend, Baekhyun, had a nice boyfriend too with a nice smile and great personality, his name was Park Chanyeol. And Joonmyun, he was with Yifan, he appeared cold on the outside but was actually really kind. And what did Kyungsoo have? A silly seventeen year old kid flirting with him.

The instructor walked in a few seconds later and Kyungsoo sighed before taking out his notebook and  starting to write notes as the instructor talked, he was listening but his mind was elsewhere. He just wanted to go home and sleep, although he loved his new job at the cafe, it required him to wake up really early and he hated it. He wished he could've had just a few more minutes of sleep that morning and maybe he would be so damn tired. 

After a long hour the class was finally over, Kyungsoo sighed happily and began to put his things away. "So is Yifan picking you up?" Kyungsoo asked Joonmyun. His friend smiled and nodded, "Yeah, he is. Did you want a ride?" he asked. The younger man chuckled and shook his head, "No, I wouldn't want to be a bother to you two." Joonmyun smiled, "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow Kyungsoo!"

Kyungsoo walked out by himself, he wished he could've stayed a little longer and practice his vocal skills for a while but he was tired and wanted to get home already. "Kyungsoo!" someone yelled his name and he stopped walking and sighed when he saw one of his weird fanboys walking towards him with flowers in his hands. "Oh, hey Jason." The man smiled and gave him the flowers, "Will you let me take you out tonight?" he asked. Kyungsoo hesitantly took the flowers and looked around, hoping that one of his friends would come rescue him, he didn't want to turn this poor guy down but he also wasn't interested in him.

Before Kyungsoo could reply he felt someone put an arm around his shoulder and pull him close, "Sorry, this one is taken." The singer looked up and saw it was Jongin who had come to his rescue. Kyungsoo looked back at Jason and smiled a bit, "Yeah... I'm taken, so I actually can't take these," he gave the fanboy back his flowers. Jason sighed, "I guess I was too late," he smiled sadly before walking away. Once he was gone Kyungsoo shrugged Jongin's arm off his shoulder and turned to look at him, "What are you doing here?" he asked. "Besides saving you... nothing much," Jongin replied before leaning down and kissing the singers cheek and whispering in his ear, "You better call Life Alert, cause I've fallen for you and I can't get up." Kyungsoo closed his eyes and put his hands on Jongin's chest before pushing him away, "Stop it." The dancer chuckles and holds out his hand, "Let me walk you home beautiful." The older man looks at Jongin's hand and shakes his head, "Thanks but no thanks kid." The dancer pouted,  "I'm not a child Kyungsoo, just let me walk you home." The singer sighed, "And you're leaving right after, right?" he asked. Jongin smirked, "I don't know hyung, you might be begging me to stay." Kyungsoo punches Jongin on the arm and begins to walk away. The younger boy chuckles and follows his obsession.

"Hyung, do you only sing or do you play instruments?" Jongin asked as the two walked side by side to Kyungsoo's apartment. "I play piano, violin and the flute." The younger boys smirks, "I bet that flute isn't the only thing you know how to blow."  Kyungsoo stopped walking and looked at the younger boy, "Look Jongin, you're being a little too inappropriate and you're really bothering me. Tell me what it's going to take for you to leave me alone?" The dancer smirked, "Well, I do have an "owie" on my lip. Will you kiss it and make it better?" he asked. Kyungsoo kissed his finger and pressed it against Jongin's lips, "There, now leave me alone."

 

***                                                                                                                                             

               

Kyungsoo walked into the cafe next morning and groaned when he saw that Jongin was already there, the two didn't really earn on good terms last night, especially after Jongin's inappropriate jokes. The singer ignored the younger boy's presence and went behind the counter to start his shift, he put on his apron and turned around, only to find Jongin at the counter with a smirk on his face, "Your lips look so lonely... would they like to meet mines?" Kyungsoo just smiles, "Can I take your order?" he asks. "Same as yesterday baby." Kyungsoo nodded and angrily punched in the numbers on the cash register, he then turned around and started preparing the younger mans drink.

"Here's your drink, would you like anything else?" Kyungsoo asks. Jongin nods, "Your number." The older man grabs Jongin by his collar and pulls him close, "Listen kid, I've had enough of your stupid pickup lines and your stupid flirting. I'm not going to go out with you, or give you my number so just leave me alone." Jongin stops smirking, "Kyungsoo... are you Jamaican, cause Jamaican me crazy!" he says before laughing. Kyungsoo lets go of Jongin and takes a few deep breath, "Just go." The dancer smiles, "Okay baby, thanks for the free drink!" The singer silently screams and fights the urge to go after Jongin and kick him where the sun don't shine.

It was endearing at first, but now Kyungsoo was annoyed with that stupid kid and fed up with his stupid pickup lines.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for all the nice comments on my first chapter!