THREE

CRUSH

Hey everyone !!!

Whoaaaa I'm so glad you guys like this story^^

Sorry to make you feeling heartbreak TwT.

Pleas, Enjoy reading this chapter

Don't forget to leave a comment for my improvement..

 


DARA POV

 

H-hello ?

                                                     Dara-ah, It's me Ji.

Y-yes J-ji, whats up?

                                                     U-um Are you okay ?

                                                     I heard you absent today..

Yes, I'm better now.

U-um What do you want Ji ? 

                                                    Aah, U-um there's something I want to ask you Dara..

Go on, Ji.

                                                    No, I can't ask you here. I need to meet you..

                                                   Now, if you're not busy..

 

'I don't want to meet him', I muttered to myself.

                

                                                   Dara ?.. Are you okay?

Yes Ji, U-um I can't meet you.

                                                    Why ?

U-um I'm not at home.

                                                   Oh, Where are you now ?

Uhh, I'm at my aunt's Cafe.

                                                   Ah, I know where it is. Can I meet you there ?

                                                  I really need to ask you this..

U-umm, o-okay then..

                                                 Thank you so much Dara, I'll be there in fifteen minutes.

                                                  See ya, bye.

 

klik

The phone got cut off even before I bid my goodbye.

 

God, why is he sound really nice? Is he really not knowing my feeling ? Isn't it obvious that I love him ?

 

I sighed, I put my phone to my pocket and stand up from the sofa and take the cup from the table. I walk downstair slowy without making any sound. When I arrived at the first floor, everybody was busy with their job. I saw my aunt at the stage, singing a love song with a mohawk guy.

 

'I never saw him before, Is he a new employee ?' I asked to myself. But I shrug it away, I can ask Bommie later.

 

I sat at the very corner table, and put my cup down on the table. I called Dongwook, a waitress who had worked here about 2 years. He had became my oppa for that.

 

"Oppa, please fill up my cup with vanilla latte. Thanks". I said to him. I pushed the cup towards him, then he take it. He gone to the bar and come back a few minutes later with a tray in his hand. He places my vanilla latte and a triple chocolate cakes in front of me.

 

"Oppa, i didn't asked for this cake".

 

"It's from me Dara. Bom was true, you really looked like a zombie. But you're still as beautiful as before". He said with a wink. Duh, such a playboy.

 

"Don't flirt with me oppa, I don't want to get killed by your fans". I glare at him. It's enough to make him chuckled.

 

"You're my one and only fans Dara-ah".

 

"Duh, such a flirt". He chuckled again, he reached for my hand and hold it tight.

 

"Don't cry anymore Dara, Bommie was worried like hell when you called last night. She became crazy and willing to asked every customer to get out from here. So we could close earlier. God, she's really a crazy woman". He sighed still holding my hand. I was shocked to hear what Bommie willingly do to came home earlier.

 

I was still talking with Dongwook oppa when Jiyong walked in. He turned his head around to search for me. When his eyes met mine, a wide smile crept on his face.

 

God, why is he smiling like that?

 

He walked towards me and staring at Dongwook oppa weirdly. I looked at Dongwook oppa to get him away from us. But instead of leaving us, He looked at me with a wide smile on his face.

 

"Ah, please be happy princess. Enjoy your date". Dongwook oppa whispered to my ear. Hearing what he said I turned into a living tomato.

 

It's so embarrassing.

 

"Hi Dara". Jiyong called me. I turned my head to him when he sat down in front of me.

 

"Hi Ji, how's school ?". I tried my best to sound relax. Take a breath Dara..

 

"It's no fun without you Dara".

 

It was a silent moment after that. I looked at him with a surprised face. Am I hearing something ? Or just dreaming ?

 

Then He laughs like a crazy boy. Punching the table lightly.

 

"You must see your face Dara. You looked so...". He laughed again, a tear come from his eyes.

 

Is there something really funny ? What's wrong with my face ?! Urghhh..

