chapter 8

My Badass Almighty Nerd Princess

 

[Mina POV]

Few hour later he finally asleep. During the hours when he was awake, we were like staring at each other, It’s major awkward to the point where I shift my gaze away and just throw him with a smile.

 

I carefully placed him on the pillow before went to my room.

 

I pull out my cellphone and dialed CL Unnie phone number.

 

-Helo. Mina! Unnie been trying to call for the past few hour, Is it true that Zico went to your house?

 

“Yeah. Unnie, I didn’t know he was your brother until yesterday. How could you not tell me your brother is actually my classmate?”

 

-I’m sorry, I didn’t even know he was on your class.

 

“Unnie, can I ask you something?”

 

-sure thing, What is it?

 

“Are you not close to your brother??”

 

-I..I guess so. Why?

 

“No, I’m just asking”

 

-I was pretty shock too when I heard about you dating my brother. That was unexpected. I never really know if my brother is dating someone, knowing that you are the one, I’m kind of relief.

 

“really? *felt bad* I don’t know what to say. Umm, gotta go now Unnie, call you back”

 

-bye

 

I let out a huge sigh, Lying never really feel good. I swear I’m death if TOP oppa knows about me and Zico.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Next Morning]

I just finish making breakfast, Now I need to wake Zico up, I hope he’ll not as sleepyhead as TOP oppa.

 

I slowly open the door to the room. There he was, still sleeping. I make my way closer to him.

 

“Zico, Wake up” I slowly shook him. “Go away!” he yelled. Oho~ no wonder he always late to school. I wonder how CL unnie wake him up.

 

“Come on, Zico wake up!!” I pull the blanket away. I gasped as I saw half of his body revealed. There’s a cut here and there. Even worse than TOP oppa.

 

“I told you to g-” He sat up and pull his shirt down, He avoid my gaze and just get up.

 

“How’d you get all this?” I asked concern, I can’t believe behind his expressionless face there’s a lot of thing he wanted to hide. I wanted to know about his past, I wanted to know him well. Who knows If I could help him, maybe?

 

He keeps on silence. It’s not the right time to talk about it Mina, next time! “Umm, let’s go get a breakfast.” I change the subject. He cleared his throat and just silently follow me downstairs.

 

As we reach only Seungri was there. “Where the others?” I asked Seungri, He shrugged his shoulder “TOP went first with the others, to where? Don’t ask me” He said as he stuffed all the food into his mouth.

 

“Yah! You’re eating all of the food I cooked!” I glared at him; he just stares at me innocently. I let out a sigh and turn to Zico who was already sitting comfortably. I take a seat next to him, He look at me with his all-timed expressionless face and turn to the bowl loaded with rice.

 

“Eat a lot” I said and start to put anything right in front of me into his bowl. “Yah Choi Mina” he Suddenly called. I turn my face to him with a smile on.

 

“You’re not feeding a pig” He added. My smile faded away, then a smirk form on the corner of my lips. “My sick pig need to eat a lot so he would heal soon” I faked a smile.

 

Seungri in the other hand just stare at us having a glare battle. “Umm, I excuse myself before you lovey dovey start to bicker!” he get up and walk silently.

 

“Mwo(what?), Pig” He let out a chuckled but somehow sound scary. “Ye—yeah, got a problem with that?”

 

“Fighting with someone stupid, will just drag me down to her level” He get up but was stop by me. “Yah! Eat first!” “You eat, Pig’s slave”

 

“Ha~ so you admit you’re a pig?!!! HOHO”

[END Mina POV]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:)