Chapter 10 - Jealousy!

I Just Wanna Be With You!
Please log in to read the full chapter
AUTHOR’s POV One Year Later… The Super Junior was so famous not only in South Korea but also in the Asia and the other Country. They’re so busy with their concerts, TV guesting, and also their commercials. That one year since they left at SMTown University they didn’t visit them but they always talk through phone but not in the personal because of the pack schedules of Super Junior Donghae: Eeteuk hyung today is my rest day o I want to go anywhere Leeteuk: YAH! You’re an idol now so you can’t do what you want on the outside Donghae: but I want to spend the time outside not here in the dorm it so boring here Leeteuk: YAH! Ryeowook you have schedules today? Ryeowook: ani! Donghae: why hyung? Leeteuk: Ryeowook can you accompany Donghae today Donghae: I don’t want hyung, I want to be alone Ryeowook: ani! I can’t, I have a vocal class today you know for the sub-units Donghae: hyung! I can handle myself and beside I can take care of myself. I use a hat and glasses for my disguise Leeteuk: ani! If I allow you to do your own things, manager hyung will mad at me Donghae: I can take care of myself and we keep it secret Leeteuk: YAH! LEE DONGHAE! Donghae: Annyeong Hyung! Donghae quickly run outside and enter to his car. He drove swiftly, while he was driving he saw a girl that very familiar to him. He stops his car and took a look at that girl Donghae: what she’s doing here? *** YURI’s POV Me: Ahjumma please! Can I get it for only 3000 won, please! I want to buy a CD. CD of Super Junior, I don’t want to ask them because if they visit us in school I want to surprise them that I have their CD and ask them for their author because you know… they are so famous now I really envy to them they are so famous not only in South Korea but also in Asia… ani, all over the world. When I was walking on the street I always heard ‘Gosh! Donghae Oppa I so Handsome’ --- ‘Leeteuk Oppa is Great Leader’ --- ‘Heechul Oppa is Prettier than the Girls’ ah… I really feel envy to them, I think maybe someday it’s my groups turn Ahjumma: ani! Only 5000 Me: please! Ah… can you give this for only 500 I will buy 19 copies Ahjumma: ah… sorry! I can’t give that price… its okay for me if you buy 19 copies for 4500 Me: aish! It’s so expensive! Ah… I know, give me 19 copies for only 500 won I give you a CD have autograph by Super Junior members Ahjumma: hahaha… you are crazy? It’s so hard to get their autograph  Me: I can do it… give me all you copies and day after tomorrow I will give back your CDs with their autograph, promise I can do that Ahjumma: Miss don’t play with me Me: I will give you all my money and cell phone to make you trust me Ahjumma: haha… your cell phone and your money is not enough so please can you please out here Me: aish! I want to buy CDs Ahjumma: you can buy it Me: but your price is so expensive Ahjumma: if you didn’t afford that price, find another store that really cheap Ah… I want to buy that CD Me: okay! Give it to me for 4000 Ahjumma: 4000? O-okay! Deal with 4000, how many copies Me: aish! Please… give it to me for 1000 I will buy 19 copies Ahjumma: Miss if you didn’t aff--- ?? : give it to her for free she makes your CDs have autograph by Super Junior members Ahjumma: haha… you have a partner! Why should I give her? ?? : Because she makes your CDs have autograph. If she does that you can sell your CDs for most expensive price I look at that person and saw a man with a hat and glasses. Do I know him? Ahjumma: I didn’t trust you! ?? : If I remove my hat and glasses you give 19 copies of CD and it’s free Ahjumma: what? You two are crazy, get out of my store Me: ah… Sir excuse me, it’s alright I can buy. Ahjumma give me 19 copies ?? : No! Ahjumma give it to her for free, I will remove my hat and glasses Ahjumma: Man shut up okay! She buy 19 copies stop fooling around ?? : I’m not kidding! He remove his hat and glasses, after he remove that he look at Ahjumma. Ahjumma was really shock, after he look at Ahjumma he look at me… OH… MY… GOSH! Me: LEE DONGHAE? Donghae: ssshhh… Ahjumma lock the store! Ahjumma: n-neh! Ahjumma was stuttering. We didn’t expect him. What he’s doing here? After Ahjumma lock the door she back at us Ahjumma: this is a dream? Donghae: no Ahjumma it’s not a dream! So I will sign your CDs but gave it to her for free Ahjumma: is she your Girlfriend? Donghae: don’t ask anything, if you don’t want we have to go Ahjumma: ani! I give it to her for free, but in one condition Donghae: okay! What it is? Ahjumma: I want a sign from you and from your members Donghae: okay!
Please log in to read the full chapter