Chapter 6

My Badass Almighty Nerd Princess

 

[ZICO POV]

“, I can’t believe I’m doing this” I mumbled to myself. I heard a footstep behind me but too tired to turn my face.

 

“Where are you going?” CL Noona asked as she saw the bag next to me. “To your boyfriend house” I simply said.

 

“What?!”

 

“TO.MY.GIRLFRIEND.HOUSE” I replied annoyed by the question.

 

“Mina? You’re going to sleepover at TOP’s house? Did he know?” CL throw me with a lot of question which simply give me a headache.

 

“None of your business” I grabbed my bag and walk towards the car lot where my car is. You owe me big time Mina. Suddenly my phone rang.

 

“hello” -We’re  in trouble! “Right, I’m coming”

[END ZICO POV]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[MINA POV]

My hand is shivering, waiting outside the mansion. “What if he didn’t show up?” I asked myself. I shook my head, no he is not the type who would break a promise.

 

1 hour passed. I still wait even if it’s cold like hell. “Liar” I mumbled to myself.

 

“So, where is your boyfriend? Chickened out?” TOP voice suddenly hits me as he walk from behind. “NO! he was late, he must have his own reason!”

 

“Really, but I don’t think its necessary for you to wait for him outside. Seeing him making you wait for few hours really make me think that you love him a lot.”

 

“Of course, I love him VERY MUCH” “If you say so, let’s go in” I shook my head, “I’m going to wait little more” TOP oppa then went into the house.

 

15 minutes after additional time I finally saw a car speed off towards the main entrance, My lips rose into a smile. “You’re here,” as he parked I went towards his car.

 

“WHY ARE YOU LATE?” I yelled still sound happy,

 

“By the way, call my name sweetly since I want to seems close to you, or just call me sweety or something” I said he stare at me like he was mad or something. Did I cross the line?

 

“That’s ” he scrunch his nose at me, “WHAT ?”

 

“Are we in 80’s or something? You must be a Blood A type right?” he throw me his bag that almost hit my face “YAH!” I was about to hit his back when I saw TOP and bigbang boys on the balcony looking down on me and Zico.

 

“yah,yah!” I grabbed his hand, “my brother are looking down on us” I whisper, “really?” he asked before harshly shook my hand off him. “Yah! They are looking” I tried to control my voice, I hold his hand just to get thrown away AGAIN!

 

“YAH!!” I finally burst without thinking about those on the balcony. Zico then stop walking and stare at me.

 

“ARE YOU GOING TO ACT THIS WAY? IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE OR SOMETHING?? YOU ARE NO USE TO ME! LETS BREAAAAAAAAAAK UP!” I throw his bag back to him and walk away in a fast motion before someone grabbed me by my arm, I’m pretty sure its Zico. In a split second I was pull into a hug.

 

“Is this what you want?” he asked but I’m too mad to reply to his question.

[END MINA POV]

[THIRD PERSON POV]

Zico broke the hug and stare right at Mina’s eyes, “You want them to see us right?!!” he turn Mina around and kiss her, her eyes widen but she won’t dare to push him away since TOP are watching. He placed his hand behind Mina’s neck.

 

“Aww!” Mina broke the kiss and whined as she rubbed her head, a tin was thrown right on her head from the balcony. Mina turn his face to where TOP stood glaring at her.

[END THIRD PERSON POV]

[TOP POV]

“looks like Mina is the one who is head over heel with him” GD stated as he let out a chuckled.

 

“Seriously, I never saw Mina love someone as much as she did to him” Seungri comment with Daesung nodding his head. Taeyang on the other hand just kept silence.

 

I look down to where the guy and Mina is, “” I cursed as I saw them kissing, I pull out the empty tin I drank last night and throw it at that guy but went to Mina instead.

 

“AWWW!” I heard her whined. “what the hell OPPA!!!!” she yelled.

 

“You two! Come in!” I said firmly.

[END TOP POV]