Chapter 8 - I’m In-Love?(!)

I Just Wanna Be With You!
Please log in to read the full chapter
AUTHOR’s POV Sun will shine on the face of YulHae… when they realize that it’s already morning, Yuri open her eyes and stretch her arms Yuri: Good Morning! (Smile) When she sit down her foot was step on the muscular back. When she lean down she was shock to what he saw. She Donghae was still sleeping, she got up and tip toe so she didn’t wake Donghae up Yuri: geez! (Sigh) She was going to room when… Donghae: where are you going? Yuri looks at Donghae and she saw Donghae was awake Yuri: ah… I-I’m going to bathroom Donghae: why? Yuri: I’m going to take a shower Donghae: okay! When Yuri was about to walk she remember something. So she looks back to Donghae Yuri: YAH! Why did you sleep here? Donghae: I said to you that I want to sleep here Yuri: but you promise, it they come home you will go to your dorm Donghae: yea… I promise that, but I didn’t know if they come home. Because no one knocks on the door, so I will sleep peacefully and I’m so tired last night Yuri: aish! Taeyeon: what the matter here? Jessica: Good Morning Donghae! Good Morning Yuri! (Smile) Donghae: Good Morning Jess! Yuri: you’re already awake Sica? Jessica: neh! We have a school today Taeyeon: YAH! You two go and take a shower before we we’re late Donghae: okay! Donghae left the girls dorm and go back to their dorm, when he arrive their he saw the two boys was already wearing their uniform Heechul: YAH! Lee Donghae go take a quick shower we we’re going to the girls dorm now Leeteuk: we will wait you there Donghae: o-okay! The two boys left Donghae on the dorm Donghae: what happen to them? Why they’re so happy? Aish! After 20 minutes YulHae will already wearing their uniform. Donghae go to girls dorm while Yuri going to kitchen Leeteuk: Good Morning Yul! (Smile) Yuri: Good Morning! Why so happy? Leeteuk: I have good news for you Yuri: really? Tell me! Donghae: how about me? Leeteuk: just listen Donghae: okay! Leeteuk: Taengoo its okay for you if I told them? Taeyeon: neh! Yuri: what is it? Leeteuk: promise me don’t scream or blurt it out YulHae: okay! Leeteuk: I and Taeyeon are officially dating YulHae: (look at Leeteuk) Leeteuk: aish! This two kid! Okay! You can scream now! YulHae: (hug Leeteuk) WOW! CONGRATULATIONS! YAHOO… Taeyeon, Jessica and Heechul laugh at YulHae Heechul: (still looking at YulHae) it’s my first time to see Donghae like that Jessica: yea… me too, actually I’ve never seen Donghae like that. Because you know, sometimes he’s really serious but now… amazing! Taeyeon: yea… and also Yuri I know she’s really Kkab but today totally she’s a Super Duper Kkab They put down the food on the table and sit on their place Taeyeon: okay! Stop it now. Let’s eat before us late to our class. After long minutes of eating and chatting, finally they finish their food and ready to go to school. When they walking HeeSica and TaeTeuk lead the way while on their back was YulHae Yuri: okay! You said if they come back you will go to your dorm. But why did you sleep at my dorm?! Donghae: I didn’t know that they already back, they didn’t awake me Yuri: aish! But you promise to me Donghae: I know! But why you’re so mad? Yuri: because you didn’t follow your promise Donghae: I want to but I’m so tired and sleepy so I didn’t notice that they already back Yuri: aish! Promise is a promise! Save your apology. And don’t talk to me Yuri left Donghae behind, she pass by 2 Couples Donghae: aish! It’s only a small promise but for her it’
Please log in to read the full chapter