FIVE

CRUSH

Hai guys !!!!!! Sorry for the short update T.T 

I am on a midterm test last week..

Sorry I had to break Dara's heart again in this chapter..

Please, Enjoy reading this chapter..

Don't forget to leave a comment for my improvement..


DARA POV

 

"Yah !!! Are you out of your mind ?", I yelled out loud. Youngbae let go of my hand and glare at me.

"Why ?!. I said i will drag you out even if you don't like it".

"Aish !! At least Can you just let me walk by myself ?! Don't drag me around like I'm your pet !!".

"I never say you're my pet, but it's fine with me if you want to be my pet". He smirk and pull me closer to him. I glare at him.

 

Gosh !! This guy is really insulting me.

 

"Yah !! Where are we going ?". I asked, getting more irritated.

"I don't know". He said, grabbing my hand tightly.

"What ?! Aishh, it's better for me to stayed at home then !!". I glare at him.

 

"What kind of date is this, if we just keep walking around the block.." I mumble to myself.

 

"So you're really anticipating this date huh ?" He smirk again.

"Yah !!! W-who say that ?! Are you really want to die ?" I yelled at him and pouted. I let go of his hand and stop walking.

 

"Aish, I'm kidding okay? Let's go". He reach for my hand and continue to walk.

 

"Don't pout like that. You look really cute". I startled and in a second my face is burning. Oh my God, this guy !!!

 

---

 

We decided to hang out in the nearest convenience store, because I'm too hungry to walk. He bought me ramen and mineral water.

 

'I will buy you a healthy meal next time, when I got my payment 'kay?'

 

He said while giving me the meal.  Why is he so care about me ?.

 

"Where did you study? I mean.. Your school" He asked.

 

"I go to YG Senior High". He looked at me then smiling.

"It's not that far from my school then".

"Huh?". What ?!

"It's good that you go there. It's not far from my school. So I can go to your school everytime". I glare at him.

"Don't ever go to my school !!"

"Why ? Are you that afraid if your friend will fall for me ?" He smirk at me.

"Yah!!!! Are you crazy ?" I yelled at him, he just laughing like a crazy boy when I'm really irritated.

 

"Easy girl. It must be fun to visit you. It's really such a long time for me to see you on your uniform again. It's great that YG Senior High and GI Senior High were close by". I startled.

"W-what did you say ? G-what?!"

"GI SHS Dee, it's my school".

 

Did I heard it right ? GI SHS ?! Are you kidding me ?! It such an expensive all boy school, for god sake !! Then why is this kid part timing ?!

 

"I go there because I got the schoolarship. If It will tell you why I'm working part time at Bom's cafe." He said with a smile.

 

"Oh.. U-um what do you mean by "It's really such a long time for me to see you on your uniform" ? Have you ever seen me in my uniform before?". I asked.

 

"Yes, long time ago when we are still in elementary. Are you really not remember me?" He asked. I paused for a moment, trying to recalled my memories in elementary. But I found none about Youngbae.

"U-um, Did WE ever met in elementary ?" I asked, emphasizing "we" word. Youngbae look at me with a shock written on his face.

 

"Of course WE did. You bump to me a lot, Sandara". From his voice I knew, he was very irritated.

 

"B-but I d-didn't remember you.. At all" I said, bow my head low. Silence crept for a while until Youngbae's chuckle was audible. I lift my head to see Youngbae smiling from ear to ear.

 

"Why are you smiling ?!" I asked, getting irritated without any spesific reason.

"You didn't remember me at all ?" He asked which I answered with nod.

 

"AH, I forgot" He said loudly. I look at him with a what-are-you-think-huh?! face.

"I never get a chance to introduce myself to you that time" He said flatly. I stare at him, still didn't get what he mean. He looked back at me and sigh. He take out his wallet and pulled out a picture. He put it on the table and point out his finger at a little boy in the picture.

 

"It's me" He said. I looked at the picture curiously. And it strike to my slow brain. I know that boy !!!

 

"I-it's y-you ?? M-my oppa ?? No way ?!!" I yelled. I take the picture to see it a little closer. And yes it was my oppa for God's sake !!! It can't be Youngbae !! I looked at my oppa's face then to Youngbae's face to see any similarity. Oh God, they look the same !!!

