Leo: Next-door Neighbor

Not One, But Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                    3. Leo: Next-door Neighbor credit

“____, what’s wrong with your mouth?” N asked while staring at your face. You just realized that you have been frozen in such a humiliating condition. You quickly closed your mouth and cleared your throat, trying to regain your pride back.

“I’m fine.”

“Leo hyung, meet our new neighbor, ____!” Ken introduced the two of you, pushing Leo slightly to your standing place.

“Nice to meet you,” Leo nodded his head as you watched his every move closely.

The way he talked, the sound of his voice, the shape of his nose, the sharp of his eyes, the way his mouth twitched when he was talking were really similar to Taekwoon. But there’s one thing different that Taekwon didn’t have that you realized.

The way Leo’s cheekbones raised up when he speaks, forming a slight smile. Taekwoon didn’t have that. Because Taekwoon didn’t smile.

“Nice to meet you too, Leo sshi,” you finally responded.

“What’s with the formalities? We’re going to be neighbors!” Ken’s high pitched voice suddenly broke the moment you were having with Leo. “Call me oppa, Ken oppa,” he added.

“Ken…oppa—”

“Yay! Woohoo!” You haven’t even finished your line when Ken was already screaming in joy towards his new nickname.

“Me too, me too!” N didn’t want to lose, excitedly pointing himself.

“N oppa—”

“Wee!” He too, was already screaming while rising up his fists in the air without letting you finished your words.

“You guys are so childish,” Ravi commented, shaking his head at the two dumb neighbors/

“Ravi oppa.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter