Run in

Request

Author POV:

So the days went by as normal, with Jei following Infinite to their events, always by the boys side, doing her job perfectly.But she was still the same, quiet and only spoke when necessary. The boys tried to get close to her but she had built up a wall around her which was impenetrable. She rarely smiled. She was like an emotionless robot.

She was with Infinite at their schedule and Music Bank. She was waiting for them backstage not doing much. Just standing there and checking the surroundings incase of some crazy fans who always seem to be able to get through security.She watched as the boys danced and sang on stage like they were having lots of fun.

She had forgotten when was the last time she had had fun. She sighed softly. It wasn't that she liked being this, cold and unfeeling. She just didn't know how to feel anymore. She felt all alone in this world even with Alice and Samuel. Her parents were gone, she was an only child, she had no friends, no relatives that she knew of. Even if she felt sad, she didn't show it. All her tears were dried the night her parents died in front of her eyes. From then, she was incable of smiling truthfully.

She smiled, but they all were fake. She heard the boys thank the crowd and she immediately turned her attention to them.

"Hey Jei." Sungkyu said and smiled. He was one of the few who were actually nice to her, okay they were all nice to her, maybe except that tall guy, Sungyeol. She nodded.

"Annyeong Jei!" Woohyun greeted her, flashing her a grin. Woohyun was a gentleman, who was sweet to Jei even when she ignored him and his flirtings.

Dongwoo, the one with the contagious laugh. He was always seen smiling, she has never seen a moment when he wasn't.

Hoya, the quiet but talented dancer and rapper who would occcasionally smile at her. He was quiet but he makes quite some impact if he speaks.

Sungyeol, the tall prankster who still hasn't forgiven her for embarrassing him that time when she caught him at the hotel. He was a funny and mischievous guy who has a gummy smile. But he still treated her nicely.

Sungjong, the maknae who was cheerful and full of energy. Yes he is feminine but he is still a gentleman at heart.

And last, L or Myungsoo as the other boys like to call him, however he doesn't really like being called that. He was a man of few words, but a handsome one. He also has this aura around him, a cold one. But he still attracts lots of female attention. That was L, but 'Myungsoo' was a whole different person that I sometimes wonder if he has a split personality. 'Myungsoo' was a dorky and funny guy. He would smile more often and be more foolish. He was nicer and less cold to the people around him.

In the past few days of being with the boys, she has familiarised herself with them, their habits and their personality. They really care alot for one another and even their fans.They would try to do some fan-service whenever possible. 

Jei was out on an errand. She was walking along the pavement when she saw a group of girls chasing a guy in hoodie. Suspecting it was an Idol, she decided to follow and help since her job was to protect idols. She was fast so she caught up as the group of girls surrounded the guy in an alley. She hid behind a stack of box. For some reason it reminded her of the night when she was a defenceless little girl who couldn't save her parents. The guy was at a dead end and wasn't able to escape as the girls blocked his only way out. She listened as they talked.

"Omo oppa you're so handsome, will you be my boyfriend?" A girl with short hair said.

"Yah bwoya, I thought we agreed that he would marry me?" Another girl said who had long curly hair who was taller than the rest and dressed more uhm richly.

'She must be the leader' Jei thought.

"Girls if you are really my fans then you wouldn't do this." The guy said. His voice sounded vaguely familiar.

"But oppa, don't you know that we love you so much that we're willing to do anything for us to have you?" another girl said but she was uh not very skinny and was short.

They were about to grab him but Jei was faster. She jumped up and ran to stand in front of the guy.

"Yah who the hell are you?!" the leader said angrily.

"Move." Jei said coldly. They just laughed

" Who do you think you are ordering us around. This is our business. out." The chubby one said.

They started reaching out to Jei. The leader tried to punch Jei but she grabbed her hand and twisted it and pushed her towards the wall where she fell on her but.

"Unnie!" The other 2 yelled.

The remaining 2 then got even more angry.The short-haired one tried to pull Jei's hair but Jei dodged it and grabbed the girl's hair instead and yanked on it just enough to cause alittle pain as the girl yelped in pain before Jei grabbed her hands and folded them behind her back abd pushed her to the ground. The last one was the chubby one whose eyes were filled with rage. She took out a pocket knife and aimed it at Jei.

"Yah careful with that!" The guy behind Jei yelled but Jei took no notice.

The guy then tried being heroic and came out from behind Jei but the chubby girl was already charging towards the 2 of them. Jei immediately pushed the guy aside as the chubby girl neared and slashed the pocket knife wildly and it cut Jei's left arm as the cloth of her jacket tore and as Jei was wearing a singlet inside, her skin got cut by the sharp object.

Blood was slowly oozing out of the cut but Jei paid no attention to it as she quickly kicked the chubby girl's hand which caused her to drop the pocket knife and Jei kicked it away from them so she couldn't get a hold of it anymore. Then she faced the girl and kicked her legs from underneath as the girl fell onto the floor groaning. Seeing that the exit was clear, Jei grabbed the guy and ran

.They arrived at the MBC building where Infinite was having their performance currently. The guy was panting.

"Hey you're bleeding." The guy said as Jei looked to her left arm to see that her jacket had been stained red.

She used her hand to cover it as she walked to the bathroom to wash the blood off. Luckily it had stopped bleeding but there was a huge cut there.

"Thank you for what you did back there." The guy said.

The familiarity in his voice still bugged her. He was still wearing his hoodie so she couldn't see his face clearly well Jei was wearing a hoodie as well as shades. But the hood had accidentally fell when they were running. The guy wasn't able to really see her face clearly as there were so many things going on at the same time just now. He was really impressed by her skill and was thankful to this unknown lady. She didn't like talking which confused the guy. Jei finally turned to look at the guy she had just saved. She heard him gasped.

"Jei?" He said which surprised her. 'How did he know my name?' She thought, her eyes narrowing at the guy as he lifted his hood to reveal a handsome face. She was shocked as well.

"____……?" She said his name as he smiled widely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh-oh who could it be?? hehe stay tuned! :)