 

"No way !!! You're no way to be my oppa, my B-BOY OPPA !!! NO WAY !!" I yelled. Later, I heard Youngbae laughing so hard. I glare at him.

 

"It was really me Dee, Why ? Are you regret to see me now ? Do you want to meet me earlier ?" He teased me.

 

"Urghh.. Dream on !" I said. Actually, I'm happy to finally meet my oppa, my saviour. But it really irritated me that my oppa, my B-BOY oppa is Dong Youngbae !!

 

Urgh, why him from all of the people in Korea ?!

 

"So I had a nickname huh ? B-BOY ? What is that mean ?" He asked before take a sip from his coffee. I blushed so hard, God tell me this is a dream !!

 

"Y-you don't need to know" I said in rush.

 

Why am I suddenly feel nervous ? Oh Sandara, wake up !!!

 

"Oh, I do Dee. It's my nickname, Isn't it? Why B-BOY ? You could create a nickname like handsome-oppa, my-angel-saviour-cool-oppa or someother cool name. B-Boy? What is it?" He asked flatly. I glare at him and take a long sigh.

 

"I still didn't believe you're my B-BOY OPPA. Tell me something about my oppa and I story. If you're really him, you must know it all in detail" I said with full of confidence. Then I see Youngbae smirking to my word.

 

"Okey, where did we should start? Oh. You fell from the apple tree our our school backyard in the third years of yours. You fell miserably to the ground just for an apple for your dongsaeng. You cried so hard when I carried you on my back to the infimary. You said you weren't crying because of your falling. But because of the apple you want to take earlier were fall to the gutter beside the tree. You know Dee, you're so cute that time" He said, looking straight to my eyes. I was indeed shocked.

 

This guy really know my so-gloomy past !! OH MY GOD !!!

 

"Then after that moment, I always seen you making many unique actions Dee. You bring a chicken to the class just because it was raining outside. You took all of your friend pencil to make a pencil piramid for your dongsaeng's birthday present. The news in our school were all about you Dee. Eventhough I was your senior, but I knew it all Dee. All about your funny things. You know, it was really made me shocked when you get bullied by girls from my class but you didn't seem scared at all. You are really something Sandara Park" He smile widely. I just stare at him, dumbfound.

 

This Youngbae is really my B-BOY OPPA !!

 

"So what is B-BOY mean ?" He asked. I didn't answered quickly, I stare at him, still not believe in the fact that he is my-oh-so-cool-oppa in elementary school.

 

"Urgh... Before it, I want to thank you. You helped me a lot in the elementary school. Y-you a-are my saviour that time.. U-um T-thanks" I said nervously.

 

"Oh You're very welcome Dee. It was so fun to helped you" He said.

 

"A-and for the nickname... It come from your jacket.. It written there "BOY"... And all of your friend called you "B"... so I made it together, B-BOY".

 

"Woah, It's cool.." He said with an amusement written on his face.

"Urgh.. I think it's weird... Umm, What is B mean ? Uh I mean, Why they're calling you 'B' ?" I asked.

 

"Oh, B means Bae. YoungBae, did you get it ? They actually called me YB, they said it was easier to call" He said.

 

With a small topic, our conversation get wider. I suddenly feel closer to Youngbae, He was indeed a stubborn guy, but he was a really nice guy. Our talk got more intense in flash, we started talking about our family and past. And unwittingly I started to talk about Ji, my current crush. Youngbae was getting so curious about Ji's identity. He made me promise him to show him Jiyong's face. We continue to talk until it strike me.

 

The Bookstore.

Them.

Jiyong and Chaerin.

 

God, I really want to disappear.

 

---

 

Youngbae was looking for the book seriously while I'm just following him and keep looking at the ground afraid if I might seen them. It really made me happy when Youngbae said that he had found the book. I followed him happily to the cashier. But that was when I seen them.

 

Jiyong and Chaerin.

 

They're standing so close and talking happily.

Oh my, Why is it still hurt me ?!

I'm going to turned myself away from them when I saw them clearly.

I saw what they're doing.

My eyes started to form tears.

 

Yeah, they are official now. GREAT !!

