Prologue

Forever and Always

 

Nao’s POV  

The time suddenly moved slowly, I didn’t know what to do back then. It was so scary that I thought something was going to happen to me. But it did, by the time I realized I was already lying on the ground. My eyes were still attached to her across the street.

 

I was asking myself the same question over and over again, “What happened?” My head was very dizzy and I heard some people talking, some people screaming for help, and others running towards me. I don’t remember much but the thing I remember the most is the figure of the girl I love, running towards me.

 

I lured my arm as I was hoping it could reach her; so that I can finally pull her into my arms. But when my arm was out, it was covered in blood. I panicked more, “What happened?” I asked that again to myself.

 

I looked up and it made me dizzier. My vision started to blur, but I still recognize that beautiful eyes looking at me. The sounds around me fade away and I started to listen to only one voice. It was calling my name, I didn’t hear the rest, and listening to her calling my name already makes me calm. She was desperately calling for me. I can’t see clearly but I can still see tears coming out from her eyes. She was crying. And then everything turned black.