 

I pouted and turned my face away from him. Then he stopped laughing. He looked at me with his boyish smile.

 

God, Ji !! Don't give me that smile !!!

 

"Sorry Dara, I didn't mean to. But you know.. I can't stand it. You look cute when you were angry". He said lightly, he reach out his hand to ruffling my hair. I startled, I let his hand touch my hair.

 

Will it be okay if you kept doing this Ji ?.

No Ji.. It will hurt me.

 

I look into his eyes and holding back my tears. The boyish smile still crept on his handsome face.

 

"I-I am not c-cute Ji", I whispered. I hold on the cup tightly.

 

"Really ? Who say that ? For me, you're cute Dara." He said, looking straight to my eyes. I startled again.

 

Oh Ji, please don't say something like that.

 

"U-umm, What do you want to ask me ?". I asked nervously.

 

"Ohh, I almost forget it. U-umm.. You know Dara, lately I've been hang out with Chaerin.. And u-umm... you know u-umm".

 

I sighed. Again, It's about Chaerin. The pain that I tried to ignore all this time comes back again. I bleed, just by hearing his voice saying my bestfriend's name. He looked really nervous, his left hand keep massaging his neck lightly. And His eyes never meet mine like before.

 

"S-say it Ji.. I c-can't understand". I shuttered, trying so hard to hold my tears.

 

"Oh uum.. Dara, I think three months are enough time to get know each other.. Don't you think so ?".

 

"Mmm..". I nodded and stare into his eyes.  

 

"U-um I think, it's the time for me to confess..". He look to his lap, ignoring my stare.

 

Confess...

Oh God, please stop him.

I don't want to hear this.

 

"I wanna confess to Chae, Dara. B-but I d-didn't see that she feel the same like me.."

 

Oh my God..

 

"Did she ever mention my name to you ? Or.. Or telling a story about me?". He asked curiosly. I looked down to my vanilla latte, ignoring his stare. I felt my eyes start to burning.

 

No, I can't cry in front of him.

 

"Y-yes.. A lot.." I shuttered. After that I found he's smiling widely like a crazy boy.

 

Can I say that I'm happy if you're happy Ji ?

I want to feel like that but I can't.

It hurts Ji.. It Hurts badly..

 

"Really ?! Such a relieve", He said with happy tone. He look at me in the eyes and says, "Will you cheer on me ? Y-you don't mind if I dating your bestfriend ?".

 

I turned my gaze away from him, looking outside through the window.

"I-it's g-got nothing to do with me Ji".

 

"Of course, it has something to do with you ! It's about Chaerin, your bestfriend you know.. Maybe you think I'm not good enough for her.. Or..".

 

"N-no, you're great Ji". I cut him.

 

Please stop talking Ji, It hurts me a lot every single time you said her name with such a happy tone. It hurts me.

 

"Thanks Dara, you're really a great friend to talk to.." He said with a smile. He looked at his watch and turned his gaze on me.

 

"Oh, There are many things I want to talked with you, but I have to go. I had a part time job this afternoon... Thanks for the time Dee !!". He stand up and ruffling my hair with his hand. He run to the door and just before He walked out, he turned to me.

 

"Get well soon Dee, see you at school !!". He waved and smile to me. Then He run out from the cafe.

 

I sighed, tears stream down my face. I can't control it anymore, I clutched my shirt.

It hurts again..

 

He's going to confess..

He's going to be Chae's boyfriend..

He's going to....

Be...

Chae's boyfriend...

 

I burried my face in my palm.. I cry..

I tried so hard to control my sob..

 

God, It hurts..

Can you take my heart away ?

I don't want to feel like this..

I'm tired..

God, I'm tired..

 

I sob loudly. Then I feel everyone staring at me.

I covered my mouth with my hand. Tears kept stream down my face.

 

Then I feel a warm hand on my shoulders.

I looked up to see who is this person.

My eyes blur, due to my tears.

But I heard it right.

 

"Don't cry. Please don't cry".