Epilogue II

Forever and Always

 

Clary’s POV

I wiped my tears away. I don’t want him to worry. I rapidly walked myself outside from the school. Why am I feeling happy? Is it because he likes me back? But if I am, then why am I crying? Are these tears of happiness?

 

I wiped my now falling tears again, Stop it Clary! He’s only playing games!

 

I knew leaving him was the right choice, maybe it’s because I didn’t want to hear the rest. I didn’t want to believe in reality. I walked outside the school, and walked my regular path. Across the school’s garden, across the buildings.

 

I looked back and it has been around thirty minute since I left him alone. I hope he’s not following me, I really do. If a person wishes that the person they love can love them back, I hope they work hard to get it. I worked hard? Why didn’t I get a reply?

 

Oh wait, I did, twice, but different answers.

 

Why aren’t I happy? I asked to myself as I walked past a flower shop, I stopped for a minute and gazed at my all time favorite flower, daisies. I just love the way they smell, and I just love the way they look. Beautiful.

 

Oh and did I mentioned Nao liked them too? Oh, I can still remember his eyes when he was talking about them. My feet suddenly walked inside, the next thing I knew, I was outside with a bag full of daisies seeds. What? What? Why??

 

I sighed and I realized I was thinking of Nao, that guy doesn’t really get out of my mind huh? I walked to the streetlights, it was red. I stood there silently, waiting for it to turn green.

 

Suddenly, I heard somebody calling my name, I looked in every direction, but I didn’t hear anyone. Maybe it was my imagination. Oh, it’s green! I then walked myself to the street across with other pedestrians with the bag full of seeds in my hand.

 

When I arrived, I felt someone presence. But I didn’t want to turn back. I walked slowly, very slow, I even didn’t know why. As I was turning into a corner I heard someone calling my name, ”Clary! I ------“ and I didn’t hear the rest.

 

But I knew that voice, I clearly do

 

I was about to turn back when I heard a loud crash. No, it can’t be. I slowly turned back with my eyes wider than normal. The tears I’ve hold from since, dropped as I saw him lying there

 

I dropped the bag of seeds. My tears dropped drastically. My mouth dropped in shock

 

“NAO!”

 

I ran towards him, “NAO!” And I ran through the people that were only looking at him from afar, “NAO!” And I ran through the people who were helping him somehow

 

“NAO!!” I screamed for him as I held his bloody hand, not caring if it dirtied my uniform

 

I cried and cried because I thought I was going to lose him. Please don’t go.

 

I held his hand throughout the trip to the hospital. His mouth was covered with a device helping him to breathe. The young nurse was preventing his head from bleeding any further. And I was there holding his hand the entire time

 

The next thing I knew I was asleep in the waiting room with Nao’s mother telling me to wake up. She said that I need to go home and to not worry about Nao. I should not worry about him.

 

But why did I worry about him back then?

 

Four days later, I found myself in my room crying my tears out. I got a phone call from Nao’s mother saying that he went into a coma. And the doctors said he have a small percentage to wake up from it.

 

A week later, I found myself in my garden. I happily watered some batch of flowers. Daisies to be exact, I decided to give the flowers that I planted to Nao once he wake up. And throughout those times I have realized,

 

I love Nao.

 

Sometimes, I talked to the daisies about my feelings. And of course I always took a peak at Nao who was peacefully sleeping inside his hospital room. I talked to him very often, I talked to him about school, I talked to him about how I graduated high school and took university, and I talked to him about having new friends.

 

The flowers bloomed months later. The perfect timing, I got a call from Nao’s mother that Nao had wake up from his coma. I was very happy that I accidentally dropped my phone. I stood there in disbelieve, my tears fell down, Nao woke up

 

I hurriedly went to my room and circle the perfect day to visit him. On the day the daisies are at the peak. Two more days, just wait two more days.

 

And soon to my realization, that day had arrived. I quickly prepared my self-grown daisies, and then I dressed myself properly. Like I’m going on my first date. I drove my car to the hospital and as I was in front of his door, I saw him.

 

He was asleep, very peacefully I’m still concerned either he’s still in a coma or he is now awake. And I realized I cried my first tear for him after he got into the coma, I quickly wiped off the tear.

 

“No, don’t cry Clary, not in front of him,” I said to myself

 

I opened the door and walked right in, I searched for a free spot to put my first ever daisies for him. After I put it down, I walked towards him and sat down beside him.

 

I hold his hands, Oh how much I missed it, I smiled to myself as I thought that. I finally know what I needed, I finally know what is important to me, and now I’m holding it in my very hand

 

He woke up from his slumber, he turned to me and his eyes were still wondering who I was, “Oh, did I wake you up?” I asked him

 

He looked so surprise, maybe he didn’t know that I was going to be there, again right beside him. “Why are you looking so surprised?” I asked again as I caressed his hand before I stood up and went to where I put my daisies

 

“Look, I’ve brought you your favorite flowers, it’s daisies!” I told him as I grabbed the flowers I putted before, “These flowers are freshly picked from my very own garden, I want you to have it,” I said as I turned to him

 

When I turned to him with my smile on, my smile faded away. I didn’t know why, but I felt sad to see him with his widest smile ever. I felt I wanted to cry seeing him smile again, I miss those smile, I miss you.

 

I sighed and putted back the flowers and went back to his side, “This is the second time you’ve went to the hospital,” I smiled sweetly, trying to accompany him smile. But I couldn’t hold back my tears and I started to cry

 

He then caressed my cheeks and looking at his reaction, I quickly interrupted him, “If you’re asking why I’m crying, It’s because I have finally realized what’s important for me,”

 

“And that is you,”

 

I said as I held his hand on my face, and my tears starts to pour down harder when I saw him cry. Now, the world is in my hands. I don’t want to lose it anymore.

 

Nao smiled for me again, my heart starts to flutter. “Clary,” he said as that was the first word I ever heard from him. My body shivered from him calling my name, I love him, I missed him very much I don’t want to lose him anymore.

 

“I have always, always, always…” he managed to say, but there are still words that he wasn’t able to say. His life was already taken away from me, right there in front of me, with his hand still in my grip.

 

I know that someday this day would come, I was already prepared. I cried as I released my grip and put away his hand back to the sides of his body. I lured my hands and caressed his cheek for the last time. And I wiped away his tears from his beautiful face.

 

I stood up and I kissed his forehead, before I closed his face with the thin blanket. I said for the last time, “Don’t you worry Nao, I got your message,”

 

‘I have always love you, Clary’ is what you’re going to say, right?

 

I smiled and I said to Nao for the last time, “Let us be together Nao, forever and always,”

 

I smiled again and I cried and cried and cried. I whispered the three words I have always wanted to say to him.

 

I haven’t said it yet, but I believe, Nao in the heaven, are able to hear it.

 

I have always loved you, Nao

 

-THE END-

Aaahh, thank you for reading this fanfiction ;A;
Even if it didn't fit your favorite genre
And i'm sorry if the characters aren't koreans

This is my first completed one shot, wait
This makes it four shot then 'o'

Thank you for readers!
Comments are always welcome
Subscribers are VERY welcome ^^

Charmingchacha, out!