 

I saw Jiyong's hand hold on Chae's hand tightly. They looked at each other then smiling crazily. I turned myself when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

 

"Dara, why are you spacing- H-hey why are you crying?" Youngbae asked worriedly.

 

"C-can we g-go out from here ?" I shuttered. Without waiting from his respon, I took his hand and hold it tight. I pulled him out from the bookstore with a rush.

 

"Hey Dee !! Stop will you? It's been far enough from the bookstore" Youngbae said, pulled me back to make me stop from running. I stand there lifeless, I sob.

 

"Dee, what's wrong ?" Youngbae asked, he turn me around so I faced him.

"Bae-ah, I-it so d-damn hurt. I-it still h-hurt me a l-lot" I shuttered. I feel Youngbae's thumb wipe away my tears.

 

"You see him ? That Ji ?" He asked and I nod.

"What did he do ?" He asked again.

"H-he.." I paused, my tears started to fall miserably. The scene in the bookstore flash in my mind. "He.. He's n-now officially d-dating m-my b-bestfriend".

 

In a second, I feel Youngbae's arm around my body. He pulled me into a tight hug. I sob hardly in his hug. Oh, I feel so warm and safe.

 

"Dara !!!".

 

I froze, and in a moment Youngbae let go of me. Once again, he wipe tears away from my eyes. I didn't turned to the voice come from, I just stood there stiffly.

 

"Look Ji, I'm right it's Dara !!" I heard it again, it's Chae's voice.

 

God.

 

"Dee !! I know it was you" Chae said, she hug me tight from behind then turned me to face her.

 

"So you went to a date to huh?" She teased while looking towards Youngbae's direction.

 

"I-I'm not !!" I shuttered. Then I heard Chae's laugh.

"Easy girl, It's okay if you did go on a date" Chae teased again.

"Y-you're t-the one w-who go on a d-date here" I said. It hurts me badly just to say that words.

"Oh Dee, How could you know that ?! Is Ji telling you ?" Chae said, almost like a whisper.

"I don't tell anything to her, right Dee ?". Then that voice comes to my ears. Ji..

"Oh shut up, Will you ?! I'm talking with Dee here. I know you're asking many thing about me to Dara" Chae yelled at him.

"I just say the fact", Ji stated flatly. I could feel Chae's glare on him.

"Oh Dee... I have a news to tell !!!" Chae's scream happily.

 

Oh no, Don't tell me.

 

"This bad boy is..."

 

Please stop this, It make me crazy. It's hurt !!

 

"...officially my boyfriend. Lee Chaerin is not single anymore kekeke" Chae said hapily. Then it slap me hard. Jiyong ruffled Chae's hair then pulled her into a small hug. They smile happily.

 

I froze, I bleed. I didn't stare back at Chae, I keep my gaze to the ground. I felt tears start to form on my eyes. Then I felt a hand on my arms, it's Youngbae.

 

"Let's get out from here" He whispered to my ears, he reached for my face and turn me to face him. He, again wipe my tears away.

 

"Dee, You have to seen him there. How stupid he was confessing his feeling to me. He is so idiot" Chae laugh.

 

"But you love that idiot, right?" Ji .

 

God, please stop this.

 

"Of course" Chae said lovingly.

 

Someone please stop this !

 

"C-congratulations y-you b-both" I shuttered, I still facing Youngbae. The tears had stream down on my face.

 

"Thanks Dee, Hey why don't we eat lunch together ?! You, your friend there, me and Ji. Isn't that perfect ?" Chae asked. Unconciously, I hold Youngbae's arm. Sending him S.O.S message.

 

"Uh sorry, but Dara and I have to go to somewhere. So we can't join you, right Dee ?" Youngbae said and I nod. I feel Chae and Ji's eyes were set on my back.

 

"Where are you guys going ?" Chae asked.

 

"Library" Youngbae lied.

 

"So you're into books now Dee ? Wah this guy really infect you a lot" Chae whisper to my ear. Tease could be heard in her tone. She turn around me, so she is now facing me.

 

"Dee, you're pale. Are you sick ?" Chae said with a shocked face.

"N-no.. I-I'm f-fine" I shuttered, again.

 

"You liar !! Go home Dee, you need a rest. The library can wait, you know. Let's go to Ji's car, we will take you--" Chae hold my hand and started pulling me towards Ji's car. I pulled my hand back and stood there stiff. Chae stare with a what-happen-with-you face.

