Special Task part 1

Request

Jei's POV:

I was at the airport with Luhan as I was given a special task of escorting him back to China to visit his relatives for the New Year. There were alot of fans even though it was just Luhan. I was tasked with being his personal bodyguard for his whole trip, which meant wherever he went, I did too.

"LUHANNN!!!" The fans shouted as we pushed through them to get into the departure hall. I had my left arm around his waist to keep him close to me for safety reasons while my other hand was for holding the fans back. Since we were moving so fast, Luhan almost tripped but luckily my arm was around him, holding him steady.

"Gomawo, Jei." He whispered as I nodded and led him into the departure hall. 

My clothes:

c54f93d83b4e9c86ede6a3531caf45fc.jpg (ignorethe hat. and she's wearing shades)

Luhan's clothes:

Luhan-image-luhan-EB-A3-A8-ED-95-9C-3611

We were finally on the plane towards Beijing. I was seated next to Luhan who occupied the window seat. "Omg isn't that Luhan from EXO?" I heard whispers around and looked at Luhan who was sleeping with his headphones on. He looked like a baby sleeping so soundly. I heard camera flashes and I glared at the people through my shades. "Sorry, no photography please respect his privacy and space." I said alittle annoyed. I think they got scared as they quickly kept their phones. I nodded a thanks. Then I felt a weight on my shoulder and saw Luhan snoring away. My heart skipped a beat as I hid a chuckle and let him be. 

 

Luhan's POV:

I felt my neck cramping so I decided to wake up. I must have fell asleep. I opened my eyes and felt something below my head. I sat up and stretched my neck, seeing that I had fallen asleep on Jei. She was now sleeping.I smiled, she looked less serious and scary than normal where she always doesn't smile and looks so strict. Now, she just looks like a girl sleeping, a beautiful girl actually.

'Luhan what are you thinking? Aish!' I scolded myself and hit my head. I looked at Jei again and she was breathing hard and sweating. 'Is she having a nightmare?' I thought to myself as I took a tissue to help her clean the sweat forming on her forehead. Then she suddenly grabbed my hand tightly. I kept the blush from appearing. She suddenly gasped and woke up, eyes widened, taking in shallow breaths.

"Jei? Gwenchana?" I asked her worriedly. Her face was pale and she looked like she was going to cry. She panted and shut her eyes momentarily, trying to control her emotions. It was the first time I saw such a vulnerable sight of Jei. Without thinking, I pulled her into a hug, hoping to calm her down. I heard her gasp, but slowly, I felt her body relax and I let her go after awhile.

"Gwenchana?" I asked again. She nodded but hid her face. "T-thanks" I heard her say and chuckled. 'How cute. The almighty Jei stuttered' I thought. She then coughed and turned back to her sit. 

 

Jei's POV:

We finally touched down in Beijing as I sighed quietly in relief. The rest of the flight after the hug incident was alittle awkward. We then went to collect our luggages. We waited for back up security to get us out of the airport and into the car which had been prepared. "Jei-sshi, everything is ready. Shall we go?" One of the security guards informed me as I looked over to Luhan who nodded and I nodded to the security guard as well. We were then escorted out. Same thing, I held Luhan close to me while holding back any fans who tried to get close. We got to the outside of the airport and got into the car which was prepared. Luhan being kind-hearted did some fan-service like waving and posing for some of the cameras before we drove off to his house. 

"Mom! Dad!" Luhan exclaimed in chinese when we got into his house. I did know alittle bit of chinese as I bowed and greeted his parents and grandparents. "Hello dear and you are?" His mother spoke to me. " I am Jei, Luhan's personal bodyguard for the trip Ma'am." I replied politely in chinese. "Ah you are? Thank you for looking after our Lulu." She said as I stifled a laugh from Luhan's nickname. "Come on in, please make yourself comfortable." His father said as they ushered me inside their house. It was a nice house. 

We ended up staying in the whole day with Luhan talking to his family members as I sat there and watched in envy...


updated!! hehe hope u liked it :)

exo-exo-m-luhan-cute-Favim.com-508518.pnicon-luhan.jpg

tumblr_lvna39e0zI1qf8lauo1_500_large.png