Leo.

Not One, But Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                    2. Leo credit

It had been a few days since your incident with Taekwoon. You’ve tried to tell your friends including Sunyoung about it but every time it was about to leave your mouth, you always said something else instead.

It was Saturday and you got no class or extra class today and you’ve been a lazy cat for the past hours, while waiting for Sunyoung to arrive at home from her date. It was boring, really; there were no good programs on television and you’re really not in the mood of doing your homework. So you decided to go outside and buy some snacks to eat, maybe renting some movies in the CD store nearby.

As you passed by the lobby, you saw some unfamiliar people walked around the place, moving some boxes from inside a truck.

‘Someone’s moving in,’ you thought.

You tried your best to not disturbing their works as you passed by and finally heading out to the mini market just in front of the apartment building. You grabbed some snacks from the counter, a Popsicle and some lollipops and went to pay for it at the cashier.

There was another person waiting on the line just right in front of you and as it was his turn to pay, he started talking to the old man behind the machine.

“This place is awesome! I was right for moving in, wasn’t I?”

The old man replied him with a smile as he did his job behind the counter. “That will be 20,600 won. And yes, you did a right choice for moving into the building.”

The newcomer smiled, satisfied and went to pay the bills before taking his groceries with him. Just when you thought he was about to leave, he suddenly turned his body around towards you and looked down at your height.

“Do you live inside that building too?” he asked as you were waiting for the old man to finish counting—while hoping he would do it a bit faster.

It was really not your thing to talk to strangers—but you did it anyway few days ago, sort of—but this guy was definitely waiting for your answer.

You turned your head a bit to look at him; he has a really wide and tall nose, with hair dyed in light brown and quite tall for your height—quite handsome actually.

“Uh... yes, I do,” you answered unsurely.

“Woah, that’s great! We could be neighbors!” the guy exclaimed excitedly. He was creepy.

You quickly paid for your thing as soon as the old man finished and headed out of the mini market after taking your bags full of snacks, trying to avoid the creepy-cute guy. To your surprise, he followed behind you, entering the building. Even inside the elevator!

“We might really be neighbor.....next door,” he grinned, pointing at the floor he’s heading to, which was also the floor you lived in.

“I’m Ken, by the way. What’s your name, little girl?” he asked. Your head snapped when you heard his name and nearly blurting out ‘then I’m Barbie’ when you realized what he’d just called you.

“I’m old enough to have my own driver’s license,” you glared at him.

He blinked few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter