Taekwoon.

Not One, But Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                    1. Taekwoon credit

It was one of the times when your lecturer asked for another class. And since he got a full schedule for the rest of the week, he had to put it on the late class, which you hated the most.

Night time was already come when the class finished and you forgot to tell Sunyoung about your late class. You were sure she’s already home by now.

Sunyoung was your bestfriend since middle school and you had lived together in a rented apartment with her since you started college. She and you were in a different department and unfortunately, you got the heavy one.

You were about to call her to pick you up with her car when you remembered that your phone had died due to low in battery inside the class few hours ago. You looked around, hoping to find an angel that would lend their phone to you. Lucky for you, there’s one. Lee Sungjong who was just passing by, ready to go home was your angel—or at least as you thought he was.

“Sungjong-ah!” you called after him while running towards his direction. “Can I borrow your phone to call Sunyoung?”

He nodded before handing you the phone. “Here. But I don’t have her contact inside my phone.”

Then you realized that you never tried to memorize her number in your brain since the first time she gave you her number. You just straightly made it into a speed dial in your contact.

“Oh, . I don’t remember her phone number,” you frowned, looking at Sungjong with hopeful eyes.

“I don’t either,” he just shrugged, taking his phone back.

“Thanks anyway, Jong-ah,” you said sadly.

“No prob. Sorry I can’t help much.”

“That’s okay,” you gave him a sad smile.

Sungjong waved his hand before starting to continue his path to go home. You watched as your only light at the moment slowly disappeared into the darkness. To be honest, you were hoping he would take you home or something, but now you know how far to be a gentleman he was.

“There’s no choice,” you muttered sadly, taking a deep breath. There’s no other choice but to go home by yourself, and hopefully the bus was still around at this time. With a heavy step, you started walking to the only bus stop nearby your campus.

To your bad luck, the bus had already stopped operating around your area. And you had no other choice but to walk home by feet—or maybe stopped a cab on the way when you saw one. At that moment, you regretted for not bringing a charger with you or saving Sunyoung’s number somewhere else.

And the bad luck wouldn’t stop there either. After a few minutes of walking, it suddenly started to rain. And you were not anymore mentally slapping your face now, but literally, as you confidently left your umbrella on your study desk inside your room this morning.

As you were starting to get drenched from the rain, a motorcycle suddenly passed by and stopped right in front of you. You waited for the moment as the rider took off his helmet and showed his face.

At that very moment, you gasped in disbelief at the person stopping in front of you. Taekwoon.

“You need a help?” his voice was soft, but loud enough to pass through the rain. It was the first time you ever heard his voice and it eventually made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter