Chapter 7

My Badass Almighty Nerd Princess

 

[Mina POV]

I nudge Zico who was sitting comfortably while I was all tense up. I sit up straight as the one who was sitting across us is my fierce brother.  He was staring at Zico and me as if he wanted to eat us alive. The heat atmosphere added by the cold stare from other Big Bang member. Being the center of attention is not good at all.

 

“Oppa,” I said in a small voice, You know when people stare at you without even a single words, its damn scary.

 

“How long has it been?” TOP oppa suddenly asked, “2 weeks” I immediately reply without a sec to even revise what I had just say.

 

“So, It’s even before Taeyang got himself a girlfriend.” GD oppa voiced out. I let out a sigh, why is it always about Taeyang?? I know I like Taeyang oppa, but now that I have a boyfriend -well at least, what they think-, shouldn’t they stop talking about Taeyang? What if I get myself a real boyfriend, will he be cool with them mentioning Taeyang? Besides Taeyang oppa is right before me, how embarrassing is that talking about someone right infront of them?

 

“Why’d you want to be with ma sister?” TOP oppa turn to Zico who lean against the seat. Wah, I couldn’t believe this guy! How could he be so fearless? Everyone, even a passer-by would freak out when they saw my brother.

 

“because it’s fun” he simply replied. “Fun?!” Taeyang burst out. GD and Seungri placed his arm on Taeyang shoulder to calm him down. I also turn to Zico. How could he say something like that? I mean, am I a ‘thing’. I slowly turn to my brother, he must be holding his anger by now.

 

“Fine, Its seems like we have a lot in common.” TOP oppa said. All of us in the room turn to TOP oppa, stare at him confusedly. Opposite to my expectation. Something is not right!

 

TOP oppa get up and walk to upstairs. To his room I guess?

 

GD oppa cleared his throat. “So Mina, show Zico his room.” He shoo-ed others boy including Taeyang who set his eyes on Zico to upstairs. All of Big Bang member have their own room in this mansion so they would always hang out and sleepover here.

 

“come on, lemme show you to your room” I get up and was about to climb the stairs, “Hey come on” I saw Zico shuffled his leg slowly like a little kid. “You know what, I’m tired” “Like I care, Faster”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So this is your room,” I welcome into a simple but fine room. He walks in and throws himself on the bed. He lay on his stomach just like a baby. Bluek, what an unpleasant view. I walk closer to the bed where he lay.

 

My eyes caught a red spot on his back right near his waist, I’ve saw this before when TOP oppa fight. “Is this blood” I asked and touch it.

 

“ARGH! Careful woman!” he whined in pain. “Omo, are you okay?” I asked worried,

 

“None of your business, now go out!” he glared at me. “No, let me help you!” I said, I went to my room to get a first-aid-kid, remember to hide it well or I’m death. When I came back he was already asleep.

 

“Must be hurt” I said to myself. He been quite unusual but I keep on bothering him ever since he step on this mansion. Aish! I mentally hit my head.

 

I slowly fold his shirt up. “Ahh” He whined as I apply something that would make the pain go away, I don’t know what the name is since the cover is all white, This thing I’ve used it few time when all the boys were fighting.

 

“Don’t worry, The pain will go away” I slowly cover it with a cloth, not usual cloth. I don’t know where did oppa get this all but I guess it’s useful.

 

“Thanks” he mumbled. “Umm,” I replied. “Done!”

 

“Yah! That’s gross” he yelled as I kiss the covered-wound. “TOP oppa like it when I did that, especially when he’s hurt” I pouts.

 

“You remind me of ma mum” he let out a chuckled, that when I saw how pale he was. “You sure you’re okay?” I asked again, He reply with a nodded.

 

“As much as I appreciate your help, get out now cuz I need to rest” He shoo-ed me, I shook my head.

 

“Come here” I patted my thigh. He stare at me and chuckled. “You did not think-” I cut him off by putting a pillow on my thigh.

“Come here, The worst thing is when you’re sick and you are alone! Just come here!” He look at me and hesitated for a while before eventually give up.

[END Mina POV]

[Zico POV]

“……The worst thing is when you’re sick and you are alone! Just come here!” She gets the point. I’m always alone especially when I’m in pain. That’s the worst feeling when its seems like no one there for you. Not even CL noona, the one and only family I have. As if someone is controlling me, I lay on her thigh.

 

“Be honored woman, You’ll be the first girl who touch me and the first… to see me in pain” I mumbled the last part. I don’t know what get into me, and why would I even tell her this. She must be special.

 

As if she understands, she just nodded. She did not even try to bother me with question but just smile instead. At this time, I really need someone who would accept me, just the way I am.

[END Zico POV]

[Mina POV]

He is just like TOP oppa, well of course the ego is pretty much the same but inside, their heart are actually warm, just how I would reach my hand to TOP oppa, I would do the same to this guy. The reason why I did that, ‘I don’t even know’ maybe because he looks lonely and remind me of the old TOP.

[END Mina POV]

“It’s weird; Mina is not in her room. He must be with that guy” Seungri said. “What??!” Taeyang was the first to react. “I’m going to go check on that bastard”

 

“No, I will” GD go even before Taeyang could object.

 

“Tae, I don’t know why, but if you just realized your own feeling, lemme just say give up. Don’t give her a hard time and make her confuse anymore. I hate to see her getting hurt. Just get yourself a nice pretty woman.” TOP said, Taeyang couldn’t say anything, but as if he would give up. Never.