 

"B-bae will take me home.." I said, keeping my gaze to the ground.

 

"Really ? But there are many things I want to tell you Dee.. I'm so excited to tell you" Chae said, holding both of my hand.

 

"It's about you... a-and J-ji... Right?" I asked stupidly. Chae nod and I turn my gaze towards Youngbae.

 

"Lets talk about it later Chae" I pulled my hand and started walking to Youngbae.

But to my surprise, Chae pull me back.

 

"Dee.. Are you angry with me ?" She asked. I shake my head but keep ignoring her stare.

 

"But why did you ignore me ? Why are you never look at my eyes ? Are you angry because of me dating Ji?".

 

I'm so angry with myself Chae !!!!

Why am I foolishly, falling in love with your-now-gorgeous-boyfriend !!!

 

"I am not angry Chae" I lied.

 

"But why you didn't look happy at all for me ?" She asked.

 

Oh God !!!

I tried mybest to be happy for you and Ji, Chae.

But did you know that it was hard as hell to smile in front of you guys ?!!

It still hurt me...

Hurt me a lot..

 

"Your bestfriend here, will not messing around with your time anymore Dee. I will messing up Ji's time for now on. Aren't you happy ? You can have your movie time peacefully" Chae jokes. Her word keep spinning on my mind.

 

Happy..

Why...

Why I didn't feel happy for Chae..

Why..

Why did I feel just hurt ?

I want to be happy..

 

"Dee, aren't you happy?" She whined.

 

"C-chae, please stop" I shuttered.

 

"Why ? you're really angry with me Dee?".

 

"I c-can't !!! Even I want to, but I can't" I yelled. Thinking that I could hate Chae, and take Jiyong away from her without any guilty feeling after. But I can't do that. Chae is my precious bestfriend.

 

"Please stop this Chae... It's hurting me" I mumbled.

 

"What ?" She said.

 

"It hurt me, Lee Chaerin !!! It hurt me to see someone I love holding other girls' hand !!!" I yelled. I feel Ji and Youngbae walking near us. Then I felt Youngbae's hand on my arms. Sending me a 'lets stop this Dee, you're hurting yourself' message. I reached for Youngbae's hand and squeeze it tight. Tears already stream down on my face.

 

"Dee... What do you mean ?" Chae asked, she hold my hand tightly. I lift my head up to meet her stare. My eyes were blur due to my tears. but I ignore it. This is maybe the chance to stop this stupid feeling, a chance to stop the pain I felt.

 

"S-sorry Chae... D-did you remember last time, I w-want to tell you about someone I l-love?" I asked and she nod.

 

"B-but, I didn't have a chance to tell you his name... T-this g-guy is..." I sob loudly

"T-this g-guy is..." I paused for a moment. "... Ji, C-chae. S-sorry, I'm f-falling for your b-boyfriend".

 

Tears stream down my face. I felt Chae was shocked hearing what I'm saying.

 

"I k-know I'm a f-fool Chae.. I w-want to be h-happy for you and Ji... S-so p-please g-give me time and space...I n-need to fix m-my feeling.." I pulled my hand away from her.

 

"I'm hurt Chae, I am... But I can't blame anyone... Not you, not Ji either... I need to fix myself Chae... Bye" I said and turned around. I felt the a hand on my arms, It's Youngbae.

 

"Let's go away from here" He whispers. I nod myself, suddenly felt so weak. He pulled me and started to walk quickly. I heard Chae keep calling my name, but I ignore it.

 

'Yes, I need to fix myself', I muttered in my mind.

 

Youngbae pulled me to a dark alley, and turned around to face me. In a second, I felt his arm around my body. He hug me tightly without any single word said. I broke into tears again. I sob loudly in his arms.

 

"Youngbae, It hurt me... Hurt..." I shuttered. Tears stream down my face. I heard rain started to fall.

 

"Ssshhh... Just let it out Dee.. After this you'll be okay.. You'll be okay" He said to my ear. I felt his grip tightened around my body when I started to lose control. I cried so hard. We stood there huging each other, not minding rain started to make ourself wet.

 

God, please stop this feeling.

 

I want to be happy.